Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Posted on 2/14/2012 : 2/14/12 11:20 am
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 11/15/13|
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.1|
WAIT. DON'T SKIP TO THE IP ADDRESS. The information is invaluable, and I assure you it won't be a waste of time...
Okay at LEAST skim through it.
We're a new, fresh server with 30 slots where you can do anything you want (aside from breaking the rules, of course). Build, PvP, go and mine ALLLLLL the way on the other side of the...
Here at Pandacraft, we value YOUR opinion. Whether you'd like to see this server stay as 'vanilla' as possible or add more plugins, it's your decision. We've added an economy system where you can buy/sell to the server shop due to YOUR voice. Your opinions are the prime factor in shaping this server to your liking.
My intentions in creating this server is that it will continue to grow along the growth of its good-willed community, and not be slowed down by those with ill intentions. The operators and I will act harshly and diligently to all those who break the rules, which I will now list.
RULES 1. GRIEFING IS ALLOWED except in official server towns (such as spawn).
2. No cursing. If you want to swear, swear at your monitor, don't type it in.
3. Do not argue at the OPs. We want for everyone to enjoy their time here, and if there's a problem, be patient, raise your hand, and an OP will address your concern. We will try to be fair in every way. Those who throw a fit or have a cry shouldn't be interacting with others over the internet and need to work on their social skills.
4. No hacking. I said: No hacking. The reason is obvious, unless you're simple-minded.
5. Follow the rules. I'm not joking.
We now have factions, though I've modified the settings a little:
- Your doors, trapdoors and chests will NOT be protected while faction members are online.
- TNT is a great way to siege one's land. It does not count as griefing as it is an item, and therefore a part of the game.
- If you wish to attack a faction, make sure you go to war with them. Use the enemy command to do so.
The rest is pretty standard and straightforward.
BetterShop (with iConomy)
- Server-wide, command-based shop with routinely revised prices to keep the economy stable.
- More info in-game.
There is no white-list but there might be one down the track if people feel the server needs a little more control over who joins and who doesn't.
Also, I'll be recruiting OPs somewhere down the line to assist me in maintaining control in the server, because I'm not a machine. I'm human. I like my sleep. So be on your best behaviour and maybe you'll get a lollipop. Those who want to apply for OP status MUST send a formally written email talking about yourself and the reasons why you want to become an OP. Pre-requisites are that I've seen the way you act and your attitude towards others. If it's a positive attitude, your application may be considered.
Please register at our forum: http://panda-craft.enjin.com/
There will be more information there.
Server IP: 184.108.40.206:25574
We hope you have fun, after all, this server is made for YOU. If you have any suggestions to the server, want to voice your opinion about the server or would just like to say hey, PM me here or contact me at [email protected]
See you soon!
Additional NotesFACTIONS PVP MCMMO economy
|Tags:||Survival, Modified, PVP|