Pumpkin Patch 32x32 (1.9.4)
Get Embed Code
Level 80 : Elite Caveman
Hi there! The Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack is a project I've been developing over the last few years and, unfortunately, I'm still not done. :p The reason for this is two fold:
- I'm very busy with all of the things.
- So far, I've made this resource pack entirely on my own. With the exception of the music, which is being made by my friend.
The Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack started out as relatively small resource pack for the Pumpkin Patch Server (discontinued). Originally, it was literally only a collection of pumpkin mob textures. Over time I started changing more and more things until eventually I had the makings of a full pumpkin, halloween, spooky, rustic, medieval, blah blah themed resource pack on my hands. I've been updating and replacing old textures for a long time. The result is everything you see here.
If you're not already, please please please please use mcpatcher or optifine with this resource-pack. Once I finish replacing all the default textures, I'll be really getting into making those extra textures, so you'll be missing out on a lot if you don't use one of these mods. (They're easy to install) I've actually already added quite a few of these connected textures and things, so GET MCPATCHER/OPTIFINE NOW!!!
Forum post: LINK
Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack for 1.8: LINK
I'm going to periodically go back and change these out to videos that are newer and more up to date. These are the most recent ones that I could find. If you know of more good ones that have been made within the last month or so, or if you've just made one yourself, please let me know!
This resource pack is used in a mobile game called Ucraft made by Method Mobile Studios. It's awesome and you should definitely take some time and check it out.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.9.2|
|Tags:||Stapleshotz, Pumpkin, Pumpkins, Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkinpatch, Patch, Resource, Pack, Texture Pack, Texture, Resource Pack, Minecraft, Textures, Spooky, Halloween, Scary, Dark, Rustic, Medival, 32x32, Optifine, Themed, Environment, Font, Terrain, Items, GUI, Art, Mobs, Armor, Misc, Particles|
Note: Showing last 25 of 243 logs.
Update #243 : 05/19/2016 2:32:12 pm5/19/16
Whooo! This update is a combination of fixes for old broken textures and new stuff! And I dare say I'm drawing quite close to having all the 1.9 stuff finished!
- Chorus flowers and plants
- chorus fruit and popped
- updated tall grass
- fixed fence models
- fixed stair models
- updated chiseled stone brick
- new model for bookshelves (fewer polygons to improves performance)
- horse health icon
- attack cooldown icon
Update #242 : 04/19/2016 1:31:54 pm4/19/16
I'm not sorry for the title. We got a bunch of new stuff in 1.9 and I've been working my butt off trying to get to it all. I'm not quite finished yet, but I'm almost there! I got to some pretty important things this time though! So here you go!
- new boat textures
- new boat textures (items)
- shields and shield flags!
- Lingering Potions
- Spectral arrows (animated!? WOW)
- Potion tipped arrows
- Dragon's breath!
- combat swipes
Update #241 : 03/20/2016 2:16:53 am3/20/16
Wowee! Back again with some new stuff! Who's surprised? Probably exactly nobody. Anyway, this is the first part the a multipart series of updates for all the 1.9 stuff. Coming up next update are shields and elytra and more! WOWEE! But for now, here's what we got:
- all the purpur brick stuff (I really hate the name though..)
- end brick
- end rods (and particles)
- frostwalker ice!
- updated end stone
- grass path
- some more minor GUI changes
Update #240 : 03/04/2016 4:45:36 pm3/04/16
For now, enjoy the Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack working smoothly in 1.9.
P.S. I may not have found everything that was broken, so if you happen across something I missed, please let me know!
Update #239 : 01/27/2016 4:38:12 pm1/27/16
WOO YEAH! It's time for another update of unrelated textures! Really, these are things which needed to be replaced because they were so old/bad they made me sick to look at. There's still a few things left like that, but I suspect that the next update will be heavily focused around getting out some 1.9 textures, some of which I already have finished (I just can't put them in the official pack until 1.9 actually comes out.) I'm working on some pretty neat paintings too. Anyway, here ya go!
- New Quarts Pillar Top (it's usable now)
- New daylight sensor
- new Mob Spawner
- new random birch log textures (optifine not needed)
- Fixed the problem where leaves from certain mods were showing broken textures. (didn't even know about this one until I started playing Thaumcraft recently)
- new gunpowder
- new name tag
- new redstone dust
- new glowstone dust
- new brick / netherbrick
- new boat texture
- new shears
Update #238 : 12/23/2015 8:52:39 pm12/23/15
WHEW! Just in time for the holidays it's time to dye. Because I redid all the dyes. Previously they were just a bunch of rainbow dust in bowls and that was both boring and stupid because some of the dyes (lapiz, bonemeal, ink sacks, cocoa beans, cactus pulp) didn't really make sense to be like that. While the rest of the dyes are made from flowers, so I figured... you know... let's make them flowers. More on the way as always!
- redid maps (empty and filled)
- recolored fireballs
- lapiz chunks
- ink sacks
- cocoa beans
- the rest of the dyes
- another 4x4 painting! WOO!
- some minor GUI fixes
Update #237 : 10/31/2015 10:19:04 pm10/31/15
AAAAAAAAAAAWW YEAH! It's Halloween! And also the 3 year anniversary of the Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack! So this time I've got an extra spooky update for you. I was hoping to finish the pack entirely by today but paintings just take too long. (I basically only have paintings left to do before everything is done) But I'll definitely have them all finished soon. So in the meantime, we'll just say the pack is like 98% done (if we exclude all the 1.9 stuff which I'll get to next (and probably all in one update)) Anyway, here we go!
- skeleton horse
- new creepers
- new paintings (more on the way soon!)
Update #236 : 10/12/2015 8:05:18 pm10/12/15
Ello again. We got some effects this time. 2 more of those to go for 1.9 completion, but we'll worry about that later. Also, some other things happened. See you next time.
- explosion animation
- more status effects
- fixed the lower case 'e'
Update #235 : 09/19/2015 1:54:19 am9/19/15
Yo. Back again. This time we got a ton of stuff (with more on the way) to celebrate a recent victory of mine. IT FEELS GOOD.
- new chain-mail armor
- chain-mail armor (item)
- new buckets
- new diamond
- new emerald
- new feather
- new ender pearl
- new ender eye
- new paper
- tweaked wood pickax
- status effect icons for strength, weakness, haste, fatigue, speed, and slowness. More on the way.
Update #234 : 09/09/2015 9:09:46 pm9/09/15
Helloo again! This week I made something really special for you all. PAINTINGS! More of them, I mean. (not all of them, still working on it) Some of these maybe be changed in the future, but the idea is that they will all depict a person/place/thing/event from Pumpkin Patch Lore. These paintings will probably be released in small batches as they take ages to actually make. I'll also probably mix them in with other changes.
-some new paintings
-added a cloth texture to banners
Damn. These things really take forever.
Update #233 : 08/29/2015 7:37:58 pm8/29/15
Whoop! More stuff that I've been putting off forever has finally been completed! There's still some left to do, but I'm on a roll, man. It's go time. But before that, here's this!
-fixed sheep and pigs
-ENDERDRAGON YES (finally)
-some minor GUI fixes
Update #232 : 08/20/2015 9:33:43 pm8/20/15
Aaaaalrighty then! So I finally got to horse armor. Let's all just sit and take that in for a moment. Wow. I also happen to have completely overhauled leather armor, thus, granting this update it's mostly deserved title. I did some other things too. Eat up.
- MOTHAFLIPPIN HORSE ARMOR! Finally. I've been putting it off for quite a while.
- New stone tools
- New Leather armor (body and inventory)
- New cookie?
- New XP orbs
Update #231 : 08/07/2015 3:05:52 am8/07/15
Hey there again! SOooo it looks like I've pretty much completely abandoned the whole thematic updates thing. Oh well. From now on (or at least until I happen to update a bunch of similar things at one time) we'll all just have to make due with random combinations. Like this one.
- New netherstar
- new potion bottles
- Fire (in the inventory view. It's not quite as annoying and in your face now.)
- A PAINTING! Woop! Expect more to come. I also added frames on all the deafult paintings because why not?
Update #230 : 07/31/2015 8:40:10 pm7/31/15
Wow! An update! The picture below only shows one of the changes since I can't exactly show you all the new UI screens in one image. Well I could but I won't. You'll just have to make due with downloading the pack and seeing for yourselves.
- fixed glowstone (smoother animation)
- fixed rotten meat (no longer chicken leg)
- GUI overhaul (EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT)
Update #229 : 07/19/2015 3:33:13 pm7/19/15
Helloo again! This time, the stuff that's changed is just a bunch of random things I've been meaning to do for a while. There's still a few more things that I'd like to change before the 1.9 snapshots start, so expect more updates full of random things soon.
- Chiseled stone brick now has a connected texture like iron blocks or chiseled sandstone. Huzzah. (Yes I know its spelled wrong in the picture. Bite me) (optifine users only - if you don't use optifine you can still enjoy a new texture that sucks less than the old one)
- iron tools now carry themselves with a regal composure similar to their gold counterparts.
- dark oak, birch, and jungle planks now have side borders to make'm look purdy. (optifine users only)
- Beacon beam now has a sassy personality. It may offend you, but try to understand. It's new to this.
That's all for now! More on the way...
Update #228 : 07/11/2015 5:34:42 am7/11/15
Helloo. Animals don't stop moving and it sucks. So the image for today's update contains just a shit ton of them. So lets get right to it.
- Chickens are now crows. Deal with it. (they sound like crows too)
- the wither is a thing now
- guardians are spooky smile-fish. (I did elder guardians too, but I had enough trouble taking pictures of these things so go look for yourself)
This picture sucks. But it's 4:30 am so you can JUST DEAL WITH IT!
Update #227 : 06/28/2015 4:50:19 am6/28/15
Yep. I changed some colors hard. Nericu noticed that all my stone blocks clashed like hell so I recolored aaaaaaaall of them and it took forever and you should be impressed. I also did some other things.
- Recolored all the stone brick stuff (also edited the texture of plain stone brick a little)
- recolored all the cobble (it hurt)
- recolored stone slabs
- recolored andisite, diorite, and granite slightly.
- brought back the good ol' chissled stone brick block for optifine users.
- new trap doors
- new birch planks
- new textures for stone and wood buttons
- Changed lightmap so torches flicker (optifine only)
- probably some more things I forgot to put here
Update #226 : 06/01/2015 9:05:30 pm6/01/15
Okay so here we have some plants. And also we have some things that are presumably not plants. There are also things that used to be plants but not for a long time. I think this is probably the most appropriate title I could have given this update.
- new prismarine bricks
- new prismarine blocks
- newish prismarine also bricks
- new coal blocks
- new clay blocks
- new (and by new I mean old) white wool. It used to be this annoying wall looking thing. It's now just white wool. I know many of you are probably very excited about this but try to contain yourselves.
- new mycelium (I'm butchering the spelling on purpose I promise)
- new little mushrooms
- new big mushrooms
- bookshelves now have 3D random variation
- all leaves now have a certain bushiness
- new 3D reeds
Update #225 : 05/14/2015 10:11:00 pm5/14/15
"THIS UPDATE IS SO METAL!"
Woah! Watch out everybody! Here comes another update jam packed full of -- wait! come back!
-new iron texture (the ctm version is optifine only, I'm afraid)
-pretty much just a bunch of new iron stuff. I won't include it all since most of it is just recolored to match the new iron block.
Update #224 : 05/08/2015 10:11:32 pm5/08/15
WOW! So it's been a while because of school and other horrible things but I've finally got an update ready! I've been working on this one for a while.
The main thing here is that I've taken all those random textures and stuff that you can see if you use optifine and made them work in vanilla Minecraft. (Because 1.8 was a thing I can do this. Also it takes forever.)
- all those planks now have random textures. (This includes slabs and stairs)
- fences now have textures
- stonebrick stuff now has random textures. (including slabs and stairs of course)
- netherbrick now has random textures.
- bricks now have random textures.
- whatever, a ton of **** has random textures now. (More to come in the future! -looking at you cobblestone-)
- New stained clay textures. (different for both vanilla and optifine)
- probably some other things I forgot about because I've been working on this for like a month on and off. Get off my back.
Update #223 : 03/28/2015 4:42:43 am3/28/15
"WOW. SO SPOOKY. VERY THEMED."
So this update doesn't really have a theme of any sort.
- Iron, gold, and diamond helmet (item form)
- Iron, gold, and diamond leggings (item form)
- Iron, gold, and diamond boots (item form)
- Torches have been BUFFED UP
- New birch doors
- New Jungle doors
- New emerald
- Those zombie pigmen. (Gonna do some sounds for these guys soon. SO EXCITED!)
Update #222 : 03/17/2015 5:50:06 am3/17/15
"Sand in the EYES"
- New sandstone (larger tiles with optifine)
- New carved/chiseled sandstone (also a ctm version as illustrated below)
- New smooth sandstone (also optifine magic. Notice it can be used as double-wide bricks or as pillars)
- New top/bottom of sandstone stuff (It's the old stone texture retouched and recolored. HAHA SUCKERS)
- Also regular sand has been retouched to match the new sandstone
- Ditto on everything above, but make it red
Update #221 : 03/14/2015 6:51:21 am3/14/15
-new stone texture (optifine only) It goes much better with the other types of stone
-new granite (optifine only) same as above
-changed the optifine only diorite texture to match the non-optifine version better
-fixed all ores to work with new stone texture. They tile in accordance with stone. Huzzah
-tweaked all rails to be less bad
-new redstone lamp. It's the same as glowstone currently, but I'm going to be changing glowstone soon
-fixed issue with orange birch leaves turning yellow in an ugly way
Lookin at sandstone stuff next..
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN:
Update #220 : 03/10/2015 8:00:07 pm3/10/15
"Leaf this Update Alone"
-new oak leaves
-new spruce leaves
-new birch leaves (they're orange if you have optifine/mcpatcher. Which you should!)
-new jungle leaves
-new acacia leaves
-new dark oak leaves
-new menu background. (I'm considering doing something like this (autumn colored leaves) for the dark oak leaves. Instead of the default green. So it'd be like the new birch, except a bunch of colors instead of just orange. What do you guys think? Yes or no?
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN:
Update #219 : 03/02/2015 1:44:13 pm3/02/15
-new mossy cobblestone texture (with optifine it's big and has top ledges too)
-also cobble and mossy cobble connect with eachother so the ledges don't appear where they shouldn't
-fixed stonebrick random textures to tile better
-new cracked stonebrick textures
-new mossy stonebrick textures (to match with the new mossy cobble)
-with optifine, chissled stonebrick is now pillars
-added a tiley top to cobblestone walls
Here's a picture or whatever.
Let noone ever say I don't have pictures in my update log. Because I do. This one picture.
I might start doing this every time. If I feel like it.
(lol I accidentally deleted the picture.)