SenseCraft - A simple and elegant texture pack which Improves upon the default experience [Updated to 1.11.2!]
Get Embed Code
Level 56 : Grandmaster Gent
- New pumpkins
- New wheat texture
- Improved tilled dirt texture
- Altered andesite, diorite, granite, and stone textures
- Improved cake
- New snowman texture
- Better apple and golden apple textures
What is it?
SenseCraft is a texture pack that doesn't aim to completely redo the look of Default Minecraft, but rather to improve upon what Minecraft has already provided. Everything, from blocks, to items, to the GUI, look similar to default Minecraft but ever so slightly improved. SenseCraft makes the game look brighter and more vibrant, while also making it feel more refined.
It manages to keep the game's original default aesthetics by retaining the 16x resolution, however despite this the textures feel more pleasant, consistent and realistic.
SenseCraft is built for Minecraft versions 1.11 and 1.10.2. If you use 1.11, click the first download link. And click the second download link to get the 1.10.2 version.
Here is a pretty general list of the the major enhancements in SenseCraft:
- Better water
- Brighter Foliage color
- Many reworked item textures
- Many reworked block textures
- 25 new painting variations
- New Title screen background image
- General GUI improvements
- Many more additions as well
And here is the full list of every texture that's changed:
- Chiseled Sandstone
- Coal ore
- Coarse dirt
- Crafting table
- Diamond block
- Diamond ore
- Emerald block
- Emerald ore
- Enchantment table
- Gold block
- Gold ore
- Grass block
- Grass block (snowy)
- Grass path
- Hardened clay (Most variants)
- Iron bars
- Iron block
- Iron ore
- Lapis block
- Lapis ore
- Log (All variants)
- Mob spawner
- Mossy cobblestone
- Mushroom block (all variants)
- Oak door
- Podzol (side)
- Quartz (All variants)
- Redstone dust
- Redstone ore
- Snow block
- Stained glass (All variants)
- Stone brick
- Sugar cane
- Tall grass
- Wooden plank (All variants)
- Wool (All variants)
- Chest (All variants)
- Armor slots
- Beetroot seeds
- Flint and steel
- Glowstone dust
- Gold ingot
- Golden apple
- Golden Carrot
- Iron door
- Iron ingot
- Item frame
- Lava bucket
- Oak door
- Pickaxe (all variants)
- Redstone dust
- Shovel (All variants)
- Sword (All variants)
- Water bucket
- Foliage colormap
- Grass colormap
- GUI (Most textures)
- Painting (All variants)
- Unknown pack
- Unknown server
Other download pages:
You can view this texture pack on Tyler Tyza's website here: packs.tylertyza.com/sensecraft
You can also read what other's have said about SenseCraft on the following websites:
Additional Autumn version
The autumn version is an altered version of this pack that I created right before Halloween. It changes the foliage colors to be bright and vibrant oranges and yellows. Click here to try it out for yourself! (Please note that it may not always be up to date with the most recent textures in the default version of this pack)
The images shown with shaders are using Crankermans's TME shaders. Here is the link.
Some of the images also used the Better Foliage Mod. Here is the link.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.11|
|Tags:||Default, Resource Pack, Texture Pack, Bright, Happy, Vibrant, Experimental, Environment, Terrain, Items, GUI, Mobs, Misc, Art, Particles|
Note: Showing last 25 of 27 logs.
Update #27 : 01/13/2017 3:07:26 pm1/13/17
- Pumpkins - Smoother, more realistic texture with a smiling face on it
- Farmland - larger lines and smoothed-out
- Apples - More realistic (both regular and golden)
- Wheat - it's now a golden-brown texture which looks a lot better and is also more realistic
- Wheat icon - made to match the block
- Cake - Much more realistic
- Server, texture pack, and world selection icons - made to fit with the rest of the buttons
- Diorite, andesite, granite - Smoothed out to be more subtle
- Stone - very minor change to be less contrasted
- Snowballs - Smoother
- Snowman - More realistic with a derpy little face as usual
- A few other very minor changes - to glass, bread, sticks, and dark oak logs
Update #26 : 01/07/2017 12:01:16 pm1/07/17
- Path blocks - side texture looks much better now
- Logs - changed their top texture yet again to be in between the two previous ones. The rounded look is still there, but less so.
- Enchantment tables - General new look. Not completely happy with it so likely I'll be changing this in the future.
- Bricks - Less vibrant and more realistic.
Update #25 : 01/04/2017 9:58:55 pm1/04/17
- Minor bug fix to do with shadows
Update #24 : 01/04/2017 9:52:46 pm1/04/17
- Sticks - They now look more realistic
- Jukeboxes - made to be more vibrant and homely. They are also beveled
- Note blocks - Made to fit in with jokeboxes.
- Lili pads - darker, smaller, and more realistic
- Pistons - Made to fit in with cobblestone and wood texture. They also have a nive beveled look to them.
- Sticky Pistons - made to fit in with regular pistons
- Crafting tables - these now look more refined and homely.
- Elytra - Partially transparent texture, which looks really cool in my opinion
- Gold, diamond, lapis, iron, and emerald blocks - Brand new, redone textures. More shiny and realistic.
- Pigs - Much more realistic
- Ice (packed, normal, and frosted) - They now look very realistic, without those ugly dual-tone lines they had previously
- Trap doors (iron and wood) - They now match their respective blocks that they're made out of
- Logs (all variants) - They now have a round look to them on th top. This makes them more realistic, but also very very different from how they previously looked, especially in villages and such.
- Flint Made lighter and added a border (same with Flint and Steel)
- Experience bottle - Made to fit with the rest of the bottles
- Unknown server and texture pack icons - Made to be a lower resolution to fit with the rest of ther GUI
- Added Iron Nugget
- Tallgrass - Very slightly darker
- Sugarcane - Tiny change. Made less vibrant.
- Dirt - Extremely slight change to look better when tiled together
- Leaves - Same texture, but they now look much better when in fast graphics mode
- Glistering melons now face the same direction as normal melons
I removed all the files which have not been edited by myself. This means that I am no longer "stealing" from Mojang. However, this does mean that if you select SenseCraft to be on top of another pack, the textures that have not been edited by me will look wrong. So SenseCraft has to be the only pack selected. Also, I may have accidentally removed a file which I was not supposed to. If you find something that has been removed from older versions, please let me know.
Update #23 : 12/28/2016 8:03:23 pm12/28/16
- Potions - New texture (splash, lingering, and drinkable)
- Glass bottle - Made to fit with new potion design
- Furnaces, droppers, and dispencers - Slight modifications to all three
- Cobblestone - Very slight modification
- Logs - Yet another very slight modification to them
- Finally fixed the bug where it said that it was built for an older version when selecting it in the 1.11 menu. This also means that it no longer worked in the 1.10.2 menu, so I've created an alternate version for 1.10.2.
Update #22 : 12/26/2016 9:46:32 pm12/26/16
- All wool variants - They used to be washed out and dull. I've now made them much more realistic and vibrant.
- All hardened clay variants - Made the colors consistent with the wool textures, that is to say, much brighter and more vibrant than default
- All mushroom block variants - Removed the ugly flat, bright colors they had before. They are now much more 3D and realistic.
- Dry bushes - Same shape, but improved shading to look more realistic
- All log variants - Very minor changes. Outside gradient is black instead of brown, which improved the look of Dark Oak logs a lot.
- Zombie Villagers - Made them more consistent with both the new looks of zombies and villagers
- Zombies - One pixel change. Made their eyes not look like Herobrine. xD
Update #21 : 12/24/2016 7:18:28 pm12/24/16
- Cactus - Much more subtle and realistic
- Cows - A much more soft and life-like texture
- Mooshrooms - Made to fit with the new cow texture
- Villagers - Again, more realistic
- All Sandstone variants - Made it darker, and it now matches with the regular sand texture
- Different end-stone - I'm just experimenting, I might revert it later
Update #20 : 12/20/2016 7:17:37 pm12/20/16
- Nether bricks - They now have the same shape as stone bricks, and have a darker, more refined look to them
- Red nether bricks - made to fit with normal nether bricks
- Netherrack - A much softer and more realistic feel,
- Magma blocks - Majorly enhanced from default. It blends in much better with the netherrack and is more realistic.
- Quartz ore - Similar to default but made to blend in with the new netherrack texture
- Stone bricks - Now have a beveled look, and match with the stone texture
- Torches - A much warmer, softer, nicer look. They also have a little base to hold them in, so make it realistic
- Redstone torches - Made to fit in with normal torches, and removed the red halo around them
- Books - All versions have been redone (Normal books, book and quill, written book, and enchanted book).
- String - A slightly different look
- Gunpowder - Made to fit in with the glowstone and redstone dust rextures
- Hoppers - Very minor enhansments
- Elytras - Slightly changed to look a bit softer and have a different color tone
- Minecraft logo on title screen - It now matches the most recent official Minecraft logo (I mean come on Mojang, you should have already done this :P)
- Background panorama - I took this panorama in a Savannah biome using TME shaders.
- Dark oak planks - Extremely minor color alteration
- Obsidian - Made it darker and more blue
Update #19 : 12/18/2016 1:50:23 pm12/18/16
- Updated ladder texture - I removed the little parts poking out from the side
- New hopper texture - it's not lighter to fit with the iron block texture and anvil texture
- Hopper icon texture - Made to fit with the new block texture
Update #18 : 12/16/2016 7:33:36 pm12/16/16
- Much improved TNT - It now looks much more subtle and natural
- Redesigned furnace, dispenser, and dropper design - It now fits with the cobblestone texture
- New ladder texture - It's now thinner and looks slightly more realistic
- Slightly changed the flower pot texture
Update #17 : 12/15/2016 10:38:52 pm12/15/16
- Updated glass path side texture - it's now thinner and matches with the top texture
- New hot-bar design - it's smoother, and fits much better with the rest of the GUI
- hot-bar icons (hunger and armor) have been redone to be smoother, and too fit in with the heart icons.
Update #16 : 12/08/2016 1:59:50 pm12/08/16
- New sugar cane texture
- New snow texture
- Updated glass texture
- Improved fern texture
- Sugar cane has been redone
- New item textures including carrots, golden carrots, cookies, beetroots, beetroot seeds, eggs, flint, flint and steel, and golden nuggets
- Reverted the rabbit stew texture, as it didn't fit with the other stews
- Slightly modified the hotbar texture
Update #15 : 11/24/2016 4:32:46 pm11/24/16
- All glass variants have been redone - Regular glass now has a full outer rim with a beveled look, and stained glass doesn't have the streaks anymore, but rather a soft shadow-like texture.
- When altering the glowstone dust texture, it accidentally replaced the redstone dust texture. It's now been fixed.
Update #14 : 11/23/2016 10:20:25 pm11/23/16
- New tallgrass texture - It now looks more full, but also blends in much better with the grass blocks.
- Double tallgrass has also been slightly changed to fit in with the tallgrass texture
- New brick texture, I didn't like how it looked previously, but I'm unsure if the new texture is any better.
- New glowstone dust texture - It now matches with the redstone dust texture
- Altered hues of some of the wool colors - I'll likely be further changing these in the future
Update #13 : 11/18/2016 2:44:01 pm11/18/16
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.11 - I'll be updating some of the new 1.11 textures in the future
Update #12 : 11/09/2016 5:12:31 pm11/09/16
- New wood textures - They're now more 3D and have a beveled look
- New oak door texture - The rest of the redone doors are planned and will come soon
- Updated bookshelf texture to fit in with the wood texture
- New iron bars - They're now just straight bars
- New cobblestone and mossy cobblestone textures - Let me know how you like these!
- Added the attack indicator back in, also with a new texture
- New sand texture - It's now smoother and fits in with the grass texture more
- Smoothed out grass path texture
- Lighter and brighter lava texture
- Very slight changes to ore texture to make them fit in with the stone texture more (Except for coal)
- Made coal have a unique texture - Also let me know if you like this one or not.
- Updated the project images
Update #11 : 10/21/2016 1:16:30 pm10/21/16
- Made the obsidian texture darker and more contrasted
Update #10 : 10/20/2016 9:29:03 pm10/20/16
- Added autumn version with much more saturated, darker, reddish colors in the foliage.
Update #9 : 10/19/2016 1:41:52 pm10/19/16
- Updated texture for the item version of all diamond, gold, and iron armor. It's now smoother with some added noise.
Update #8 : 10/13/2016 1:56:52 pm10/13/16
- New sign texture - It now fits in with the other wood textures, and it has a more beveled look to it.
Update #7 : 10/09/2016 2:02:00 pm10/09/16
- Slightly altered furnace interface
- Better Redstone dust texture, it's not more defined and easy to see
Update #6 : 10/07/2016 6:57:29 pm10/07/16
- All new inventory design! I've updated every inventory (creative inventory, anvil inventory, chest inventory, hopper inventory, horse inventory, etc.) to match the new survival inventory I made in the last update. They now look more toned down and refined.
- I changed the item version of the bed to match the blue color of the block version
- New button texture in the menu - It's now flatter with less noise
Update #5 : 10/06/2016 8:12:09 pm10/06/16
- When updating from 1.8 to 1.8, I forgot to update the survival inventory to include the new layout. That's fixed now, plus a new design for the inventory. I'll be updating the other inventory textures soon.
Update #4 : 10/03/2016 8:49:31 pm10/03/16
- Smoothed out grass block texture
- Altered water texture (Made slightly more blue, and smoothed it out)
Update #3 : 10/03/2016 1:03:21 pm10/03/16
- Added custom paintings, each an individual Minecraft scene. They all use shaders.
- Changed rain particles on ground to be lighter, to fit in with the rest of the improved water