SenseCraft | A Vibrant Minecraft Experience [16x] [1.11.2]
Get Embed Codes
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Gent
How to install (Important)
Clicking the Download SenseCraft button will link to MinecraftModDownloads.com, which is a safe and trusted website. Scroll down to the series of blue links, saying "SenseCraft_Download", with the Minecraft version number after it. Click the link for whichever version you want. This will go to a Mediafire page where you can then directly download the pack.
SenseCraft is a texture pack that doesn't aim to completely re-create the look of Default Minecraft, but rather to improve upon what Minecraft has already provided. With this resource pack, you can expect the look of Minecraft to be much more vibrant and lively, and the textures are made to be brighter and smoother. The enhancements range from blocks, to items, to the environment, to the GUI.
This texture pack manages to keep the game's original aesthetics by maintaining the 16x resolution - meaning this can run on any machine without framerate drops. However despite this low resolution, the textures feel more pleasant, consistent and realistic.
SenseCraft works with the latest version of Minecraft (1.11 as well as the latest 1.12 snapshot). There is also an alternate version for both 1.10 and 1.8.
What you can expect from SenseCraft
Here is a pretty general list of the the major enhancements in SenseCraft:
- Better water
- Brighter Foliage color
- Many reworked item textures
- Many reworked block textures
- 25 new painting variations
- New Title screen background image
- General GUI improvements
- Plus Many more additions as well
The images shown with shaders are using Crankermans's TME shaders. Here is the link.
Some of the images also used the Better Foliage Mod. Here is the link.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.11|
|Tags:||Default, Resource Pack, Texture Pack, Bright, Happy, Vibrant, Experimental, Environment, Terrain, Items, GUI, Mobs, Misc, Art, Particles, Armor|
Note: Showing last 25 of 32 logs.
Update #32 : 03/27/2017 3:37:09 pm3/27/17
- Updated lava - A lot of people were saying the old one looked like orange juice. I've kept the vibrant orange looking color as it fits with the rest of the pack, but made it less extreme so it actually looks like lava.
- Mushrooms - Both variants are now smoother, and the red one doesn't have the white spots anymore
Update #31 : 03/17/2017 7:17:59 pm3/17/17
- All new paintings - They now have better frames, and many of them are improved as well, with more varied and interesting scenes
Update #30 : 03/15/2017 11:44:47 pm3/15/17
- Updated textures for Dandelions and Poppies
Update #29 : 02/21/2017 9:56:00 pm2/21/17
- New music disks - I made them round and more realistic
- Beacons - added some more detail to them
- Bricks - brand new, more realistic and less vibrant
- New red sand & sandstone (all variants) - it now fits with the regular sand and sandstone (Although the red sand looks a little more contrasted than normal sand, I'll fix that in the coming updates)
- Purpur blocks (all variants) - similar, but with better shading and more vibrant
Update #28 : 02/07/2017 6:09:31 pm2/07/17
- Much improved anvils, cauldrons, and hoppers - this was a much needed update. They're all now using identical textures, and they look more shiny and realistic.
- All new armor - much more realistic
- New Bedrock texture - darker, more even tones
- Improved sheep texture - more realistic, and softened
- New Ender pearl & eye of Ender texture - they're smaller and smoother
- New Grass Texture (Normal and double) - this new texture is darker and blends in better with the grass. It also looks better with shaders on.
- Improved leather texture - It's now smoother and more realistic
- New beds - I'm not sure about these, I might change them back later
- New name tags - smaller
- Bookshelves - slightly changed including new rim
- End stone - very minor edits
- Oak planks - very minor edit
Update #27 : 01/13/2017 3:07:26 pm1/13/17
- Pumpkins - Smoother, more realistic texture with a smiling face on it
- Farmland - larger lines and smoothed-out
- Apples - More realistic (both regular and golden)
- Wheat - it's now a golden-brown texture which looks a lot better and is also more realistic
- Wheat icon - made to match the block
- Cake - Much more realistic
- Server, texture pack, and world selection icons - made to fit with the rest of the buttons
- Diorite, andesite, granite - Smoothed out to be more subtle
- Stone - very minor change to be less contrasted
- Snowballs - Smoother
- Snowman - More realistic with a derpy little face as usual
- A few other very minor changes - to glass, bread, sticks, and dark oak logs
Update #26 : 01/07/2017 12:01:16 pm1/07/17
- Path blocks - side texture looks much better now
- Logs - changed their top texture yet again to be in between the two previous ones. The rounded look is still there, but less so.
- Enchantment tables - General new look. Not completely happy with it so likely I'll be changing this in the future.
- Bricks - Less vibrant and more realistic.
Update #25 : 01/04/2017 9:58:55 pm1/04/17
- Minor bug fix to do with shadows
Update #24 : 01/04/2017 9:52:46 pm1/04/17
- Sticks - They now look more realistic
- Jukeboxes - made to be more vibrant and homely. They are also beveled
- Note blocks - Made to fit in with jokeboxes.
- Lili pads - darker, smaller, and more realistic
- Pistons - Made to fit in with cobblestone and wood texture. They also have a nive beveled look to them.
- Sticky Pistons - made to fit in with regular pistons
- Crafting tables - these now look more refined and homely.
- Elytra - Partially transparent texture, which looks really cool in my opinion
- Gold, diamond, lapis, iron, and emerald blocks - Brand new, redone textures. More shiny and realistic.
- Pigs - Much more realistic
- Ice (packed, normal, and frosted) - They now look very realistic, without those ugly dual-tone lines they had previously
- Trap doors (iron and wood) - They now match their respective blocks that they're made out of
- Logs (all variants) - They now have a round look to them on th top. This makes them more realistic, but also very very different from how they previously looked, especially in villages and such.
- Flint Made lighter and added a border (same with Flint and Steel)
- Experience bottle - Made to fit with the rest of the bottles
- Unknown server and texture pack icons - Made to be a lower resolution to fit with the rest of ther GUI
- Added Iron Nugget
- Tallgrass - Very slightly darker
- Sugarcane - Tiny change. Made less vibrant.
- Dirt - Extremely slight change to look better when tiled together
- Leaves - Same texture, but they now look much better when in fast graphics mode
- Glistering melons now face the same direction as normal melons
I removed all the files which have not been edited by myself. This means that I am no longer "stealing" from Mojang. However, this does mean that if you select SenseCraft to be on top of another pack, the textures that have not been edited by me will look wrong. So SenseCraft has to be the only pack selected. Also, I may have accidentally removed a file which I was not supposed to. If you find something that has been removed from older versions, please let me know.
Update #23 : 12/28/2016 8:03:23 pm12/28/16
- Potions - New texture (splash, lingering, and drinkable)
- Glass bottle - Made to fit with new potion design
- Furnaces, droppers, and dispencers - Slight modifications to all three
- Cobblestone - Very slight modification
- Logs - Yet another very slight modification to them
- Finally fixed the bug where it said that it was built for an older version when selecting it in the 1.11 menu. This also means that it no longer worked in the 1.10.2 menu, so I've created an alternate version for 1.10.2.
Update #22 : 12/26/2016 9:46:32 pm12/26/16
- All wool variants - They used to be washed out and dull. I've now made them much more realistic and vibrant.
- All hardened clay variants - Made the colors consistent with the wool textures, that is to say, much brighter and more vibrant than default
- All mushroom block variants - Removed the ugly flat, bright colors they had before. They are now much more 3D and realistic.
- Dry bushes - Same shape, but improved shading to look more realistic
- All log variants - Very minor changes. Outside gradient is black instead of brown, which improved the look of Dark Oak logs a lot.
- Zombie Villagers - Made them more consistent with both the new looks of zombies and villagers
- Zombies - One pixel change. Made their eyes not look like Herobrine. xD
Update #21 : 12/24/2016 7:18:28 pm12/24/16
- Cactus - Much more subtle and realistic
- Cows - A much more soft and life-like texture
- Mooshrooms - Made to fit with the new cow texture
- Villagers - Again, more realistic
- All Sandstone variants - Made it darker, and it now matches with the regular sand texture
- Different end-stone - I'm just experimenting, I might revert it later
Update #20 : 12/20/2016 7:17:37 pm12/20/16
- Nether bricks - They now have the same shape as stone bricks, and have a darker, more refined look to them
- Red nether bricks - made to fit with normal nether bricks
- Netherrack - A much softer and more realistic feel,
- Magma blocks - Majorly enhanced from default. It blends in much better with the netherrack and is more realistic.
- Quartz ore - Similar to default but made to blend in with the new netherrack texture
- Stone bricks - Now have a beveled look, and match with the stone texture
- Torches - A much warmer, softer, nicer look. They also have a little base to hold them in, so make it realistic
- Redstone torches - Made to fit in with normal torches, and removed the red halo around them
- Books - All versions have been redone (Normal books, book and quill, written book, and enchanted book).
- String - A slightly different look
- Gunpowder - Made to fit in with the glowstone and redstone dust rextures
- Hoppers - Very minor enhansments
- Elytras - Slightly changed to look a bit softer and have a different color tone
- Minecraft logo on title screen - It now matches the most recent official Minecraft logo (I mean come on Mojang, you should have already done this :P)
- Background panorama - I took this panorama in a Savannah biome using TME shaders.
- Dark oak planks - Extremely minor color alteration
- Obsidian - Made it darker and more blue
Update #19 : 12/18/2016 1:50:23 pm12/18/16
- Updated ladder texture - I removed the little parts poking out from the side
- New hopper texture - it's not lighter to fit with the iron block texture and anvil texture
- Hopper icon texture - Made to fit with the new block texture
Update #18 : 12/16/2016 7:33:36 pm12/16/16
- Much improved TNT - It now looks much more subtle and natural
- Redesigned furnace, dispenser, and dropper design - It now fits with the cobblestone texture
- New ladder texture - It's now thinner and looks slightly more realistic
- Slightly changed the flower pot texture
Update #17 : 12/15/2016 10:38:52 pm12/15/16
- Updated glass path side texture - it's now thinner and matches with the top texture
- New hot-bar design - it's smoother, and fits much better with the rest of the GUI
- hot-bar icons (hunger and armor) have been redone to be smoother, and too fit in with the heart icons.
Update #16 : 12/08/2016 1:59:50 pm12/08/16
- New sugar cane texture
- New snow texture
- Updated glass texture
- Improved fern texture
- Sugar cane has been redone
- New item textures including carrots, golden carrots, cookies, beetroots, beetroot seeds, eggs, flint, flint and steel, and golden nuggets
- Reverted the rabbit stew texture, as it didn't fit with the other stews
- Slightly modified the hotbar texture
Update #15 : 11/24/2016 4:32:46 pm11/24/16
- All glass variants have been redone - Regular glass now has a full outer rim with a beveled look, and stained glass doesn't have the streaks anymore, but rather a soft shadow-like texture.
- When altering the glowstone dust texture, it accidentally replaced the redstone dust texture. It's now been fixed.
Update #14 : 11/23/2016 10:20:25 pm11/23/16
- New tallgrass texture - It now looks more full, but also blends in much better with the grass blocks.
- Double tallgrass has also been slightly changed to fit in with the tallgrass texture
- New brick texture, I didn't like how it looked previously, but I'm unsure if the new texture is any better.
- New glowstone dust texture - It now matches with the redstone dust texture
- Altered hues of some of the wool colors - I'll likely be further changing these in the future
Update #13 : 11/18/2016 2:44:01 pm11/18/16
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.11 - I'll be updating some of the new 1.11 textures in the future
Update #12 : 11/09/2016 5:12:31 pm11/09/16
- New wood textures - They're now more 3D and have a beveled look
- New oak door texture - The rest of the redone doors are planned and will come soon
- Updated bookshelf texture to fit in with the wood texture
- New iron bars - They're now just straight bars
- New cobblestone and mossy cobblestone textures - Let me know how you like these!
- Added the attack indicator back in, also with a new texture
- New sand texture - It's now smoother and fits in with the grass texture more
- Smoothed out grass path texture
- Lighter and brighter lava texture
- Very slight changes to ore texture to make them fit in with the stone texture more (Except for coal)
- Made coal have a unique texture - Also let me know if you like this one or not.
- Updated the project images
Update #11 : 10/21/2016 1:16:30 pm10/21/16
- Made the obsidian texture darker and more contrasted
Update #10 : 10/20/2016 9:29:03 pm10/20/16
- Added autumn version with much more saturated, darker, reddish colors in the foliage.
Update #9 : 10/19/2016 1:41:52 pm10/19/16
- Updated texture for the item version of all diamond, gold, and iron armor. It's now smoother with some added noise.
Update #8 : 10/13/2016 1:56:52 pm10/13/16
- New sign texture - It now fits in with the other wood textures, and it has a more beveled look to it.