Have Your Friends ever told you that you just plain old suck at pvp? Well i think this will help a lot!
First never just stand right in front of the person and try and hit him that will result in death,
Also to kill someone even if you don't think you are going to hit the person because you are too far away just keep trying to hit him you might just get one hit but he didn't hit you. Also don't jump some people think you should jump but it just makes you distracted, but it does gives your crits so it is your choice. Run around the person instead of jumping it works better and helps you in your pvp!
One big mistake that i see is when you are chasing someone at low health, or you are chasing someone with low health never use a bow this will result in bad things for both of you! Lastly for pros that don't get distracted easily you can block hit by clicking both of your mouse keys at the same time, this will help by the other persons sword doing half damage while yours does full damage.
Now I will review what we learned!
1. Run around the person instead of jumping while pvping.
2. Block hit while pvping bye hitting both mouse keys at the same time.
3. Even if you don't think you will hit someone still try it might work.
1. Don't stand in front of someone while pvping.
2. When running from someone don't pull out a bow ever also never do this wile chasing someone either.
3. Whatever your do don't jump unless you don't get distracted easily.
Thanks For Reading give a diamond if you liked this or helped you, hope you get better at pvp from this. Thanks!!!