How to connect to LAN servers
11,801Views, 26 today
Get Embed Code
Level 26 : Expert Ninja
Posted 08/10/12 4:30:50 pm , last updated: 08/17/12 4:55:20 pm
1. This is where it is a big break to everyone. You need to connect to the LAN servers internet. (Their Router) Why? The answer is because LAN stands for Local Area Network. Local in this instance means on the same internet, not like the whole town local. What minecraft needs to do is make a WAN button (Wide Area Network)
2. Open the LAN server on the minecraft world by pressing escape while on the world.
3. Whoever wants to get on the LAN server should go to the multiplayer option on the main menu.
4. Scroll to the bottom until you see: scanning for LAN servers
5. Once the LAN server appears ENJOY.
6. Diamond, Favorite, And Subscribe! :D
Update #3 : 08/17/2012 4:55:20 pm8/17/12
Update #1 : 08/11/2012 2:28:22 pm8/11/12
Join us to post comments.