[Tutorial] Update your server to 1.7.2 bukkit!
1,246Views, 19 today
Get Embed Code
Level 22 : Expert Architect
Posted 11/02/13 1:04:42 am
I have noticed that many people have been asking how they can allow 1.7.2 clients to connect to their 1.6.4 server. Well guys, I have a temporary solution to help you guys out.
I am not responsible if any damage happens to your server (Nothing will happen, most likely).
1. Download this file: spigot.jar
2. Go to your server's root directory.
3. Find craftbukkit.jar (or bukkit.jar).
4. Delete your bukkit.jar file, and replace it with spigot.jar.
5. Rename spigot.jar to whatever your bukkit file was named.
6. Start your server.
7. Have fun!
Pros and cons
o 1.7.2 players can connect.
o You can use server-icon.pngs.
o You can use double-lined motds.
o 1.7.2 blocks and items will not work.
o New biomes will not generate.
o Some plugins may be unstable/unusable.
Join us to post comments.