--{Assassin High School RP}--

Brink_'s Avatar Brink_4/23/12 8:59 pm
1 emeralds 5.1k 184
6/11/2012 1:23 am
TheSparkyChick's Avatar TheSparkyChick
First of all, THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP.
Thanks for reading that. Anyway, this is my third RP I made, since my last two were just forgotten and stuff. Now, to begin the RP....

The Backstory
Your walking home from school. It's a nice day, with no trouble at school nor after school. As you enter your house, you almost don't notice the paper lying on your doorstep, but with a closer inspection, you find it's a letter. On the front, in curled letters, is written Assassin's Academy.

You race upstairs, throwing your backpack on the ground and slash open the letter. Your rip out the paper inside the envelope, and fold it open. You find a long piece of yellow paper with writing in several different languages, including English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, and even Latin.
You skim through the English words, and soon find yourself confused.
They want me to be some...some...assassin?! you think to yourself. You soon throw the letter out and find another piece of paper. It seems like some sort of application, and out of sheer boredom, you decide to fill it out.

Rules
1. No trollin' nor swearing, PMC has a young community.
2. No OPing or God-Modding, e.g "My character just killed everyone's character!"
3. Include the word "pie" in your "Anything Else:" section so I know you read the rules.
4. No hating.
5. Have fun, and don't get mad if your denied. Rulings are final.

Character Application
Name:
Age (Must be from 12 to 17):
Traits and Personality:
Backstory (25 words at least):
Read Rules:
Anything Else:

Extra Info

People who can accept:
Brink_
iHazRabiez
xLoopoxThexGreatx

RP Thread
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/assassin-academy-thread-t75738.html
Brink_
Level 22 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/23/2012 9:12 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
mdaddy14100
Name: Laine Marrionette
Traits and Personality: Outspoken, reckless, always moving, always thinking.
"Walks to the beat of his own drum..."
Laine's granddad would always say.
He was right too.
Laine was a semi-popular, rebellious clown. His principle would say so too.
He didn't drop out and he didn't get bad grades, but he dissed the teachers whenever he got the chance.
His mom as well.
Since his dad left when Laine was four, he wasn't really the happiest kid in the world.
Sometimes he'd go out at night and just walk until morning then skip school.
He had beaten up people and had been beat up by people.
He didnt really consider himself violent but sometimes he had impulses to just pull out his switchblade and stab someone.
When he got home one rough day at school, he found the note.
To his own surprise, he filled out the app and ran away from his jerk of a mother to go to this academy, stealing all sorts of papers from his mother's desk to ensure his entrance.
Read rules: Down one...
Anything else: Pie bitch!
04/23/2012 9:17 pm
Brink_
lucasmName: Kaydean
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): Fat, http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=W1ewvxDDDy31BM:&imgrefurl=http://www.hockeydrunk.com/tag/fat/page/2&docid=HM3vsTbI_zY7gM&imgurl=http://www.hockeydrunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fat_emo_chick.jpg&w=638&h=482&ei=p_6VT7emLbC16AGow9XHDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=274&vpy=283&dur=718&hovh=195&hovw=258&tx=168&ty=101&sig=106218567619895863592&page=2&tbnh=128&tbnw=159&start=22&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:22,i:137
Traits and Personality:
Backstory (25 words at least): When i was a little girl i had fat drawn into my sexy body now im fat and i like cheesecakes
Read Rules:wats rools
Anything Else: Cheesecake is my passion

Uh, trolling. Denied.
04/23/2012 9:18 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Name: Seve Ibn-La'Ahed
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): Ill get a pic soon-ish
Traits and Personality: Same as usual, you know me XD. Funny, always cracking jokes. Agile, fast, good shot, but a weakling.
Backstory (25 words at least): Ok... lets see...
Ok, if you couldnt guess, he is a great, great, great 100 times grandson of Altair Ibn-La'Ahed. His parents are drunks, and very abusive. Their drinking leaves them very careless, leaving knives, and even their guns around. Seve had a lot of down time to work on his aim with the firearms and knife throwing. He is a very good strategist, and always has a plan to kill everyone in a room, or escape. He never was a very physical person, he is very weak from weeks of being locked in his room. He is very afraid of snakes, after a traumatizing accident at the zoo. (Read or see the first Harry Potter movie? think of what happened to Dudley at the begging, but without magic.)
Read Rules: HECK YEAH!
Anything Else: His one main weakness is pie. JK, he is just not very strong.
Nice to see you keep changing ur avatar still brink...
04/23/2012 9:19 pm
Brink_
Ultra, that made no sense at all. Your obviously deni-ACCEPTED.
04/23/2012 9:33 pm
ultradoom5
Holy heck, that nearly scared the poop out of me.
04/23/2012 9:21 pm
Brink_
mdaddy14100Name: Laine Marrionette
Backstory (25 words at least): Soon!

Mhm, Rule 1. See the pics and backstory later I guess.
04/23/2012 9:29 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
Emoney
Name:Evan Ritter
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 12
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice):I will have pics sometime
Traits and Personality:Likes making everyone happy likes hiding also is very tactical when it comes to thinking
Backstory (25 words at least): he beat up the leader of a gang at school the rest of the gang came and tried to beat him up but he climbed on the top of the school when he was born he was stolen the accidentally dropped on someones porch has no friends when Evan saw the letter he ran from home and went to the academy
Read Rules: well yeah I said pie didnt I
Anything Else:my mom says I'm not allowed to say pie
04/23/2012 9:35 pm
Brink_
Fix your grammar please. At the moment, denied.
04/23/2012 9:41 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
Emoney
I am sorry I really cant on mobile sorry
04/23/2012 9:42 pm
Brink_
No problem, just do it when you get home then.
04/23/2012 9:38 pm
ultradoom5
got a pic XD
04/23/2012 9:53 pm
mdaddy14100
I'm on mobile and I'm doing it :3 plus I finished my app!
04/23/2012 9:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
izil13spur
Name: Fietzo D'ami
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 16
Gender: Male Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): I will later.
Traits and Personality: Rude, obnoxious, serious, stone hard, selfish, yet trustworthy
Backstory (25 words at least): Russian boy who grew up with his only young brother. Fietzo uses his speech, killing, and stealing skills to get what he wants. Both of his Mother and Father were killed in a fire started by the Templars (AC Fan).
Read Rules: Yes
Anything Else: Got pie?
04/23/2012 10:02 pm
Brink_
Accepted.
04/23/2012 10:01 pm
Brink_
mdaddy14100Name: Laine Marrionette
"Walks to the beat of his own drum..."
Laine's granddad would always say.
He was right too.
Laine was a semi-popular, rebellious clown. His principle would say so too.
He didn't drop out and he didn't get bad grades, but he dissed the teachers whenever he got the chance.
His mom as well.
Since his dad left when Laine was four, he wasn't really the happiest kid in the world.
Sometimes he'd go out at night and just walk until morning then skip school.
He had beaten up people and had been beat up by people.
He didnt really consider himself violent but sometimes he had impulses to just pull out his switchblade and stab someone.
When he got home one rough day at school, he found the note.
To his own surprise, he filled out the app and ran away from his jerk of a mother to go to this academy, stealing all sorts of papers from his mother's desk to ensure his entrance.

Accepted.
04/23/2012 10:17 pm
mdaddy14100
Thread?
04/23/2012 10:25 pm
Brink_
04/23/2012 10:37 pm
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Dr_Trapezoid
Name: Mary " Misty " Evans
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality: Quiet and shy, a bit flirty.
Backstory: All of her life, Mary knew she was different from the other girls. Mary enjoyed climbing, running, and had a natural talent for parkour. Often times she would maneuver through the city and go a different way to school. A lot of the people at her school made fun of her, but she never let that phase her. She knew one day she would find a place she would be accepted, and that day had finally came. Now she was sitting in her room writing out her application to an Assassin Academy.
Read Rules: Of course I did read the rules....
Anything Else: Pie, just pie. All pie.
04/23/2012 10:39 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Name: Canis. No last name. He abandoned that when he became a teacher.
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 58 (He's a teacher.)
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice):
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality: Usually Silent, Strict, Harsh, Unforgiving, Patient, Impatient (with students), Disciplined, Well trained with a blade, Speaks little English, Speaks alot of Latin, Intelligent.
Backstory (25 words at least): Canis, is a teacher at the "so-called" Assassin Academy. He was born with a last name, but abandoned it when he became a teacher. He cares little for guns, and instead trains his students in the art of the blade. He is silent, swift, and deadly. He won't hesitate to kill anybody, but he shows mercy to his beginner students, using a wooden blade with them. He is aging, but still very agile, and strong. He has never been bested in his life.
Read Rules: Nope.avi
Anything Else: Pie. Pie, pie, pie. PIE!
04/23/2012 10:44 pm
ultradoom5
Really? Ra'sha ghul?
04/23/2012 10:51 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
*Ra's al Ghul

Yes. Really. He is pretty Baws. And I didn't think Scarecrow would be an appropriate look for this RP.
04/23/2012 10:48 pm
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Dr_Trapezoid
I'm wondering what is up with every anime pic of a girl usually involves a cat...
Maybe Rabiez is just that Bawz ultra?
04/23/2012 10:53 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
Name:Roe Alisen
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 14
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): Ok, now I' on my cpu... http://www.animepalm.com/series-images/gunslinger-girl-il-teatrino.jpg *The tall blonde one: Me The little brown one: My long-lost sister....
Traits and Personality: Sly and nice, to the assassins at least…
Backstory (25 words at least): August 14 of the year: Started high school at a young age, was picked on a lot.
September 5 of the year: She couldn't take it anymore, so she ran home and never came back.
Today, got the letter, filled it out, packed up and then left.
Read Rules: Duh, yes.
Anything Else: eiP boom! XD
04/23/2012 11:25 pm
Brink_
Dr. Trapezoid, iHazRabiez, and XoXoAwesome are all accepted.
04/24/2012 1:25 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
crimsoncreeper13
Name: Josie Dantis
Appearance:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GP0kcKpiIro/T ... phones.jpg
Traits and Personality:Light on her feet and clever
Backstory : Josie was the star on the track team and got out of sticky situations easily. One thing was that she was walking home one night and a man tried to mug her so, instinctively she kicked him across the face and an the gut. When he tried to get back up she had already run and was gone. The letter did surprise her but she thought it would be an interesting experience.
Read Rules:Now i fully read in the correct manner
Anything Else: Coffee is good but not as good as pie
04/24/2012 12:27 pm
Brink_
crimsoncreeper13Name: Josie Dantis
Appearance:
Backstory : Josie was the star on the track team and got out of sticky situations easily. One thing was that she was walking home one night and a man tried to mug her so, instinctively she kicked him across the face and an the gut. When he tried to get back up she had already run and was gone. The letter did surprise her but she thought it would be an interesting experience.
Read Rules:Yea-Yuh
Anything Else: Coffee is goood

Denied. Read the rules again.
04/24/2012 12:33 pm
Brink_
Name: Mr. Connor Brownstone
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 30 (Teacher)
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality: Calm, relaxed, sociable, laid-back.
Backstory (25 words at least): Connor Brownstone was an assassin since a young age and got accepted into the Assassin Academy as a professor. He's an odd teacher of the Academy, being calm and sociable unlike the other teachers.
Read Rules: Yup.
Anything Else: Pie.
04/24/2012 12:33 pm
Brink_
Accepted.
04/24/2012 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
XXXARC_NILEXXX
Name:Sakura Nimweg
Traits and Personality: Easily irritated.Does'nt enjoy combat but if there is something worth fighting for she will fight.Bad temper.
Backstory: Nobody likes Sakura at school because she alway's spoil's fun and get's angry too easily. Her father had passed away and her mother turned to alcohol and drug's so Sakura is very independent and spend's alot of time from home walking through the nearby town centre looking at dresses and clothes, but never buy's any. Although she is a average girl when it comes to quick thinking she is very useful. When she came home one evening and found the letter she thought it was a joke. However something made her think it was real... So she packed all her clothes and possession's and left for the academy.
Read Rules:I wrote pie? Yes read
Anything Else:She hate's any type of pie especially meaty pie's because she trie's to keep a slim figure.
04/24/2012 1:21 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
Name: Gin Kizuke
Traits and Personality: Gin is emotionless from an action in the past. He's mistrusting and can be rude. He's very fast and agile. He loves to sneak people in their head with a ranged weapon. Future Weapon: Crossbow.
Backstory (25 words at least): When Gin was 14 he was the worst at school. He always had F's and was generally a bum. His mom died when he was 7 and his dad abandoned him. After a while he just kept getting in fights and always won. He was kicked out of the orphanage when he was 15, and his life fell apart. He never stood in one place too long, and when he was in a hotel, a not and application appeared. Out of sheer boredom, he filled it out.
Read Rules: Yes.
Anything Else: Pie...!!!
04/24/2012 1:33 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Character Application
Name: Grey
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 13
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn28 ... =ascending
With grey hair and eyes

Traits and Personality: Kind, helpful, intelligent, Adventurous, good with a bow and knives ((old style assassin man))
Grey was smart at school and never tended to lose a fight he got into using the surroundings to his advantage. He got good marks in class and paid attention even though people avoided him due to his grey hair and eyes. One day he got into a brawl with a guy who stole some money from him, sure the guy needed it but he could of atleast asked him. He ended up getting a bloody nose and a black eye and went home half blind. When he got to his room he slipped on a note on the floor and fell over, getting up he started to read it and intrigued by the world of assassins signed up.

Read Rules: Mmhhmmmm
Anything Else: hmmm... Three words
Potatoes
Intelligent
Extraordinary
04/24/2012 1:47 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
Name: Ryan
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 17
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): At le bottom...
Traits and Personality: Nimble, speedy, joker, sly
Backstory (25 words at least): Ryan liked to hang out with his frends in a forest nearby, where he used ink from abandoned printrs to draw on leaves, he hung them up on a string to dry while everyone else was doing there little own hobby. While his friends weren't looking, he snuck down near the river and used his pencils as claws, and practised on a tree, which eventually couldn't bare/bear (:L) any more and toppled over. He grew fond of it, but would prefer it with sharper things, so he upgraded to knives which he stole from his school's kitchen.

His parents never knew about this, they just thought he was a talented artist, and left him to that, except his parents used to argue about what he does when he goes to the forest. They never even knew about that letter which suddenly appeared on their welcome mat, so Ryan made up the excuse that he ran away from home because of them shouting all the time, but he wondered why the police never came looking for him...
Read Rules: Read under!
Anything Else: MOI LIKES LE PIE!
04/24/2012 3:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
Name:Alexandra Baskov
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): At Le bottom
Traits and Personality:Fast,smart,Agile,Cunning,Strong
Backstory (25 words at least): Alexandra grew up in a life of crime and despair.
All because he father was a part of the Russian mob.
She grew Up in her Homeland of Russia until she was 12 when
she moved to the USA to escape her fathers debt and the Russian mob.
Anything Else:I love pie
04/24/2012 4:13 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
crimsoncreeper13
Brink_
crimsoncreeper13Name: Josie Dantis
Appearance:
Read Rules:Yea-Yuh
Anything Else: Coffee is goood

Denied. Read the rules again.

Hahahah i thought it said Don't add the word pie oi a am a derp
04/24/2012 4:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
DoubleDirtNinja
Name:Ethan Lucas
Age (Must be from 12 to 17):16
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice):Long Blonde hair that quiffs over his eye.Dark blue eyes with an evil smile.
Traits and Personality:Luck,very lucky but he uses his luck i the wrong way he prefers to do horrible things to other people and yet get away simply because of his looks.He is very Evil but has a sligh glimmer of goodeness
Backstory (25 words at least):He grew up a very bad boy.He would hit other kids.He would do nasty things to his pets.This carried on for a very long time.But he soon realised what he was doing was afdfecting people around him.When he got the letter for Assains school he smiled.This could be a way to take his evilness out on other people for the sake of saving other people.This was perfect.From this day o he kills only to help.
Read Rules:pie
Anything Else:Senyorita
04/24/2012 4:39 pm
Brink_
XXXArc, Gin, ONI, xLoopox, and DoubleDirt Ninja are all accepted. Aaron, your also accepted, but since I've seen how you RP, I'll keep an eye on you.
04/24/2012 4:41 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Wow you actually saw the pie I'm impressed
04/24/2012 4:44 pm
Brink_
Rabiez can accept also as of now.
04/24/2012 4:51 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
lovelove
Name: Laken Logan
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 16
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality: Kind funny smart
Backstory (25 words at least): Laken loved her life, she had 2 dogs 3 cats 1 hamster and a horse. Her parents loved her to death. When she got the letter her parents were scared. She wanted to be normal.
Read Rules: yes
Anything Else: She brought one of her dogs, Kiki
Click to reveal
04/24/2012 6:28 pm
Brink_
Denied. Didn't read rules.
04/24/2012 6:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
cansihavsacooki:3
am i the only one who thinks mdaddys avatar is creepy..
04/24/2012 6:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Razorfun
Name:Normal Self: Nick Rodriguez Assassin Self: Razor
Age (Must be from 12 to 17):12
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): Assassin Self: (Couldn't put image, here is link for the skin.) http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/con ... ii-702153/ Normal Self:www.planetminecraft.com/skin/cool-skater-with-headphones/
Traits and Personality:Athlete, Nice Quiet Type.
Backstory (25 words at least):A skateboarder who has been skateboarding for 8 years. A small town boy who never paid attention to what happens outside his town. He has had multiple tramautic experiences as breaking his head and a finger.
Read Rules:Yes.
Anything Else:pie
04/24/2012 6:44 pm
Brink_
Accepted.
04/24/2012 6:54 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Hunter
gcasado
Name:gabe
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 13
Traits and Personality: smart fast and strong
Backstory (25 words at least):Ruler of the toughest gang in New York. Betrayed by his best friend he lost it all.For 3 years hes been hiding from his old gang but finally he now shall make his way back to his title. By killing all who betrayed him by become an Assassin.
Read Rules: i read the rules and Pie!!!! i love pie
Anything Else: FTW For The Wind !
04/24/2012 6:56 pm
Brink_
Accepted.
04/24/2012 10:50 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
Wait, excuse me for interrupting/posting in your thread, Brink, but a ten-year-old ruled the toughest gang in New York, then at age thirteen, and he wants to kill all those who betrayed him?
04/25/2012 4:55 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
Why are you now a level one, and I like what you say.
04/26/2012 12:29 pm
Brink_
Kindergarten Gang? : P
04/26/2012 12:40 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pixel Painter
Joey_Niemand
Lol xD
04/24/2012 10:12 pm
Brink_
Name: Derek Thompson
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): Guy on left.
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality: Artistic and quiet.
Backstory (25 words at least): Derek was invited to the school and applied, and is now looking to make some friends and a date, but his quietness can get in the way of friendship.
Read Rules: Rules read.
Anything Else: Pie.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome