The Forgotten Realm RP Thread

Peter_2271's Avatar Peter_22716/2/12 12:20 am
6/20/2012 1:20 pm
Peter_2271's Avatar Peter_2271
Peter_2271
Level 22 : Expert Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Peter_2271
06/20/2012 1:20 pm
((I set a curse upon all of you who let my role plays die your role play lives will be cursed forever))
Peter_2271
06/16/2012 6:38 pm
Peter's fleet pulled out of Allteria. He had a score of battle frigates not counting his own ship,Nightstar, that he had brought to get supplies with him. They set course for the famous Lost Isle home of the sky pirate brotherhood.
Nron
06/09/2012 9:38 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Circe watched as the airship opposite her own exploded in a fireball, bits of metal and wood flying off into the air, one or two bodies dropping with the flaming husk out of the sky. She had been correct in ordering her helmsman to take the ship back an extra 200 feet. Any strap piece of metal or debris could cause major damage to her ship after all. Plus that explosion would have definitely caused problems. Oh well.

Circe turned to the large man standing beside her on the bow of the ship who was currently writing rapidly in a small journal, occasionally looking back up at the space where the explosion had taken place or the flaming airship that was hurtling to the ground below. Fitcher 'Black' seemed to be quite pleased with is latest invention, a type of air-to-air explosive that could be launched via a small crank ballistic.

It had certainly done wonders on the merchant ship that Circe's crew had just raided, though the entire crew of the other ship (minus the ones who died fighting back of course) were on board her own where she would eventually set down and let them off. Just because she was leader of a bunch of cutthroats didn't mean she had to act like one.

They would have to set down soon after they dropped off their 'passengers' though. Fitcher said he would need some materials for a new type of high altitude breather that he had decided to work on. That and the ship needed more fuel and some fresh supplies. Eating the same kind of turnip and mushroom stew over and over did nothing for the moral of the men after all.

And so Circe directed her helmsman to take the ship on a course for Allteria.
Lovasus
06/09/2012 3:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Brian handed Mytha her suit and she exclaimed happily, looking at her outfit, "It's amazing, Brian, thanks." She left the store and went on her ship, the crew liking her new outfit.
Peter_2271
06/08/2012 12:33 pm
"Mytha as a word of advice don't visit the West Reach any time soon they have been sending out twice as many patrols lately",Peter said as he took the vest and walked out.
Lovasus
06/08/2012 12:22 pm
"Hello, Peter. Vest? Alright, I think we got a new one somewhere here," Brian responded, taking out a vest. Mytha said, "Crow's Eye, huh? Nice place that is. Anyway, Brian, I need a new outfit, something suitable for the crew, eh?"
Peter_2271
06/08/2012 12:17 pm
Peter walked into the same store."Brian I need a new vest I ripped mine storming the Crow's eye's hideout."(The Crow's Eye Is A Famous Pirate)
Lovasus
06/08/2012 12:12 pm
Mytha hoped not to be seen or caught by any guards. Allteria was one place where she wouldn't be caught. Everyone knew her and protected her. She walked in a store, where her cousin, Brian worked there. "Hey, cous!" she yelled out to Brian. Brian looked up from his work and responded, "Oh, hey Mytha."
Peter_2271
06/08/2012 12:02 pm
Jon asked the guard where the Duke was but the guard had only told him the duke was out of town. Jon went back to the market to buy some supplies for his ships. He saw a girl sky captain wandering down the street.
Lovasus
06/08/2012 11:53 am
Mytha docked her ship and stepped out, the rest of the crew on board. She went to the market and searched for some suitable clothes for a captain. Her's were just rags and torn pants.
Peter_2271
06/07/2012 12:55 am
Jon walked through the markets of Allteria as he looked for Duke Cern.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome