--{Assassin High School RP}--

Brink_'s Avatar Brink_4/23/12 8:59 pm
1 emeralds 5.1k 184
6/11/2012 1:23 am
TheSparkyChick's Avatar TheSparkyChick
First of all, THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP.
Thanks for reading that. Anyway, this is my third RP I made, since my last two were just forgotten and stuff. Now, to begin the RP....

The Backstory
Your walking home from school. It's a nice day, with no trouble at school nor after school. As you enter your house, you almost don't notice the paper lying on your doorstep, but with a closer inspection, you find it's a letter. On the front, in curled letters, is written Assassin's Academy.

You race upstairs, throwing your backpack on the ground and slash open the letter. Your rip out the paper inside the envelope, and fold it open. You find a long piece of yellow paper with writing in several different languages, including English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, and even Latin.
You skim through the English words, and soon find yourself confused.
They want me to be some...some...assassin?! you think to yourself. You soon throw the letter out and find another piece of paper. It seems like some sort of application, and out of sheer boredom, you decide to fill it out.

Rules
1. No trollin' nor swearing, PMC has a young community.
2. No OPing or God-Modding, e.g "My character just killed everyone's character!"
3. Include the word "pie" in your "Anything Else:" section so I know you read the rules.
4. No hating.
5. Have fun, and don't get mad if your denied. Rulings are final.

Character Application
Name:
Age (Must be from 12 to 17):
Traits and Personality:
Backstory (25 words at least):
Read Rules:
Anything Else:

Extra Info

People who can accept:
Brink_
iHazRabiez
xLoopoxThexGreatx

RP Thread
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/assassin-academy-thread-t75738.html
Brink_
Level 22 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2012 1:23 am
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
I am not sure...
06/11/2012 1:21 am
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Righto! But first, where did I get this cookie?
06/11/2012 1:18 am
TheSparkyChick
Avengers Rp????
06/11/2012 1:18 am
ultradoom5
Wait... why am I on here? When dafaq did I even get back on my computer?
06/11/2012 1:16 am
TheSparkyChick
thank god I didn't make a school RP... Wait...
06/11/2012 1:12 am
ultradoom5
Nope. Not okay. Goes against all things RP. can't be a school. School RPs are for chumps. If ur gonna make an assassin RP, make it ORIGINAL!
06/11/2012 12:44 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
Elrick_levinski
Guys I have a idea. I'll remake the rp. I'll post link soon. Also is it ok if I copy the plot of this one?
06/11/2012 12:30 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
Elrick_levinski
Name: Levi Alfonso
Age (Must be from 12 to 17):14
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice):
http://animeanimeanmie.deviantart.com/a ... -130746454
Traits and Personality: kind, trustworthy, layed back, always joking around, sometimes even romantic.
Backstory (25 words at least):well Levi's roots trace all the way back to Italy so his grandfather that he lived with wasn't very surprised when he got the application. His grandfather told him his life story about how he used to be a assassin. Levi wanted to follow in his foot steps so he ran of to the accadamy.
Read Rules: ya I did.
Anything Else: Levi's dad loved pie and died because someone poisoned his pie... Lol jk
06/11/2012 12:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Greenarm4
Name: Greenarm4 - Jim.Tuntas on Skype.
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 13
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): Nope, Chuck Testa.
Traits and Personality: Funny, Agressive, Skilled, Serious at times, Skilled minecrafter,(Strafe running,Parkour, and Just uncommonknowledge of the game). And pretty good with a Bow, a Good tracker, (I can pump up a Group),Pretty good leader.
Backstory (25 words at least):(Im trying to get a Different story than all of the Common ones, E.x-Abusive parents,Abandoned,Druggies, Well, Hope you like this )Lived a Pretty nice life,Money was hard at times,And when we were about to go bankrupt, My father hit the Lottery, We had a Celebration,Cruises,Vacations,And other Stuff,My father got involved in Stocks,Hit it even Bigger,My father and my Mother opened a Company, That went international in about 7 months. Life was even better. Then at my Sisters wedding,My father was Assassinated Taking here down the Aisle,Blood on my Sisters gown,A Grin on the Killers face,and my Mother stunned.The killer ran,Until this Day,3 years later, He remains a Freeman Hiding in the Shadows, Well in that 3 years,The company Crashed,Stocks failed,Money lost,Bankrupt,Now i guess you can say "At square one" With everything. But my Father.So every night,While everyone sleeps I climb onto a Roof and Just watch the Moon,Sounds kinda Creepy,But yeah It was meant to be...And every night, I've gotten a Group up To look for the "Killer" Ever since The day my father died.This groups name was, Proj-Coldblood. )That's my Assassin Group( And what happens after that is the Present, If you ask me, The story Continues.
Read Rules:Read 'Em
Anything Else: I will change my Skin if you send me on-Skype Jim.Tuntas
06/10/2012 11:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Khoric
Awww sorry for bein' so hard on ya.
06/10/2012 11:40 pm
TheSparkyChick
06/10/2012 11:32 pm
TheSparkyChick
So the thread is dead??
06/10/2012 11:31 pm
Khoric
I wish this wasn't dead...*sadface.jpg*
ultradoom5
Just the last part
06/10/2012 11:29 pm
TheSparkyChick
Name: Kara yang
Appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=anime ... 1,s:0,i:75
Traits and Personality: Serious, Quiet and loyal.
Backstory: Kara was always alone in her life and was picked on. When Kara was 6, her brother was brutally murdered and her life fell apart. Kara was taken in and trained by an assassin. When Kara was 13 she saw the letter for the assassin's school and is enroled. She wants to find and kill the man who murdered her Brother (Sorry for being short).
Read rules: yes
Anything else?: Pie.
06/10/2012 11:27 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
For one THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP!!!!!!!! And TWO It died over a MONTH ago.
ultradoom5
06/10/2012 11:35 pm
Khoric
>:3
06/10/2012 11:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
ShadowzMC
Name: ShadowzMC
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): down there \/
Traits and Personality: Never talked since brother slashed his back with a butchers knife when he was 11 and is now out for his revenge, extremely shy ( especially around the girls), kind unless threatened then he will glare at you until you give it up, if u try to mess around with him, well... ur screwed
Backstory (25 words at least): basically what i just wrote
Read Rules: yes
Anything Else: dont neccesarilly like pie unless its apple pie btw i hope u still take requests
05/05/2012 5:27 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
djwolfke
Name: Dearon of dorthonion
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 12
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): a bit like a ninja version o a gentleman
Traits and Personality: agressive, fast, crazy.
Backstory (25 words at least): Dearon is agressive and loves explosives.
one time he tried to blow up the majors house and he was send to jail but he escaped.
Anything Else:not realy
05/01/2012 2:23 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Darkfall998
I wondering if i could be a teacher.. so heres an app for a teacher/senior assasin. if ont, i have an app underneath, same app, just edited.
Name: Mestaris Starlon

Traits and Personality: very silent, and is more academic. very kind, helpful to the newbies. like Morinozuka.
Backstory (25 words at least): Mestaris attended the school himself, so decided to join as a teacher to teach the younger generation. He teaches skills in stealth and an emotional course, to bring out the killer in the students. He reads alot, and isnt always in, as sometimes he is away on a hit, or assasination someone, but is mostly always there.
Read Rules: of course, mon ami! why else would i put pie in the next line?
Anything Else: pie

student app if i cant be teacher
Name: Mestaris Starlon
appearance: same as last picture
traits and personality: same as before
Backstory: an academic scholar, general very bright, Mestaris doesnt always get on well with others. he can be secluded, and likes reading. He is enthusiastic about becoming an assasin to hunt and kill, as it gives him pleasure. He is obedient, and happy to take notes and tips from expeirience assasins. He follows the rules, so isnt always up for rule breaking, or disobedience.
Read Rules: of course, mon ami! why else would i put pie in the next line?
Anything Else: pie
merci!
05/01/2012 6:35 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
i reveiwed...
05/01/2012 5:26 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
BoyDaro
im joining your rp for a bit Deth
05/01/2012 3:30 am
Deth_Glitch
you can apply for my RP while you PATIENLY wait
05/01/2012 3:24 am
BoyDaro
yeah! patience is a virtue
05/01/2012 2:06 am
Deth_Glitch
Patience!
05/01/2012 1:30 am
Ranulf787
whens he gonna accept us?
04/30/2012 10:05 am
BoyDaro
Here it is http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/my-skin-first-skin/ I mad this and decided it looks good so I will put it up as my skin and if in the future this actually becomes a server I will be on and you will see me acing all my assassin classes and roaming the corridors
04/30/2012 10:02 am
BoyDaro
This SHOULD be a MC Server RP it is soo boss and I love it
04/30/2012 9:55 am
BoyDaro
Character Application

Name: Daro

Traits and Personality: Charismatic, Clever, Reckless, Agile, Strong Headed

Backstory (25 words at least): Orphaned at birth Daro was sent from school to school and from family to family after staying with one particularly boring but caring family consisting of an aging woman who had always wanted children but never could. He livedwith her for a few years but upon receiving his letter he sent off to join The Assassins High School. After being accepted He packed his bag and left, he never said bye but left a small note on the bed in his room, the note read I have never had the oportunity to meet my real parents, your the closest I have ever had. I thank you for that. This is the last you will see of me but there is something I want you to know. I have never been able to trust nor to love and I have never been able to express emotions but I thank you for being therefor me during the last 5 years of my live and just want you to know that you ARE family to me and I will always love you in some way

Read Rules:Below

Anything Else: Likes Pie
04/30/2012 9:59 am
BoyDaro
[*] Just getting the picture to go up onto the site... taking a long time
04/29/2012 10:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Herobrine1265
ik but its kinda
04/29/2012 9:48 pm
Deth_Glitch
thats nothing like JB
04/29/2012 9:45 pm
Herobrine1265
kinda like justin bieber
04/29/2012 9:40 pm
Herobrine1265
Name:Dominick Miller
Age (Must be from 12 to 17):15
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice):I am 5’7 im skinny i have black hair and i wear jeans and a varsity jacket
Traits and Personality:I am funny but also mean when i have to be “Mess with me and you die"
Backstory (25 words at least):He was a popular kid and he picked on all the little kids until one day One nerd punched him in the face and Dominick became Unpopular and He has to get his way back to the top again.
Read Rules:1. Dont swear or troll pmc has a young Community 2.Dont op or god mode anyone 3.Pie
Anything Else:Pie pie pie pie pie pie pie
04/29/2012 9:28 pm
ninjake3
dang, that sucks, anyone know any good RP then?
04/29/2012 9:33 pm
Deth_Glitch
you can apply for mine returning-kingdom-t71928.html
04/29/2012 8:55 pm
Deth_Glitch
yeah...
04/29/2012 7:25 pm
aaron5699
oooo you did say the secret word
04/29/2012 7:21 pm
aaron5699
ENGIOUENG READ THE RULEZ
04/29/2012 7:18 pm
Deth_Glitch
... am i going to be accepted..
04/29/2012 3:57 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
AgniVeraVilborg
Name:Luna Van Der Tijnen
Age (Must be from 12 to 17):16
Traits and Personality:Popular,Not smart but not Dumb,Good-Hearted,Beutiful,Strong,Dutch
Backstory (25 words at least):Luna Van Der Tijnen, Born in a small farm on the borders of Belgium and the Netherlands, did not spend much time with her family,Her mother died while giving birth to her sister, Her sister diead in a car crash at the year of 6. when Luna was 7 her Father married a woman that lived in the UK. So they moved there.And when Luna was nine they were fighting until her father stabbed her step-mother to death. He got arrested after two weeks.Then a Dutch family came to England, hoping they would find a child to adopt. So they found Luna. A blonde ten year old with long hair that does not have a family anymore. Now Luna Lives in Rotterdam with her new family. Then just 6 days ago. She found that note. Curious then ever, thinking this is some kind of prank. so she called everyone she knows but nobody knew about that letter. Tehn it took her 4 days to decide and she accepted. She realized that this was serious. TO BE CONTINUED (Depends if i get Accepted :3)

Read Rules:I read them Twice :3
Anything Else:She is allergic to peanuts and practised soccer and Karate...

STILL FIGHTING!
04/29/2012 3:43 pm
ultradoom5
you.
04/29/2012 3:43 pm
Ranulf787
who?
04/29/2012 3:42 pm
ultradoom5
lol, you didnt read the rules.
04/29/2012 3:38 pm
Ranulf787
Name:Violetta Sfortza
Age (Must be from 12 to 17):16
Traits and Personality:Split after Accident: One sweet and serenic,sometimes shy((Normal self)) other Harsh and Cynical ((Assasin self))
Backstory (25 words at least):When she was little her parents died in an accident and she was with them at the time,her head hit the wall hard enough to split her personality in half, she remains an orphan but under her cousins guardianship
Read Rules:yes
Anything Else:Dont get her really saddened or angry shell turn into her assasin self if threatened or upsetted, she likes apple pie.
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice):4.bp.blogspot.com/_4_U6nxfb0VM/TBIpyG6PpRI/AAAAAAAAACI/-ZO0Q8g6mao/s1600/anime+girl+in+rain.jpeg.jpeg
04/29/2012 3:23 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
ripjay
Name: jjaammster
Age (Must be from 12 to 17): 16
Appearance (Le pictures would be nice): a man in a suit, totally indistinguisable nothing to make me stand out in a crowd. on the inside of each arm i have a sheather fro a thin 8 inch blade.
Click to reveal
the handles point inwards stopping an inch before wrist and 2 cm outwards from the inside of my arms. hidden from any onlookers by the sleeves of my suit jacket. on my middle finger of the right hand is a signet wring, silver, bearing the letters TIK. if you were to see beneath my jacket you would see 20 throwing knives. 5 on each side of my chest, and 5 more in my pockets, on straps designed to secure them on the backs of my hands.
Traits and Personality: cold indifferent. dead inside
Backstory (25 words at least): i was born into an upper class family. my father was a lawyer and my mother was an actor. for the first 10 years of my life we were the perfect family unit. until one night my mother was shot for the money in her purse and her necklace. shot and left to die in the street. it drove my father mad. he perused anyone who had the slightest connection to the incident until he found the killer 4 months later. we knew it was him, he was even using the same gun. he went to court and was found not guilty. then my father started drinking. i suppose he did it to escape from the fact that the very system he was part of had failed him. and from alcohol he went to drugs and for his usage of them he was removed from his job and forced to live on the dole. we were forced out of everything i had ever known. whilst the man who had killed my mother won the lottery. how is that fair. a killer was living in luxury and the victim lost everything. i lost all faith in the system. it was broken and corrupt. so i became the very thing that had destroyed my life. i had no rules, collateral damage was acceptable. i lived like this for 4 years 3 months. i was very good at what i did. but i neve used guns. and i never will. they are too loud. to violent. knives however can be used to make art. they kill silently and efficiently. i have no home. i have no family. i have no plan. i have no rules. except for one.

internicionem, non testes

Anything Else: na
Click to reveal
04/29/2012 3:02 pm
Deth_Glitch
Name:Damon Farrow
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality:Kind but Ruthless, loyal to friends
Backstory (25 words at least):Damon was a street urchen, at the age of 7 he was hired to run illegal substances for a gang, once he had to kill some one to stay alive, he was 9 he thinks, after this the gang 'promoted him' he now had to kill certain people, like a mercenary. He still ran Drugs and things for them but sometimes they would ask he to kill someone or scare someone not paying protection money, these were not hard targets maybe a shop owner or street seller. They realised his gifed at at age 14 he was almost an assasin for them, they gave him a gun and asked him to kill people, lots of people. These still were not difficult, they were easy. At age 15 close to his 16th birthday a letter was in his box of a room, it asked him to join the ácademy of assasins. his gun was taken from him at night but he got a long pin from the floor and stabbed his guard, he ran. He picked up a knife from the first guard and silently slaughted his way out. One got a scream off before they died and half the gang started chasing him. He ran to the roof tops and, after a long, tiring persut, he hid and eventually slept. Next morning he snuck his way to the school.
Read Rules:Yes!
Anything Else:he will reward people who are kind to him and punish people who treat him inhumainly. And more importantly 3.141 (PI [Pie])
04/29/2012 7:24 pm
Deth_Glitch
to make it easyer...
04/29/2012 2:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
AgniVeraVilborg
am i still denied..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com