24/7 Survival RPG for Xbox One - Recruiting

cry2urdaddy's Avatar cry2urdaddy7/7/16 9:50 pm
1 emeralds 973 8
7/24/2016 6:15 pm
cry2urdaddy's Avatar cry2urdaddy
Hello all! Cry2urMoM here,

I started making a Survival RPG map. Which you can take a sneak peek below.

I should have it up and running in the next 2 weeks. I am sending out this now to start to get the players lined up and ready to play. There will be in game currency and I will be doing videos for my channel to help pay for the server(s).

I am in need of moderators and builders to help during server maintenance to create the new attraction builds and railways quickly. Server downtime is to be as minimal as possible.

If you are interested in being a builder, you must be semi advanced at building. Please send a few (1 or 2) screenshots of your builds to cry2urdaddy@gmail.com.

Moderators must be at least 15 yrs old and very respectful of others.

If applying for builders and moderator positions, please indicate so in your message. Moderators and builders must have a mic and/or skype. Preferably in the EST timezone but, is not a necessity. I will contact you either through xbox chat or skype.

I will be recording weekly battles in the arena which is a winner take all event. Also, I will be taking bets for the matches using in game currency and distributing funds accordingly.

I have a lot of things to incorporate into the server which I will get into at a later date. As for now, If you are interested in any of the stuff I said above, Please comment below and I will add you to the list to be invited upon completion. Invites will be sent out in the order they are received.

There are rules to the game and if you break them, it means permanent ban for this and every other server I create. No second chances. As it does take me a lot of time creating these fun worlds. Let's have some fun!!!

Cry
cry2urdaddy
Level 1 : New Miner