One Player Sleephelp

enderstandable's Avatar enderstandable4/19/21 3:06 pm history
2 emeralds 7.3k 6
4/20/2021 9:14 am
CEO_Reuben's Avatar CEO_Reuben
Hello! I play on a bedrock server, and every time its night we have to wait for everyone to either go to sleep or log off. And I want to know if anyone on PMC knows how to have one player sleep without command blocks, enabling cheats, and leaving the server at its current vanilla state.

Thanks for the help,
-Alex
enderstandable
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Lioncat6
04/19/2021 9:38 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Button Pusher
history
Found one on mcpedl

mcpedl.com/opssfm-addon/

It does require cheets tho
Lioncat6
04/19/2021 9:41 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Button Pusher
Sadly, It is not possible to make an addon without enabling cheats
enderstandable
04/20/2021 8:59 am
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
Thanks for the help!
TheMinerManiac
04/19/2021 3:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
The only solution I can see is that when a player goes to bed, everyone else shifts to daytime. Of course, the server would have to warn the others, but that's the most likely way Minecraft could attempt a solution. Unfortunately, this doesn't exist yet, so you'll just have to live with insomnia for the rest of your days. xD
TheMinerManiac
04/19/2021 3:40 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
I have the same issue on my bedrock server. In fact, one of the other members goes AFK for long periods of time so that no one can skip the night. There was a thunderstorm the other day so that was fun.
Anyway, I don't believe there is an answer to your problem. If it were possible for one person to skip the night without others doing so, then one person would be in the daytime and another in the nighttime, which would lead to a heck of a lot of problems.
So yeah, as much as I would like to skip the night regardless of what other people are doing, it would just mess up Minecraft, so understandably they don't allow it. I guess you could kick players who are afk for a while if you wanted to, or use chat to tell everyone that it's time to go to bed.

Hope this clears that up!
CEO_Reuben
04/20/2021 9:14 am
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Painter
actually, (at least on Java edition) they released a gamerule in a 1.17 snapshot that will allow the world to skip the night with only a percentage of the players online in beds. It works basically just like /time set 0, with the players out of bed having time just jump ahead around them. The cool thing about this gamerule is that you can set the value really really low, for the purpose of 1 player sleep, or have it set somewhere higher, making most of the players have to be in beds except for your afk friend :). Hopefully Bedrock gets this implemented soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome