Anybody want an animation

goodwolf's Avatar goodwolf12/27/12 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 108 5
12/27/2012 4:41 pm
Alstar111's Avatar Alstar111
Remember making animations take time if i accept your animation i will notify you
1. i need your skin (can be more than one)
2. i need a description of what to do
3. i need time
4. (optional) if you want certain terrain give me a schematic
5.i do not make names or letters
goodwolf
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Alstar111
12/27/2012 4:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
1. i need your skin (can be more than one): umm can you take IGN's and get their skin? If so Alstar111 if not ill give you the link soon also if you can get IGN's can you get drybobjoe? (don't have a link for his skin)
2. i need a description of what to do: If you can get drybobjoe and me then can it be night and me and dry are out in a field looking around and then a zombie comes out from a tree next to but kind of far away from drybobjoe and a zombie comes out of a tree next to but kind of far away from me and then me and dry stand back to back and he pulls out his bow and I pull out my diamond pickaxe and we both jump really high at the same time and dry shoots the zombie in the head and I kinda smash the skeleton with my pic. If you can only get my skin when I send you link then can it just be me slicing like 3 creepers but the 3rd one explodes and the explosion engulfs the whole screen
3. i need time: about 30 seconds 60 seconds max it can be less then 30 its just a youtube intro
4. (optional) if you want certain terrain give me a schematic: eh no just kinda make it like this tree_______________________________________tree (the _ is grass)
5.i do not make names or letters: Ok
DrainEMmax
12/27/2012 4:29 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pixel Puncher
1. i need your skin (can be more than one) http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/beast-snowman-skin/
2. i need a description of what to do I would like it if you could show me dodging skeletons shooting at me and have me dodge to the sides and make me dodge in
slow-mo and shoot them in slow-mo.
3. i need time Around 20-30 seconds would be good, but whatever you need, 60 seconds max though.

Thanks,
~Bfunk
44448a
12/27/2012 4:24 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Hunter
Could I have my character mining a diamond in a cave, then tripping and dropping it in lava? Heres my skin:www.planetminecraft.com/skin/me-in-real-life-1689154/
It doesnt have to be long
Venomouscrowd
12/27/2012 4:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
All i need is Batman and Alfred walking towards the camera whilst a fire is behind them
asap Ty
dedekid1
12/27/2012 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
My skin is this...http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/elven-mage-1786641/

Could you do like my character riding a spider through caves shooting all the mobs with a bow and arrow

As long as it takes i really dont mind if need time around 20-60 secs is good anything else is still ok

Thanks a bunch
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome