ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED!stars

Official CK's Avatar Official CK10/26/22 2:45 am
2 emeralds 105 3
11/3/2022 1:45 pm
TheTomm's Avatar TheTomm
Welcome!

My name is CK, I am a Content Creator and a Minecraft Map Creator and is looking for Alpha Testers to try out my new map. If you would like to make a little review Youtube video, I will be more then happy to add you to the credits. More info on that down bellow!

Information about map:
Game Version : 1.19 +
Mods : None
Map Type : Game/Mini Game
Map Cata~ : Parkour
Name : Wall Up Bro V2
Creator : CK
Progress : 0 - 20%
Abandoned : No

Anyways, I'm looking for a lot of people to review the map. It could be s simple as a comment on the post on what you liked and what you dislike. The typical review :D. I have a credit room and its kinda large... this room will hold contributes to the project. They include people who suggest things, make videos, or help in any way, shape or form.

>> MAP LINK <<
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/wall-up-bro-diverse-minecraft-parkour-map/

Preferred Review Format :
- MC Username (Used for possibly creating/crediting you in the map)
- Date (For my Analytics)
- (Review and / or link to video)
  - What you liked
  - What you Disliked
  - What you wish to be added
  - What you wish to remove or change
Official CK
Level 31 : Artisan Lemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheTomm
11/01/2022 1:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crab
Date: 1.11 2022

-I liked the colorfull design in the lobby and the job done with the blue sector was really amazing.

-Not really much, i wrote the changeable stuff to the last answear

-A use of minecraft sound effects.

-I don't like the grass floor at the lobby, would be cool if it looked like a space station tho.

My own words:

I played the map and i quite liked it, it was a real challange,

The colorfull lobby design looks fine maybe too much colors?
However, the design used in the blue sector was really nice,
it looks like some galactic gateway and gives some good vibes.

8/10 :D
Official CK
11/02/2022 3:30 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Lemon
history
Thank you for your rating and your response. The Lobby is a massive work in progress (as you can tell) and It will change in the future. But changing the grass in the lobby would be a good idea! Its meant to be colorful since most people rather it so than not. I personally like dark or light shades of blue, and monochrome. The colors represent different parts of the map, blue for wall running, red for information and credit, green for block parkor, and the yellow is still undecided.

Also can I get a mc username. This is just to add your review into the credits section. If not do not worry it is not needed.

Since the red section is in work right now, I still have not put that this map was build with Complementary Reimagined.
TheTomm
11/03/2022 1:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crab
Thanks for the reply,

I have MC warez so it's better to put my MPC account instead of a username.

Have a nice day, i hope that the map will be soon finished ! :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome