Kalopsia - The largest Halo fan project

NexusProxima's Avatar NexusProxima10/2/17 1:24 pm history
1 emeralds 283 5
10/11/2017 10:28 am
NexusProxima's Avatar NexusProxima
Hello!

For the last five years I have been working on what is probably the single largest Halo project. Kalopsia is a Halo adventure map, located on a halo ring, with a mysterious threat to the entire galaxy. When this project is complete, it will have a plot rich in Halo lore, tied directly into the games. With its events taking place around the time of Halo 2.

I am currently working on the next major update to the map, version 0.80a, The Epitaph Update. The image below is from a new location in this upcoming update. I also would like to know what you might want to see in a future update, or in the plot. Leave your comments below to let me know!

If you're interested in this project, check out the project page here, Kalopsia - A Halo Adventure map
or the regularly updated Trello development page, Kalopsia trello page

NexusProxima
Level 43 : Master Procrastinator