*- Making a library and need YOUR stories!

accountfleftfordead's Avatar accountfleftfordead3/8/13 5:32 pm
1 emeralds 120 4
3/9/2013 11:58 pm
accountfleftfordead's Avatar accountfleftfordead
Im making a library in singleplayer and i need LOTS of books. Im using the smart bookshelves mod by MTandi to store the books in bookshelves. And if you give me your story youll get full credit for it because with the map makers mod when i type your story into a book i can change the author of the book from me to you! So (if you like) either type in your story in this forum or give me a link to a blogpost with your story! I suggest making a blogpost for it so not only will it be in this library, but you can get diamonds for it!
ps remember, books only have a limited number of pages
accountfleftfordead
Level 45 : Master Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/09/2013 6:18 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Crafter
Chimpoid
I have a story, but you'll need to type it up for me:

There once was a person named Steve. He mined and crafted stuff. The end.

Lol great story huh?
03/09/2013 11:58 pm
accountfleftfordead
you need an reward for that breath taking novel. The ending just blew me away! whats your inspiration?
03/08/2013 5:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Predator_13X
could you reserve two books for me? i'm writing a story and i'm about to finish the first one, i need another book for edition two, the plot of the stories has gone up for a special event, i will post what the event is on here if it is accepted
03/08/2013 5:46 pm
accountfleftfordead
there is TONS of space, the bookshelves each fit 8 books, theres rooms and rooms and rooms filled with bookshelves. So go nuts! just remember, quality is bettr then quantity
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome