<|> sponsor <|> partner <|>

Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy4/15/19 8:33 pm history
1 emeralds 267 2
4/21/2019 3:10 am
Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy
Overview:

In the past couple of years I've been in and around the minecraft community, taking some breaks, while also getting myself deep into many projects and servers. Coming back from a small, 2 month, break from the game I'd like to get back into the back-end server side, the development of a project, creation of a network or the opening of a new server. I enjoy being apart of the positively driven community, and I would love to be able to get back involved with it.

What I'm offering/looking for:

I'm looking for someone with the skills, enthusiasm and dedication to continue or start a project with myself. Whether this be in the form a co-ownership, a sponsorship or some other form I'd be glad to help. I'm more than happy to spend money on a server, and am not afraid to splash some of my own cash if the idea and the project is deemed to be worth it. Although I've been around the development of servers for a long time I have next to no experience in the back-end config side of things. So, in a partner, I would be looking for someone who is more than competent with dev work, who knows and has experience with running servers and can provide proof of this, as well as someone who is easy to get along with and is open to new suggestions.

My Experience:

Following are some of the jobs that I have previously occupied that I think are related to the subject at hand (mostly managerial work), there are others. If you would like some more examples please feel free to contact myself.

Budder Project (Build-Team Manager and Builder . One of my longer term commitments which lasted a full 1 and a half years, ended up leaving when development stopped and the project was put on a halt. Incredible experience with a very professional team.)

World Of Mystery (WOM) (Staff Team. A job that lasted about 2 months, decided to resign so that I could do more playing of the game and because I needed a break from all the stress that had built up over the previous couple of years of administration, managing and building.)

SlaveMC (1 of 2 founders of the Server, released after 3 months of development and ran for approximately 4 months before closing down due to inactivity by the other founder and slow decrease in player-base.)

Infinity Designs Build and Setups Team (Founder and CFO, founded this team that lasted for 6 and a bit months, had to leave the team to focus on school studies which resulted in Team to disband)

Summary:

I am a long-time player of minecraft and have devoted much of my time to the development of networks and servers. Now as I return I would like to get back into it and make the largest effect on the community that I can. Due to this I am currently looking for either a server or someone who's server is currently in development or open and in need of funding or someone who is looking to start their own project and is open to the idea of a partner. If you fit into either of these categories or think that you have something to offer me feel free Privately Message me, reply below or contact me on discord (Soccercrazyboy#0201). I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you and if you like the idea but aren't looking to get involved don't be shy to say so! Thanks all.
Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer