Which of these pvp gamemodes is the most fun?

C_is_CREATIVE's Avatar C_is_CREATIVE6/21/14 8:11 pm
1 emeralds 314 3
7/13/2014 2:10 am
AkirAssasin's Avatar AkirAssasin
Hey guys, I usually don't post these types of questions on the forums but this time, I am looking into making a server where there is a professional league of pvpers and you make your own teams and all that...

I was just wondering, which of these sounded the most fun to play in your opinion. If you have any other ideas just comment below or if you think I should change something. You can select 2 options but you don't have to. This would just help me know a little more about what is fun and what is not.

I don't expect you to care about my success but please take the time to choose one as it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
C_is_CREATIVE
Level 55 : Grandmaster Toast