۩FyrieFlux۩ Elite redstoning Team looking for redstoners!

FyrieFlux's Avatar FyrieFlux11/17/13 12:54 am
1 emeralds 1.8k 41
11/29/2013 6:21 am
aboveordinary's Avatar aboveordinary
Welcome back, FyrieFluxTeams here, And these past few days, We've been getting our building team together and now we're getting this team together, So we can create Adventure Maps, Minigames, etc etc...
► Redstoners or people that's good with redstone (I want skilled people, you do not have to be Hypixel. Of course not! But I'd like that you are used to difficult stuff, and you can use your creativity to make something great)

What will we do, what to make?:
- Adventure Maps

- MiniGames

- etc etc...

Okay, before I post the apps, I just want to say 1 thing:

This team won't just build, we will have a good time, maybe play a little together, celebrate! We stay together, like a family

I'm looking for a team with good humour, loyal people that can be trusted. And someone which got same ideas. Everyone may disagree sometimes, but we'll figure stuff out in that case. I'm looking for people that can surprise me each time.

I'm a builder as well, but I'm more like a planner. I think we will have a concept team as well.

I recommend to copy the applications, remove the (bla..bla..blaaa..) and write the app. You can do it in your own way as well, I ain't stopping you
VVV

NB: Everything MUST be filled out. If you need to say something, if it's an excuse or you can't do it, PM me and maybe I'll figure out something.

Name: (So I can get to know you a little better)

Age: (Important so I know you're not a troll or a 7 years old griefer)

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points !

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred)

Redstone Experience: (What contraptions have you made? If so, how big? Are you familiar with redstone, anything you're specific good at? Then tell! )

Proof of your work: (As said, I'd like pictures or links to direct layouts etc. I want mostely to hear what you are working with, any big projects?)

Any additional info?: (Any extra information you want to say or want me to know etc?)

Create an account or sign in to comment.

aboveordinary
11/29/2013 6:21 am
Level 43 : Master Engineer
FyrieFlux-snip- This is no longer a team.
You go through this huge recruiting process just to say that their is no team anymore?
FyrieFlux
11/29/2013 1:44 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
No longer recruiting! This is no longer a team.
CommandMan7
11/28/2013 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: CommandMan7

Name: Joshua

How mature would you say that you are?: 9.5 - I always take my projects seriously but I know how to have fun as well.

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: CommandMan7 minecraft is skype

Redstone Experience: I'd say my specialties are auto harvesters and item elevators... I don't see many minigames using auto harvesters though, but auto harvesters do require BUD switches, so at least i can list that.

Proof of your work: Just finished yesterday:
[yt]H03CwCMeWwM[/yt]

any additional info?: I've played since the first alpha build which was around january 2011. I run my own server, CurrencyCraft, set to launch when bukkit 1.7 comes out. I have a great CPU and good internet connectivity, with at least 3-4 hours a day available during weekdays and much more during weekends. I'm happy to help at any level, even if you just need some quick help for a special build.
aboveordinary
11/28/2013 2:55 pm
FyrieFlux-snip-
I lost access to my skype account and had to make a new one. I lost all of my contacts and had to try to add everyone back. I'm sorry if I appeared inactive or uncaring. I can show you my dedication if you accept my application.
FyrieFlux
11/28/2013 2:41 pm
BUMP
IronyIngot
11/26/2013 10:52 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
May I ask how old you are OP?
aboveordinary
11/26/2013 10:07 pm
IGN: (For whitelist) aboveordinary

Name: (So I can get to know you a little better) Butch

Age: (Important so I know you're not a troll or a 7 years old griefer) 16

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points ! 9 I'm a pretty mature guy

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred) the1aboveordinary

Redstone Experience: (What contraptions have you made? If so, how big? Are you familiar with redstone, anything you're specific good at? Then tell! ) I do alot of command block work and am constantly using them. I've made the redstone for a fully functional pokemon yellow in mc.

Proof of your work: (As said, I'd like pictures or links to direct layouts etc. I want mostely to hear what you are working with, any big projects?) http://www.youtube.com/user/DazeMinecraft

Any additional info?: (Any extra information you want to say or want me to know etc?) Most of my builds I don't finish so I can't show most of what I build. I'm really good at problem solving
FyrieFlux
11/26/2013 10:49 pm
Denied, Do you even know the teams name that is how inactive you were on the other Redstone Team me and my friends and the group developed.
Sonic66882
11/26/2013 9:22 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
IGN: (For whitelist)
sonic66882
Name: (So I can get to know you a little better)
Carlton
Age: (Important so I know you're not a troll or a 7 years old griefer)
How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points !
Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred)
Redstone Experience: (What contraptions have you made? If so, how big? Are you familiar with redstone, anything you're specific good at? Then tell! ) I've made automatic castle doors using daylight sensors and villager systems. But main skill is cannons and traps

Proof of your work: (As said, I'd like pictures or links to direct layouts etc. I want mostely to hear what you are working with, any big projects?) I am working on a redstone world currently

Any additional info?: (Any extra information you want to say or want me to know etc? I have a youtube channel and I love working with others and i never give up!
FyrieFlux
11/26/2013 10:54 pm
Can you post some pictures here not private on this thread please?
Lee51671
11/26/2013 9:14 pm
IGN: lee5167

Name: Brandon

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) 8, I like to have fun and everything like that, but when it comes down to the rest, I can get deathly serious

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: Skype: lee51671

Redstone Experience: (What contraptions have you made? If so, how big? Are you familiar with redstone, anything you're specific good at? Then tell! ) I'm pretty good with lighting things up and making things go boom, I've just recently gotten back into MC. I know my stuff isn't the best or the greatest but, I am willing to sit down and field test things for an hour or more to find out what is wrong with them. Weather it be glitches or errors in a piece of wiring, I could find it given enough time.

Proof of your work: (As said, I'd like pictures or links to direct layouts etc. I want mostely to hear what you are working with, any big projects?) check my profile if I have anything up there

Any additional info?: I'm by no means an expert redstoner but I do have my specialites I can come up with ideas fairly easily and I'm willing to do weird things like fill dispensers for 2 hours (did that once ) and make things look nice
PsychoGear
11/26/2013 7:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
IGN: PsychoGear

Name: Gregor

How mature would you say that you are?: 8-9/10 I usually get along well with almost anybody as long as they are friendly. I'm always up to a good laugh and having some fun, but I can also stay on topic and get something done without fooling around.

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: I do have Skype but I'd rather send my username to you via PM... I use Teamspeak a lot as well.

Redstone Experience: A bit more than 1 year of experience. I've built many things ranging from little custom components up to big systems like word processors, a 3D-Scanner, Tamagotchi and various minigames...

Proof of your work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/redstone-hangman---100-functional/

Any additional info?: I'm actually Derya001's brother and we worked together on most of our projects.
FyrieFlux
11/26/2013 10:51 pm
Accepted, Welcome to the team, Derya is on the team but can you tell him to accept "tyreese192" or "tbrown19" on skype please.
as0m3
11/26/2013 3:04 pm
Level 1 : New Network
NB: Everything MUST be filled out. If you need to say something, if it's an excuse or you can't do it, PM me and maybe I'll figure out something.

Name: Vernon

How mature would you say that you are?: 8-9 I like to joke sometimes to lighten up the mood

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: I'd rather tell u if I'm whitelisted so wierd people don't add meh

Redstone Experience: I just started getting into redstone. But still know a lot about it though. It is also very easy for me to come up with concepts. That I may need help to make reallity but that's what the team is for.

Proof of your work: my new connect four game
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TEgegW2LB ... =c4-feed-u

Any additional info?: I'm very creative, and a good team leader.
11/26/2013 5:22 pm
Accepted, PM me your Skype name please.
Kioki
11/26/2013 1:23 am
Level 35 : Artisan Pixel Painter
IGN: (For whitelist) catspace32

Name: (So I can get to know you a little better) alexis

Age: (Important so I know you're not a troll or a 7 years old griefer) 15 and 3 months

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points ! 8 because i dont like to grief dont curse ever i never troll

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred) catspace32

Redstone Experience: (What contraptions have you made? If so, how big? Are you familiar with redstone, anything you're specific good at? Then tell! ) i have made btd5 (Bloon Tower Defense) in mc the whole game working in 2 days

Proof of your work: (As said, I'd like pictures or links to direct layouts etc. I want mostely to hear what you are working with, any big projects?) well i didi that back in 1.2.5 because redstone was so simple oh i just finished a map called the trading games im working on version 2.0 right now!

Any additional info?: (Any extra information you want to say or want me to know etc?) i like pie
FyrieFlux
11/26/2013 5:16 pm
Accepted, Please check Skype for more information!
Minecraftcheters
11/26/2013 1:15 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
IGN: Minecraftcheters

Name: Simon

How mature would you say that you are?: 8,5 I take my work seriously but I have much humour
Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: Skype: Simmisen1

Redstone Experience: i am pretty good whit command blocks and i am really good at making redstone traps that reset
Proof of your work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... uild-team/ (read description)
Any additional info?: nop
FyrieFlux
11/26/2013 5:13 pm
Please upload better pictures.
Vegas003
11/25/2013 11:53 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
IGN: evrythngwastakn

Name: Bobby

How mature would you say that you are?: 9

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: paraplegic.tree (if i do not respond on the forum contact me there)

Redstone Experience: fairly advanced. im no sethbling, but i consider myself damn good with prototyping. i often have friends challenge me with things they want done, then i mess around until i have a working design. im not the most creative, but if im presented with a project im good at figuring out how to make it. (basically you come up with the idea, i come up with the wiring to make it possible)

Proof of your work: i have one submission on here that goes over one pretty good example. if you would like i can fire up my server and show you everything else ive done.

Any additional info?: ive never been banned, and ive never griefed. im happiest among players who arent too young, and greatly prefer to be around intelligence, and not immaturity.

ive also been considering joining a team for a while so that im around more people with a higher skill in redstone. i want to further advance my skills. im pretty good now, but there is always room for improvement in minecraft.
FyrieFlux
11/26/2013 5:11 pm
We only make logic stuff, Adventuremaps, And Mini Games, Storage probably wont be used a lot of times. Sorry but we can't have you here .
Vegas003
11/27/2013 12:32 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
storage isnt the only thing im good at, its just the only thing i had submitted on here. admittedly im not the best at logic as far as computer systems. i know how the latches and gates work, but im not a computer engineer so i dont have the knowledge to make that stuff. if you would like ill set up my server again and bring you into my redstone world where i have some of the things ive done.
FyrieFlux
11/25/2013 3:36 pm
-=- HEADS UP-=- We're recruiting from fresh start, The team was inactive so we could no longer be a team but now, Me and my Friends had made an decision and decided to recruit 20 members into the team!
FyrieFlux
11/25/2013 3:35 pm
BUMP
Pishleback
11/22/2013 11:13 am
Level 47 : Master Electrician
IGN: (pishleback)

Name: (michael)

How mature would you say that you are?: (9) I am not a pice of poop

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (michael_at_otopia)

Redstone Experience: (1 and h half years of experiance, i have built calculators, computers, minigames, doors, piontless machines e.c.t)

Proof of your work: (just look at my pmc profile)

Any additional info?: (I am not a cabbage)
FyrieFlux
11/22/2013 4:06 pm
Accepted, I love that computer, Welcome to FyrieFlux!!
Derya001
11/22/2013 11:03 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Redstoner Application:

IGN: Derya001

Name: Philippe

How mature would you say that you are?: 8-9

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: Derya001 (Skype), or here on PM with a pm

Redstone Experience: I build redstone-stuff in every size and form, there is nothing where I would say "this is my special thing"...

Proof of your work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/derya001/ and some other stuff (If you know the ORE-Server, enter /pwarp PsychoGear to see some of our projects on this server)

Any additional info?: nothing, everything is clear
FyrieFlux
11/22/2013 4:06 pm
Accepted, Welcome to FyrieFlux!!
Floppypancake31
11/21/2013 4:22 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
I would join, because I'm pretty good with redstone, but I'm too lazy
FyrieFlux
11/21/2013 3:57 pm
bump
FyrieFlux
11/20/2013 8:18 pm
BUMP
Spellguard
11/17/2013 6:42 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
I'm kind of curious about redstone teams, and sort of bored. You look like you know what you're doing, so here's my application:

IGN: spellguard

Name: Rather not say on open forums, if I'm accepted message me.

How mature would you say that you are?: 9, I can take things seriously and work, but I do love the occasional jest. Most servers I've been on have accepted me as a valuable member.

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: I'd love to do Skype, but refrain from it due to personal and computer reasons. I would give my email to you, but again, not on an open forum.

Redstone Experience: I love the smaller and compact redstone, but my specialty is command blocks. I love command blocks, and am especially skilled with scoreboard and /summon, /setblock, and /tellraw commands. I'm little experienced with computer logic, but I'll catch on quick if that is needed.

Proof of your work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/spellguard Profile, currently 8 submissions.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/advanced-storage-system-over-engineered/ My most recent project, over-engineered extremely advanced storage system

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/compact-real-time-clock-powered-by-cauldrons/ My 24-hour clock, using my seven-segment displays which are the smallest design available

Also note-worthy is my automatic spleef game, the first of its kind. It's kind of old, though.

I'm looking into building an adventure/survival map that simulates mods in vanilla minecraft with command blocks, and it will hopefully have a similar feel to the Hexxit modpack. Just figuring out the different technologies needed for it at the moment.

Any additional info?: I apologize for not being able to use Skype. I also don't use Youtube, for computer reasons more. I can usually play for about an hour a day.

Thanks for reading over!
FyrieFlux
11/22/2013 4:09 pm
Denied, Your redstone skills are with hoppers and chest it seems like, This is a team where we have fun with logic stuff and MiniGames / AdventureMaps (Which includes some logic). Good luck next time, And have great fun while playing minecraft MINECRAFTER!
Helium_Balloon
11/17/2013 10:50 am
Redstoner Application:
IGN: Helium_Balloon

Name: William Johnston, but you can call me Guil.

How mature would you say that you are?: I am quite mature, but can always joke around for fun.

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: Skype: HeliumWasHere . Gmail: theliquidhelium@gmail.com

Redstone Experience: I'm good at creating puzzles and designing story lines to fit the problem and solutions of a map.

Proof of your work: I am currently making a map called "Just Hold My Hand", this map is a co-op map, which one player controls the movements other the player with a gamepad. The two players must solve puzzles, parkour and some good old cooperation.

Any additional info?: I'm a good builder too, mostly structural. And I really love the idea of having not just a build team but a family of members, this improves the bond of the team which I find impressive.

-Helium
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 1:12 pm
Half Accepted, Once you're done contact me on PM because I either need screenshots or a WorldSave.
Businessbacca88
11/17/2013 10:33 am
IGN: (For whitelist)Businessbacca88

Name: (So I can get to know you a little better)Denver Nick name denve

Age: (Important so I know you're not a troll or a 7 years old griefer) 12

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points ! 7 because I get trusted on some servers because im mature.

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred) ps3 email denverrayner@gmail.com.

Redstone Experience: (What contraptions have you made? If so, how big? Are you familiar with redstone, anything you're specific good at? Then tell! ) I am familiar with redstone I make like timers piston doors out of 1-10 I say 7

Proof of your work: (As said, I'd like pictures or links to direct layouts etc. I want mostely to hear what you are working with, any big projects?) I have a one I am currently making a song in noteblocks

Any additional info?: (Any extra information you want to say or want me to know etc?)
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 1:11 pm
Denied, Song with noteblocks are easy to do but fun to make, But this is an Elite team where we're making MiniGames, AdventureMaps, Computers, CPU's, Own designs of stuff. But you're good at your spot right now, I'm not trying to force you to stop doing with you're doing just we're an Elite team.
Jmal116
11/17/2013 9:59 am
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Is this group related to the redalphaz team a couple of threads down? Just wondering, since I saw a post from you there. Anyways, here is my app:

IGN: jmal116

Name: I'd rather not tell you on PMC, maybe if I get on the server...

How mature would you say that you are?: 9.5 - Usually I'm pretty serious about this stuff, just the occasional joke

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: Skype - jmal1one6 Just know that I don't check my skype often, but if you pm me here or on youtube I'll get an email

Redstone Experience: I do a lot of huge builds, and that's what I'm good at. I can also use command blocks decently, but I haven't really messed around with the NBT tags yet

Proof of your work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/jmal116/ Some notable ones are the chessboard and quarto board. Also, check out my youtube channel (In my sig), most of what I upload doesn't get posted here!

Any additional info?: I'm not one of those people who plays for hours a day, I do have things to do
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 1:07 pm
Accepted, Welcome to the team Jmal!
Jmal116
11/17/2013 11:33 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Thanks! Do we have a server or anything yet, or should I just wait for something to come up?
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 2:28 am
Anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome