Need help with 1.9 command

MrCatSquid's Avatar MrCatSquid2/17/16 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 324 2
2/17/2016 10:36 pm
Jmal116's Avatar Jmal116
Hey guys, MrCatSquid here. I've been playing some 1.9 recently, and I need a command that I just can't figure out. I guess I could if I tried, because I've done it before, but I'm way too tired right now. Basically, I need to give a player levetation 1 whenever they hold a feather. That's all I need figured out. It doesn't need to detect nams or slot, just the item in hand. If someone could figure this out for me, that'd help alot!
MrCatSquid
Level 21 : Expert Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2016 10:36 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Jmal116
Skitto493You would need to make 9 commands, 1 for each of the hotbar slots. Each of these commands would look like this:

/scoreboard players tag @a add YourTag {SelectedItemSlot:0,Inventory:[{Slot:0b,id:"minecraft:feather"}]}

-snip-

Actually, there's a SelectedItem tag. It makes things like this much easier:scoreboard players tag @a add YourTag {SelectedItem:{id:"minecraft:feather"}}
Everything was good. I just thought this was worth pointing out.
02/17/2016 7:14 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
You would need to make 9 commands, 1 for each of the hotbar slots. Each of these commands would look like this:

/scoreboard players tag @a add YourTag {SelectedItemSlot:0,Inventory:[{Slot:0b,id:"minecraft:feather"}]}

Then you would need this command:

/effect @a[tag=YourTag] levitation 1 1 true

Then, you would need this command:

/scoreboard players tag @a remove YourTag

You will need to hook these up in a sequence.
# = repeating command block
@ = chain command block
> = Direction command block is facing

#>@>@>
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Each # has one of the tagging commands, the first @ has the second command, and the last symbol has the last command.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome