Contest Results(:

jum's Avatar jum5/18/13 7:23 am
1 emeralds 277 1
5/21/2013 9:29 am
CuteMurphy's Avatar CuteMurphy
PLEASE READ BEFORE SCROLLING!
Hello everyone! My contest ended a couple of days ago, on the 8th. People have been asking me for the results, so I'm going to post them below. I will PM you with your prizes etc, but my computer drawing skills are wretched and my printer isn't working right now, so, I can't scan in anything in until I get a new one. [which might be in a few weeks time. I hope you don't mind!]

Anyhow, onto the results.

3rd place - I have selected AbbieTheSloth's skin as the winner, and not because she's my friend, but because I appreciate the effort and time she put in to her skin to make it look original. What she has done here, is made my OC cosplay as Lucy from Elfen Lied. It was the only skin that was an own idea, whereas everybody else just followed the reference picture. The shading is beautiful as well. The only thing I would have to be picky about is her hair, I did say it could be in any style you wanted, but she has just made it look quite short. Still, it looks absolutely wonderful, congratulations! I will PM you with your prizes and stuff. Thanks for entering!

2nd place - I have chosen Daisy Rose's skin as the winner. Her skin was wonderfully shaded and well thought out. It really stands out and I love your technique, it's very original. And I know this sounds weird, but it looks shiny. It's absolutely beautiful and I think you deserved 2nd place. The only thing I would have to complain about is the skin color, it is a very nice color but my OC is more of a creamy skin color and yours is sort of more yellowy. I still really love it, and I also love most of your work. I will PM you with your prizes and bits. Well done! Thank you for entering!

And finally, 1st place! - I think we have a clear winner here! I have chosen SweetCandy as the winner, mainly because her skin was absolutely beautiful and I really love it. You also got onto the pop reel which is amazing and well done for that! I love what you did with the bun, it looks really unique. The shading is really professional and it's super cute. Thank you so much for the effort and time you put into your entry, I think it will be my new skin for a long long time! I will PM you with your prizes and stuff. Thanks again for entering, and congratulations.

Runner-up's:
madamepikachu
CuteMurphy
InkyWolf

Thank you so much for all your entries! I will send you PM's with details on your prizes. Thanks again.

~CoffeeBean♥
jum
Level 14 : Journeyman Network