Experienced Creative Builder Looking for a Home! (I Build BIG!)

inizio's Avatar inizio3/5/21 10:55 am
4 emeralds 127 6
3/13/2021 1:03 am
inizio's Avatar inizio
I havent played minecraft in a long time because the community I played with left for other games. I am looking for somebody that I can build massive structures with. I have built things like Disneyland and Hogwarts and I NYC (Only got times square done, but I always wanted to do the whole things)

Anyways here is a video of builds I have done

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hogwarts-castle-disneyland-new-york-city-and-much-more-free-download/

I have my own server with world edit where I just build by myself but I would love to start building with people.

Now, If I hope on somebody else map I would love to start a whole new world and put my map on it so I can build on your server and have people help me and also I am assuming people interested would have massive builds on their server they would want my help with which I am super stoked about as well!

I helped run a server called ProjectEden back in the day and moved to a server that ended up being a side income because I built a bunch of games and maps that produced income for the server. At the time that was really fun and I have never had a community like I did in Minecraft... which seems kind of strange but the last couple years I found myself yearning for that team I had where we built lots of great stuff together... Side note, Minecraft is where I first heard about Bitcoin and it has changed my life so I also have that nostalgia aspect to the game as well... side side note, I spelled nostalgia right without spelling correct so... ya know... pretty proud of myself haha...

Anyways I can put my server information here if anybody wants to join me but I have not ran a server in years and I am unaware of the new griefing plugins I should use. So... Yeah... Join me, I will join you... I miss building :)
inizio
Level 33 : Artisan Architect