۩FyrieFlux۩ Elite build Team looking for builders! (10)

FyrieFlux's Avatar FyrieFlux11/15/13 3:50 pm
11/23/2013 12:07 pm
benasx33's Avatar benasx33
FyrieFlux Build Team Recruiting 10 members!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| ► Elite build team looking for 10 members.
|
| ► Are you sure you're good enough for this team.
|
| ► Make good choices while applying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to start off by saying...
We're a build team looking for as many builders as needed, Next coming up event we'll be in is this town hall we'll be doing for a server. Right now we're just trying to get the team together for these constructions. Looking for the good builders out there that are talented and want to be a dedicated builder with this team, We're going to have website designers, Terraformers, Builders, Redstoners, and GFX Artist.

Application Forms:

Name: (So I can get to know you a little better)

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points !

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred)

Building experience: (1-10 and tell me a little about what you've been doing, previous projects etc.)

Proof of your work: (Okay in here I want pictures, links to your previous builds. If not, then you can either give me a server IP of what you've been building and proof that you built it) If you do not want to give me ANY single proof, then I'm sorry.

Any additional info?: (Any extra information you want to say or want me to know etc?)

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points !

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred)

Terraform experience: (1-10 rate. Explanation is needed, tell me which projects you've been working at, maybe you're working at some now? Any information that will help your application!)

VoxelSniper, McEdit and WorldEdit experience: (Do you know how to use these tools? Are you familiar with them?)

Proof of your work: I want pictures, or links to your previous builds. No proof: Then I can't be sure, you might be allowed to come on a server later to test your terraform skills. It may be hard to picture it, but if you look at InHazes Rainforest Valley project, then you can see he's been terraforming a lot, if you can take pictures like that, or make stuff like that. Not exactly that project, or not any huge, just that I can see you're good with it)

Any additional info?: (Any extra information you want to say or want me to know etc?)
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FyrieFlux
11/23/2013 12:04 am
BUMP
FyrieFlux
11/21/2013 6:52 pm
Bump.
prof_Lucus
11/21/2013 4:10 am
Level 20 : Expert Mage
Good to see a non crappy building team, and I'm happy for that
FyrieFlux
11/21/2013 3:56 pm
Thank you, We appreciate that, Feel free to apply if you would like to! We'll always review your application within the 48hours. Stay great and have fun while playing Minecraft!

~FyrieFlux
austinplayz4dayz
11/20/2013 8:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Click to reveal
maby 8
austinplayz4dayz
11/20/2013 8:45 pm
Builder Application:
IGN: (For whitelist)austinplays4dayz

Name: (So I can get to know you a little better)austin

Age: (Important so I can rate your maturity) 10 i know im yong but im very muture for my age

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points ! id say 10 cuz i am pretty mature

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: i would like email

Building experience: (i buld mingames
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/orange-or-brown/
benasx33
11/23/2013 12:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
You may be 10 but you sure as hell aren't mature...
FyrieFlux
11/21/2013 3:23 pm
That shows us nothing good, Clay buildings not even at least 20x20-30x30 Sorry but your builds are not sufficient. Denied. Good luck next time! Always re-apply at your own risk!
Ride ReCREATE
11/20/2013 7:22 pm
IGN: (For whitelist) ipilk

Name: (So I can get to know you a little better) Andrew

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points ! 8 if I gave a ten i would be an unenjoyable person to be around.

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred)Pilkons

Building experience: (1-10 and tell me a little about what you've been doing, previous projects etc.)7: Maybe I don't have a lot of "detail in my work", maybe I have bland builds, but what i do have is the ability to learn, the ability to increase the level of my work, if you try to get 10 builders that meet your standard mr. fyre you will fail, I know the level you want and its a very high bar. I strongly urge you to help not only me but other people learn this art, and learn the standard that you desire. Well beyond that I do love government buildings town hall, court houses, other stuff like that because of that i think ill be a great choice for your team.

Proof of your work: (Okay in here I want pictures, links to your previous builds. If not, then you can either give me a server IP of what you've been building and proof that you built it) If you do not want to give me ANY single proof, then I'm sorry. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheColtsLastShot/videos
Any additional info?: (Any extra information you want to say or want me to know etc?)Ravioli Ravioli Bring me the formuloni.
FyrieFlux
11/20/2013 8:17 pm
Denied, Sorry but your builds aren't sufficient, Re-Apply at your own risk!
FyrieFlux
11/20/2013 6:54 pm
BUMP
FyrieFlux
11/18/2013 7:08 pm
Nobody, Okay miss out on all of the fun we're having.
FyrieFlux
11/18/2013 5:34 pm
Still Recruiting

Update: We're currently working on a project for "Notch's Birthday Edition." Stay tuned for updates!
CreeperInSpace
11/17/2013 5:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Builder Application:

IGN: jhaynie123

Name: Jared

Age: I'm 14 but don't automatically assume I will be immature

How mature would you say that you are?: I would say about 8. I will be serious but i'm not the type of person who will want to be serious all the time. I like a little bit of fun and I will have the occasional joke.

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: j.haynie123

Building experience: I love medieval building. I also really love building old buildings or lets say an old looking medieval house with a modern interior. I have been building since early alpha

Proof of your work: mc.mithrintia.com or check my profile for one of my builds that I have posted so far

Any additional info?: Nope
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 5:43 pm
Denied, Sorry but your builds are not quiet sufficient for this team, But you're good just not quiet sufficient, But keep up the good work and always re-apply! Good luck next time.
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 5:00 pm
Still recruiting!
Ivain
11/17/2013 7:25 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Builder/Terraformer (doesnt really matter)
maturity level: 9. If there is work to be done, I can be very serious and commited, but I do enjoy a joke very now and then. Also, if there is a conflict between me and someone else, I try to solve it rationally by asking what the problem is, and amending my own behaviour as applicable (unless its a healthy discussion of opinions. I tend to get a little carried away if my opinion is strong)
IGN: IvainMT7
skype: (I dont want to put this in a public place, pm me if you need it)
plugin skills: what exactly do you mean? I'm not a coder
Building skills: check my profile, more builds pending
Previous positions: mostly creative server ranks, first earnable rank on Blockworks and Mysidia (builder and Apprentice respectively)
WE and VS experience: I have been using WE for more than a year now, and have used it extensively on several of my builds. there is little I don't know about it
I recently started working with VS as well, but my knowledge of that is strongly limited for now

Reasons you should pick me: I am an allround builder, I can get very creative and my skills are developing rapidly now. I can build quality builds fast, especially with WE and VS available.
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 1:32 pm
Can you check your PMC Messages?

~FyrieFlux
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 1:13 pm
Accepted, Welcome to the team i'll contact you with more information!
FyrieFlux
11/17/2013 12:58 am
Still need lots of members still keep up the good work guys!
LittleChaosGaming
11/16/2013 4:36 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Applying for Builder

IGN: ScottChaos
Plugin skills: quite a lot
Building skills: I have built on 5 servers including Redstone Craft and Iron Official craft
Previous positions: Co-owner once builder 3 times and many more
Command knowledge: I know quite a few
Reason we should pick you: Because I am helpful and I can help make the server original

Thanks
FyrieFlux
11/16/2013 4:42 pm
This is a build team, Not a server, Denied.
FyrieFlux
11/16/2013 3:57 pm
Still recruiting!
adventurequest
11/16/2013 9:05 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
IGN: adventurequest
Name: Charlie

How mature would you say that you are?: 8, I´m mature but what fun is life if you cant enjoy a good laugh?
Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?:
Terraform experience: 7 Im pretty good at terraforming

VoxelSniper, McEdit and WorldEdit experience: Yes, im experienced with them.
Proof of your work: Add me on skype and il let you on my server with my work on it.

Any additional info?: Im proffessional and im dedicated, I can terraform as my primary and build as my secondary if needed. Im a great builder but terraformers are rare so id though il help you by applying for terraformer.

Cheers

-Charlie
FyrieFlux
11/16/2013 2:07 pm
You skipped the pictures, You can't come into this team without pictures.
adventurequest
11/16/2013 4:38 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
¨

If you add me on skype i can let you on my server with the my work on it. F2 is broken for me
Lucasuper
11/16/2013 6:59 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Ninja
IGN: Lucasuper

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) 7

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: skype:lucasuper23

Building experience: I do not have any good stuff on my PMC profile,most of them are on different servers,maps in my computer,things i did for many adventure maps

Proof of your work: You can have a look at my PMC profile

Any additional info?: Potatoes are fruits
FyrieFlux
11/16/2013 2:05 pm
Denied, You're really good Lucasuper, You've been on "The Vortura Network" with me and DigitalGhost. But your builds are not quiet sufficient Keep up the good work and always try again!:)
XGamerX2013
11/15/2013 7:59 pm
IGN: XGamerX2013

Name: Vinson

How mature would you say that you are?: About 8. I find myself very mature, but I always love to have a bit of fun!

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: My Skype name is XGamerX2013

Building experience: I love to build modern houses! I like to have modern with Old style elements. I love to build large places. Building has become a great passion of mine! My rating would be 7-9. I tend to stay with only one or two styles.

Proof of your work:
https://i.imgur.com/w71p4Om.png

https://i.imgur.com/ye7CiIk.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZprRZNn.png

https://i.imgur.com/a0dLdYY.png

https://i.imgur.com/iT5kD5Y.png

*NOTE*

The Shop/Storage room isn't done! So it doesn't show my best work!
*QUESTION*

Do we get to use Worldedit? I love building with it! Makes it so much easier!
FyrieFlux
11/15/2013 10:53 pm
Denied, Sorry man, but keep up the good work and try again no reason to be embarrassed when people don't even know you, Sorry but your builds are not sufficient, Good luck next time!
Kevin45609
11/15/2013 5:12 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pixek-art/

Ok there you go some of my pixel art
FyrieFlux
11/15/2013 5:59 pm
Your builds are not sufficient, and plus, we don't accept pixel artist.
MC_Adventure_man
11/15/2013 4:40 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Hey there, ik I am already on the team, just wanted to say...

BEST TEAM EVER!
Kevin45609
11/15/2013 3:59 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: (For whitelist)Kevin45609

Name: (So I can get to know you a little better)Kevin

How mature would you say that you are?: (1-10 rate) Explanation gives extra points ! 8 out of 10 im a little childish

Skype/and or any other ways to contact you?: (Skype is preferred)Kevin45609

Building experience: (1-10 and tell me a little about what you've been doing, previous projects etc.)9 out of 10 umm im relly good at building spawns and pixel art i also love to work with redstone

Proof of your work: (Okay in here I want pictures, links to your previous builds. If not, then you can either give me a server IP of what you've been building and proof that you built it) If you do not want to give me ANY single proof, then i am sorry um i don t have any way to add screenshots in planet minecraft but if you have some sort of email or skype maybe i can send you some screen shots
FyrieFlux
11/15/2013 4:33 pm
I need pictures from Imgur or something else for me to give a review of the application, And think about accepting or Denying it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome