Giving free hosting for 50/50 partnership!

Bi0Ph34r's Avatar Bi0Ph34r4/22/17 4:57 pm
5/6/2017 12:29 am
Bi0Ph34r's Avatar Bi0Ph34r
I have a lot of space on my dedicated server and would like to find people that would like to take a 50/50 partnership for free hosting. You would be in incharge of your server, the name and everything. Consider me a silent partner just keeping the server online.

If interested let me know and post:
The name of the new server.
Type the theme.
How many hours you can spend i wanna know if you will be dedicated to the project at hand.
And anything else you would like to add.

all server will come with AMP panel and a ftp to files. If you need free website hosting my dedi can be used for holding the website, you will get ftp to a folder to put website related thing in.

Not everyone will get chosen but i will look through the responses and choose a few/

TOS:
- If you abandon the server for weeks at a time it may not be online when you come back.

- All donation shops are run off my account which you have full access to, they will be kept all in the same spot and will be using buycraft.

- If server seems dead for long periods and you seem to not be putting effort in the server may be replaced for someone else.

- If possible payment will be sent to you through friends & family paypal. If ou can't do this we can come up with some other payment.

- If things don't work between us and i discontinue your server i will give you your files as i see they are yours due to the ending partnership.
Bi0Ph34r
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bi0Ph34r
05/06/2017 12:29 am
Some that were accepted never worked out, can't really say who was though.
Llamabrine
05/05/2017 2:54 am
Level 1 : New Network
Who's been accepted?
Bi0Ph34r
05/04/2017 8:57 pm
2 spots available, but only for people that really wanna make something work.

describe your server below:
Bi0Ph34r
04/29/2017 2:43 am
Still spots available.
Neuronetwork
04/26/2017 11:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
The name of the new server: WW1

Type the theme: Would be a WW1 themed server, large open areas of trenches to fight in, players would be able to either capture certain areas of the map, or it could be a more generic capture the flag idea.

How many hours you can spend i wanna know if you will be dedicated to the project at hand: I have had this project going for some considerable time, therefore I have already created a extensive high quality map that players will use to fight. I am also willing to spend a decent amount of time maintaining and upkeeping the server however we all have real lives to live! haha.

And anything else you would like to add:
I am able to get the server working and game-play working, however if you have any knowledge in java coding then that would be very handy in the construction of the server. I would also like to add that I currently don't know how exactly to go about charging money on the server due to EULA, any comments on that would be greatly appreciated.

- Dan
Llamabrine
04/26/2017 12:48 am
Oh and one question, what are your thoughts on mods? Never Mind I found a workaround for the mod I was considoring using
Llamabrine
04/26/2017 12:43 am
Server Name : The City
How it works : People pay say, a dollar to build on a large plot or 50 cents for a smaller plot. They would all congregate around an extensive street system, there would be multiple zones aka industrial, highrise, residential. But for people who do not wish to pay there will be a "carnavil" were they can play mini games for s chance to will tickets say a hundred tickets for a small plot or 500 for a large one.

I would not require 50% you could take the lot and me and my friends would do the admin / roads etc...
We would be on for a couple of hours each week (several of us)
And finaly I guess the theme is plot builds/mini games
Fendi
04/25/2017 4:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I have 2 kind of server ideas. Maybe we could figure it out together.

[b]FIRST SERVER[/b
PurgeMC

This is based on the horror movies The Purge. Where you spawn as a player and get to pick a profession based on real life jobs
Doctor
Cop
Lawyer
Shopkeeper
etc...

The Main goal is that you need to save money for a good home if you want to hide out in the Purge / Or save money for good weapons if you want to have a chance at surviving out there.

The Purge would happen on the first Friday of each month and would end on Sunday. With as result removing every rule you would have on the server and removing every protection on the builds (But of course we would have a back-up of the map)

[b]SECOND SERVER[/b]

OffshoreMC

This is based on the series %3 (a Brazilian tv series)

The community will go through a series of tests called the Process. The people who pass the test become part of 3 percent, an elite group who will get to live in luxury and on a private island called ''The Offshore''

The others that fail will be part of the 97% and they go back to the slums. These people will have another chance to take the test.

I have more details on every server idea! You can message me on discord
to discuss them (this is my discord number #5609 )

I am 17 years old, living in the Netherlands. I would be online 2-3 hours every weekday and 1 full day in the weekends, Also during the Purge or Process
Bi0Ph34r
04/23/2017 4:44 pm
To everyone that reads, I've added some TOS, check at the top up to you if you like them but it'll all be fair.
ColbieJonesTV
04/24/2017 12:42 am
Level 48 : Master Soldier
Message me sometime, I think we can figure something out if we did some chatting!
ColbieJonesTV
04/23/2017 11:39 am
Level 48 : Master Soldier
Hello, thank you for your time.
MC Server Name: MCAwareness
Type: Charity Hub Server
Hrs: 4-6 M-F, Sat/Sun-6-8

I am 17 years old, I am currently enlisted in the United States Air Force, I am a volunteer firefighter, and I play baseball. I am currently a junior in high school, and I am just getting back into this account after 4 years of inactivity.
I have just recently got back into PMC, and I have a few ideas. I would like to run a server that shoots 100% of proceeds to primarily Autism Awareness, but also maybe your charity of choice. This idea is very dear to me.

Features:
-In-Game purchases will be direct donations to charity of choice,
-Donors will receive a special skin tor their donation,
-The skin can be worn to run a "5k" in the server,
-More awesome features to come.
Bi0Ph34r
04/23/2017 4:24 pm
That's a swell idea, but server's don't run on goodness.. They are monthly payment, really all i could offer is your 50% would go to charity but I'm afraid I'm not as kind as you as things do cost money.
Bi0Ph34r
04/23/2017 1:00 am
b
Prefrence
04/22/2017 5:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MC Server Name:ReMine
Type:Factions
Hrs:4-6 (Monday- Thursday) 7-9 (Friday-Sunday)

Hello My Name is Prefrence And I'v Always Wanted To own A MC Server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome