Homestuck Adventure Map

Uncertainhavoc's Avatar Uncertainhavoc10/14/12 6:02 pm
1 emeralds 527 3
10/17/2012 3:14 pm
tentacleTherapist's Avatar tentacleTherapist
Hey guys! Time for a different approach.

I'm making a bad ass Homestuck Adventure Map in Tekkit right now, and I need all the help I can get!

So here's what I need you to do. My skype is havoc_weaver. If you want to join, send me a request over skype with these requirements filled out.

Name:
Current Page in Homestuck:
Conformation you have read or are reading Homestuck:
Anything Else:

For example, your contact request should look something like this.
Hello havoc_weaver! I would like to add you as a contact. My name is (Insert Name) and I am (Insert Age) years old! My IGN is (Insert IGN) and I have absolutely read Homestuck! I am on page (Insert Page #)! I love to play Minecraft and I spend most of my time building, and I enjoy Homestuck a lot, so I thought I would give this a try! Hope to find out more about the map soon!
~(Insert Name Here)

Now I don't want you just filling in the blanks and sending me a request. Make your own application and send it to me!

Hope to have applicants soon! And if any of you don't have skype, you can always email me your application at uncertainhavoc@gmail.com!
Uncertainhavoc
Level 19 : Journeyman Prince