Kid-friendly server startup project

Taledus's Avatar Taledus3/21/14 10:06 pm
1 emeralds 151 2
3/22/2014 12:08 am
Mateo_Kingler's Avatar Mateo_Kingler
Hello everyone, it's been a while...

I am planning on starting a new Bukkit server and am going to need some administrative help. I already know the hosting company and plan I want to use, but I cannot come up with a good name for the site. Everything is going to be kid-friendly...additional details about the project available to serious inquiries. I have a list of stuff I am currently working on, but am happy to hear additional thoughts on different areas and activities for the server.

That being said I am looking for an experienced person to assist getting everything setup, and to hopefully stay on to help keep things running. You have to have some experience dealing with server issues and setup. I don't care how old you are, but you must act mature and be able to deal with people properly...probably over 16, but preferably someone over 18.

If interested send me a PM with some details about your experience with servers and what you have to offer.
Taledus
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner