In need of skilled STAFF/ designers (AGE 20+)

EnglishTaco's Avatar EnglishTaco11/29/13 10:39 am
1 emeralds 122 2
12/5/2013 10:04 am
livvyy's Avatar livvyy
Well i had a blog post that was removed, but ill try to keep it almost identicle the best i can on here. Apparently i was posting in the wrong place, when i saw nothing in the rules about what i did wrong except for a blog reply where to post.

Whats up?
I have been running a small minecraft server for a little over 2 years now, with my busy schedule (factory job, as well as my side hobby/job running webhosting and web design business) it seems to have died down because "oh owner isnt on so this server is dead". I am looking for some experienced players to assist as staff of the server to get CoreCraft back on its feet. The minecraft server i run is intended on players being in control, throw out ideas, spread the word of the server etc. with the intent of staff being the hands of the operation but implementing plugins, events, and being the police of the server. Like alot of other games the admins are mostly there to step in when things get out of control.

What am i looking for?
Well i purposely ignore all those new players to the server that say "do you need OP?" or "can i be OP", "best yet do you need builders im really good" and my response "Thats nice, want a cookie?"

Im looking for mature experienced players to help, here is a few requirments im looking for..
  • *age 20+
  • *Skilled with plugins, Cpanel, Adobe Muse, photoshop, premier pro and aftereffects. (More adobe skills is a plus)
  • *Has experience maintaining forums
  • *Basic coding knowledge of HTML, CSS, and prefered PHP,Java but not required
  • *Preferred that you be able to assist with funding the server but not required

Intentions of the server
At this point in time the funding from the server is going into a separate paypal account which will be directly added to the necessary areas to fund the projects, whether it be for the server hosting, website, advertisement, merchandise etc. My long term goals for the server is as i mentioned above to have the players maintain but providing plugins, sharing ideas, making videos, graphics etc. Staff i would like to see be disguised as a normal player. with a fake name on our forums so that they may play the game without being bothered, yet still enforce the rules when its needed.

I would also like to see this server eventually become an official part of my webhosting business as population increase and funding is provided.

Final words
If you have found the patience to read through this please do not hesitate to contact me or reply with any questions of concerns you may have.

Thank you,
EnglishTaco
EnglishTaco
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco