~ Lux Ferrus BT still recruiting builders! ~

Prisom's Avatar Prisom11/3/17 11:42 am history
2 emeralds 243 1
11/3/2017 7:33 pm
Kequo's Avatar Kequo
Hello there fellow builders!

As you may have guessed from the title – I am looking for skilled builders to join our little group!

We are a very new build team consisting of 10 sweethearts including me. All of us are at least 17 years old and we're all reasonable, mature people who just like to spend their freetime arranging blocks until it turns into something nice-looking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A few things about me:

I'm a 21 year old female from Austria (Yea, English is not my first language so please excuse eventual mistakes/incorrect use of words).
I love the building in minecraft, that's all I've ever done and it's also most likely the only thing I'm good at regarding this game. I've built stuff for various servers, been in built-teams as well, but I left them all sooner or later because well, I got bored of doing the same stuff over and over again plus I find it really difficult to work with young players and/or builders. Therefore I've always rather worked alone. Then about 2 weeks when I was drowing in build requests again, had to say no to so many because it was just far too much for only one person I thought – "You're so dumb, why don't you look for other people to build together with you?" And that's what I did. ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What are the requirements to join us?

- first of all, the obvious: be a decent builder. I will not accept people who are not at least able to build a decent looking structure as I can't and don't want to play teacher. Of course you don't need to be a super overkill builder because well, everything takes practice and I don't consider myself a professional at all, there's always new stuff to learn and building together is in fact also learning by doing and learning from others.

- secondly: You must be at least 17 years old. I have dealt with so much crap during my time as a minecraft player/builder and I'm honestly so sick and tired of it. It's important to me that the people I work with, spend my time with are mature. That's why I set the minimum age to 17 because with younger players there's more potential for conflicts and no one wants that.
To me this whole thing is primarily about fun and it won't be much of a pleasure if there's constant drama.

If you're younger and want to join us – well, depends. I won't count anyone out just because of their age. If you act like a normal person and if you're a good builder then your age won't be a problem, I'll give you a chance.

- last but not least: be kind of active and kind of motivated. We can't get much done if the builders only appear twice a year.

Also, every potential team member will need to make a test build on our server (60x60 plot and you'll be given a topic) so I can take a look your building/working style, speed, creativity etc.
You will not have to do this if you're a better builder than me though. ;)

Anyways - I guess if you've read until here you may be interested in joining us. If that's the case then fill out the builder application and send it to me via mail or via discord. Of course you can also go old-school by just posting a reply here. ;)

Our Discord server: discord.gg/DhZnPeT
E-Mail: prisommc@gmx.at
My Discord: Prisom#4987

So here we go:

IGN:
Nickname (what you'd like to be called):
How active are you?

Building experience? (what have you done so far, what are you best at + pictures of at least 3 different buildings you created - you won't get a chance to test build if you send me pictures of dirt houses)

WorldEdit and VoxelSniper skills? (how much do you know about WorldEdit and VoxelSniper, have you worked with it etc.)

What are you best at? (building structures/houses, terraforming, organics etc.)

Any special skills? (such as redstone knowledge, command blocks, WorldPainter etc.)

Do you have problems following instrucions/do you rather work alone or do you function best when getting told what to do?

Discord (is a must; leave this question if you're sending the app via Discord, obviously):

Do you think of yourself as mature?

Why would you like to join our team?

Anything to add?

That was it from my part. Looking forward to hear from you guys!
Peace out, xo ~P and the team
Prisom
Level 23 : Expert Architect