Minecraft Legacy Battle Remastered - HELP WANTED!book

_JoeCool_'s Avatar _JoeCool_3/29/23 7:41 pm history
3 emeralds 316 3
4/2/2023 5:18 pm
Derpbox's Avatar Derpbox
Hello! I'm Joe, lead builder in the Minecraft Legacy Console edition Battle Remastered team— featured on the Legacy Edition Minigames project!

I'm looking to continue this series of builds after about a year, but I don't think I can do it alone-- I only have a team of around 4.
That's why I'm entrusting the great website of Planet Minecraft to help me find a team!
Right now, we're working on completely remaking Map Pack 0 (Crucible, Cove and Cavern) with much larger effort put into it than before.

This is a screenshot of Cove; a section of the map's gonna have dripstone!

Right now, we're only looking for builders. We'd like to look for people who:
  • Have a decent history in building for Minecraft Java Edition
  • Know how to build in a natural style similar to Minecraft
  • Can get on and build at necessary times (that would be lovely)
  • Can build structures in a way that makes it seem like it could be built in real life (overworld blocks in overworld only, no blocks that seem impossible to get in the setting of the map, etc)
If you'd like to join, please get in touch with me through my Discord, _JoeCool_#0223 (let me know here if you have friend requested), or you could make a comment on the forum. I'd prefer if you send an example of your work. Thanks!

Here's a teaser image for Crucible with RyGrassGaming, one of the team members.

:)
_JoeCool_
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator