Minecraft: The Purge

NintendoMiiFan's Avatar NintendoMiiFan6/24/13 7:07 pm
7/27/2013 10:33 pm
TheSandPaladin's Avatar TheSandPaladin
THE INFO:

We all know that Minecraft HG and/or SG are a big hit. Survival game bearing servers are always crowded. We find it hard to enter these arenas sometimes. The thrill you get when someone is killed and when you win. It's based off the movie : The Hunger Games and I don't say book because no one really knew how the hunger games would look and play out. Thousands of YouTube channels grow their fame over this.
Once you type in Minecraft on the search bar on YouTube it's the first to be suggested.

MY POINT:

Ok now let me get to my point. I am here to propose or pitch a new idea. Recently a movie called : The Purge was released in theaters. It was semi good meaning half of the people hate it and the other loved it. I want to create a new type of minigame. A minigame that wants to be played.

GAMEPLAY:

It will consist of 2 teams: The Burglars and The Defenders (Subject to change).
The Burglars will be presented with a house. They need to somehow enter the house and kill a selected player (will be random) on The Defenders. The Burglars will be equipped with weapons maybe a bow and a sword (enchants can be discussed). The Defenders on the other hand need to search the house and find weapons to use. The Defenders will be presented with a choice: give up the player or fight to keep the player alive. The Burglars can find an entrance route (routes can be discussed) but it's The Defenders choice if they want to let them in. Of course just like the movie, after a time limit is reached the protection will be suspended and The Defenders will either have to hide or fight. There will be an overall match time limit. Once the time limit is reached the match is over. If the player is still alive The Defenders win but if The Burglars can kill the player in time they win.

RECRUITMENT:

If this idea seems interesting to you please reply or message me. More people the better. We can have builders, programmers, designers, and strategist. If the idea seems a bit confusing I can make a video about it or explain it to you again. I will see what I can do as far as Command Blocks or maybe a little programming.

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS!!!!
NintendoMiiFan
Level 22 : Expert Spelunker

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheSandPaladin
07/27/2013 10:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
i could do some building
pixelmanmc
07/27/2013 9:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Really interested in helping. I could help with building, as well as coming up with ideas. I think if you/us could make this idea work, it could become the a newer, cooler and better hunger games that involved more strategy as well as adding a new "horror" element to the game as well. Great idea, I hope you let me help.
My skype is Ben W. or SalsaCat1
ProjectrollGaming
07/26/2013 5:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Sure my Skype is ProjectrollGaming feel free to add me any time Nintendo
SovericAxiom
06/28/2013 8:34 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
I'd help with the theoretics with this and some building.
(AKA I'd help with what the house would look like, so there'd be multiple entrances, places to hide, and where the weapons can be hidden)
Also I can think of some mechanics to enhance the game(like making it so they can find piece of things, like sticks or ingots of iron and such)

My steam is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044986076/
I can pm you my skype if I pass

Also do we have a server or anything?
NintendoMiiFan
06/28/2013 7:46 pm
Everyone participating in this I would like to have your skype name or some easy form of communication with you pls
diggy1011
06/25/2013 11:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
I would love to help build this!
AustinNinny
06/25/2013 8:51 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
I would love to have the opportunity to help make this possible Im farely good with redstone. And somewhat of a master with command blocks and map building.Please add me on Skype AustinNinny.
Matt9945
06/25/2013 7:57 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
You sir, are a genius. I will LOVE to help. My skype is scuba128. Plz contact me as soon as you can. I am 11 also. I can look at vids on youtube to program but that will be REALLY hard. I can't make plugins, but I can find plugins.
redpower22
06/25/2013 7:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Sounds like a really good Idea. I would like to help with the redstone mechanics for this
sethcoffman
06/25/2013 3:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I can work on plugins like crasy cant code them though
NintendoMiiFan
06/25/2013 12:50 pm
Ok thats fine welcome to the team
NintendoMiiFan
06/25/2013 2:32 am
I just finished a random player selector. I used pure redstone and command blocks. No mods or bukkit devs. Will be up tomorrow so I have time to apply aesthetics
ProjectrollGaming
06/24/2013 8:45 pm
how many defenders how many burglars?
NintendoMiiFan
06/25/2013 12:12 am
I would be glad to discuss this with all of you in some type of chat room like skype maybe?
ProjectrollGaming
06/24/2013 8:43 pm
same as the guy said above i could help and this acttuallly seems pretty nice could the defenders set up traps or just hide and not fight?
minecraft_guy228
06/24/2013 8:27 pm
Level 48 : Master Nerd
Hello! I think this idea is awesome! I am very good with redstone and command blocks, and I think I could help contribute to this project majorly. Thanks!

~minecraft_guy228
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome