OutRage Survival-PvP Server looking for Dev

Cursed's Avatar Cursed5/12/13 3:32 pm
1 emeralds 602 4
5/16/2013 2:32 pm
Cursed's Avatar Cursed

Hello guys.
I'm now returning my old server, which was closed about a year ago due to some unfair actions from a hoster. It was under the most known minecraft portal in Poland and it was popular and quite innovative.

Now i am hosting on my own, i have great website, i have 512-slots TeamSpeak3 server, I have many players who can't wait to play on their old server, I have ready map and almost ready plugins. But I have lazy Developer, and it stops me from starting with this server.

I have vision about future plugins which will overcome the competitors on polish minecraft survival stage, but with actual developer it would last years to create it.

Our mutual work on this server would not only make that server work great and full of opportunities but we can make it grow bigger and make it international server.
So if you want to take part in something big, be the part of experienced team, and you want to share your skills with us, I would be very honored to welcome you in my team.

If you are interested please write here about yourself(Your age, what you know about being developer, your experience, and contact to you), or contact me by yourself.
E-mail: pogromcalisci@o2.pl
or by my TeamSpeak3 server: mc.outrage.pl
Cursed
Level 1 : New Miner