PentCraft Gaming Network: Now Hiring Builders!

Evanmastr's Avatar Evanmastr8/19/13 3:35 pm
8/21/2013 2:17 am
Evanmastr's Avatar Evanmastr
[b][i]P[/b][/i]entCraft Gaming Network, a diamond in the rough within the infinite sea of MineCraft servers. We pride ourselves in offering only the best for our staff and members. Due to a series of unfortunate events, out team of builders had started to dwindle, leaving us in a poor state. Now, for a short time we will be accepting high-quality builders.

[b][i]O[/b][/i]ur standards have been set higher than any server has dared to set them, allowing PentCraft to obtain only the finest in quality builds. This is mainly due to the fact that we do not allow basic structures nor over-used maps on our server.Our builders are expected to be self-starting, creative and able to follow instructions.

[b][i]H[/b][/i]ere is a brief idea of what you'll have to build when becoming a builder for PentCraft: Maps and arenas for minigames, maps for our custom minigame, hubs and spawns, and the pièce de résistance; our Hotel Server. A massive server giving refuge to the Hotel.

[b]Requirements: [/b]

[i][+] You must be mature.
[+] You must know WorldEdit.
[+] You must follow our instructions without question.
[+] You must be on 4 days a week. (This excludes holidays)[/i]

If you want to become a builder message the owner on Skype: xapien.iloni
Drop by the server: Play.pentcraft.com
Here is what is expected when building on our server: [url]imgur.com/a/BYjqK#4[/url]
Evanmastr
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter