Realm Network RP Prison | looking for staff!

Vail's Avatar Vail6/9/14 9:08 am
1 emeralds 158 3
6/10/2014 2:57 pm
BedrockBuddies's Avatar BedrockBuddies
Hello everyone!,
i'm here today to seek out players that is looking for job under the type of Prison,

Now i wont give out too many features here just yet as we are still under development

But here is a litte list of features

Realm Network Prison

The Prison age will take place in the year 1250 and will be handled by specifically chosen event organisers who will definitely be able to get on at this time

Events list:
Drug searches
Zombie outbreaks
Hidden treasure
Last man standing (PVP arena - must request to join)
Mob Arena (Under Consideration)

Recruiting at the moment:
Builders: 2/4
World builder 0/1
Plugin developer 0/1
Moderators 0/2
Guards 0/3

Fomat:
(We only accept age 15+)

Minecraft Name:

Your Age:

The Time Zone or Location you are in:

Your Primary Language:

What are you expecting from our server as a staff member?:

Tell us why you want to be a part of our staff team:

What makes you different from other players:

Tell us about your previous experience as a staff member on other servers(No need to list other server names):

Do you have any special skill (Related to Minecraft) that would make you "stand out from the crowd":

If you get accept here, you will be going to our teamspeak to talk with the founder,
to make sure you are how you are..
Vail
Level 13 : Journeyman Blueberry

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2014 2:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
BedrockBuddies
Minecraft Name: algamer123

Your Age: 16

The Time Zone or Location you are in: Swedish time zone

Your Primary Language: English and Swedish

What are you expecting from our server as a staff member?: Not to be treated unfairly mostly

Tell us why you want to be a part of our staff team: I really want to help build stuff!

What makes you different from other players: I am very experianced minecraft player and a good builder

Tell us about your previous experience as a staff member on other servers(No need to list other server names): ive been admin X 3, Owner X 2, Mod X 5, Builder X 6

Do you have any special skill (Related to Minecraft) that would make you "stand out from the crowd": My building mostly
06/10/2014 11:31 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Blueberry
Vail
Still looking!
06/09/2014 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GingerRV
Minecraft Name: GingerRV

Your Age: 15

The Time Zone or Location you are in: England

Your Primary Language: English

What are you expecting from our server as a staff member?: A challenge and something that I can do at all times

Tell us why you want to be a part of our staff team: I really enjoy prison servers and I want to help people and make their prison server experience better

What makes you different from other players: I take time when building so i can find the quickest way of doing the job.

Tell us about your previous experience as a staff member on other servers(No need to list other server names): I have been a mod on 3 servers before and 2 as an admin.

Do you have any special skill (Related to Minecraft) that would make you "stand out from the crowd": I am good at redstone but I don't think this is a 'special' skill
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome