Recruiting Staff - Join Our Exciting RPG Project - Story Magic!

Crogoze's Avatar Crogoze6/26/23 12:52 pm
7/18/2023 10:35 am
Crogoze's Avatar Crogoze
Greetings and welcome to Story Magic!

Introduction

I hope this post finds you all in high spirits and ready for an epic adventure! I'm thrilled to announce an exciting new project that aims to bring together the best of two fantastic worlds: "The World Ends with You" and "Dungeons & Dragons"! If you're a fan of immersive storytelling, intricate gameplay mechanics, and the limitless possibilities of Minecraft, then this is the project for you!

Project Overview

Our project, which is still in its early stages of development, aims to create an RPG experience that will transport players into a world inspired by the captivating narratives of "The World Ends with You" and the immersive gameplay of "Dungeons & Dragons." We believe that Minecraft's vast sandbox environment provides the perfect canvas to bring this vision to life, and we're looking for talented individuals like you to join us on this exciting journey!

Seeking Creative Minds

To make this project a reality, we're looking for passionate and dedicated individuals who can contribute their unique skills and talents. Whether you're an experienced builder, a plugin configurator, a skilled modeler, an organizational genius, or someone with a passion for Minecraft and RPGs, we want to hear from you! If you don't see a specific role that matches your expertise, please reach out to us anyway. We are open to exploring additional roles or finding the perfect fit for your skills.

We welcome individuals of all skill levels and experiences!

Here's a breakdown of the roles we're currently looking to fill:

Builders: If you have a knack for constructing jaw-dropping landscapes, intricate structures, or atmospheric dungeons, we need your creative touch to breathe life into our world. Don't worry if you're new to building; we encourage all levels of experience to apply!

Plugin Configurators: Are you a master at configuring Minecraft plugins? Your expertise will be vital in customizing the gameplay mechanics, creating unique quests, and designing engaging challenges for our players. If you're willing to learn and adapt, we'd love to have you on board!

Modelers: If you possess a talent for creating stunning 3D models, we'd love to have you on board to craft visually captivating characters, items, and environments that will transport our players to a world like no other. All skill levels are welcome!

Managers: Do you excel in keeping projects organized, deadlines met, and teams motivated? We're seeking skilled managers who can help oversee the development process, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow. Your leadership skills and willingness to learn will make a significant impact on our project!

Join Our Team!

If you're interested in joining this ambitious project and being part of a passionate team of Minecraft enthusiasts, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! We welcome individuals of all skill levels and experiences who are eager to grow and learn. Even if you don't see a specific role that matches your skills, reach out to us anyway, and let's have a conversation. There may be other ways you can contribute to the project! Feel free to share any previous work or experiences related to Minecraft or RPG development. We're excited to see your passion shine through! Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to embarking on this incredible adventure with you!

To express your interest or ask any questions, please reply to this post or send me a private message on discord (Akomo).

Best regards,
Akomo
Crogoze
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

epic_gamer_pro
07/16/2023 7:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Hi,

Suck at terraforming, half decent at building, good with command blocks and I'm very into the more rpg elements of Minecraft. I recently played a few rpg maps sort of like you described. are any of these similar to what you are making?

Cake Team Towers Minecraft Map (planetminecraft.com)
Megido: Abyss (RPG, Adventure, Soulslike) [1.12.2 - 1.19.1] Minecraft Server (planetminecraft.com)
Elden Lands [DOWNLOAD][1.19.2] Minecraft Map (planetminecraft.com)
Temple of the Art Minecraft Map (planetminecraft.com)

If they are then i am interested in helping out in some way. Great idea and can't wait for it to be released. Good luck on development!
Crogoze
07/18/2023 10:35 am
Hey thanks for your interest in the project. Contact me on discord and we discuss more about your role in helping out with the project! We could definitely use more minds who are familiar with RPGs.

Discord: Akomo
_Teniix
07/04/2023 11:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello,

I do not have the skillset for "Plugin Configurator" however I have been wanting to pick up the skillset for a while, I do have experience with programming and working with NBTs for Minecraft. I'd be very happy if you would accept me as a Plugin Configurator and I'd try my best to learn the skillset and apply it to this project. Please contact me on discord, my username is "nerd.js". I will sadly not have the ability to use any sort of voice-based communications.

Cheers,
Teniix

(Also I love Dungeons and Dragons, I've been playing for over two years!)
Crogoze
07/04/2023 7:17 pm
You have been contacted on discord!
peA_sh0ter
07/04/2023 10:59 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
This seems interesting! I can help out mainly in managing AND building (Mainly small details). I also have a great talent for multiple ideas for spells, monsters, and more! DM me at pea_sh0ter#4650
Crogoze
07/04/2023 7:17 pm
HeldenMC
07/03/2023 7:30 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
history
Hi,

I would be most interested in Management services!

Plus I'm more than happy to provide my Building experience for your great project.
I'm looking forward to hearing back from your via my Discord, as that's my best form of instant communication. (Tiga_)

Warmest regards,
Crogoze
07/03/2023 10:49 am
Mc3oX
07/01/2023 12:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Is this open to the public yet cause I doubt I am fit for most of these roles lol
Crogoze
07/01/2023 1:50 pm
Currently no it is not open to the public yet. However, still feel free to reach out to me! We're open to all skills levels including those willing to learn new skillsets.
Mc3oX
07/04/2023 12:45 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Awesome, is it possible we can continue this chat via discord?
Crogoze
07/04/2023 10:12 am
Yeah of course, just send me a message on discord (Akomo).
PandaWonka
06/28/2023 3:05 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Magical Boy
. . . can I take the role of being a Taco? . . .
Crogoze
06/29/2023 10:28 pm
Depends, what kind of taco we talking about?
PandaWonka
06/30/2023 12:33 pm
Burrito :3
Crogoze
07/01/2023 1:51 pm
Oooo a burrito do sound tempting!
PandaWonka
07/01/2023 2:30 pm
xD but fr cool project you got going, sounds very interesting :3
Crogoze
07/01/2023 9:08 pm
Thanks! I appreciate it
MN_93085
06/28/2023 2:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I have never worked on an adventure map and would love to build some stuff for an RPG server. I am vaguely familiar with D&D. I know some of the monsters and the framework of the game etc. Even have the D&D special multi-sided dice set. I don't use any voice programs like Discord or anything but I can be on the server pretty much all the time.
Crogoze
06/29/2023 10:28 pm
Send me a private message and we can discuss more details.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome