Recruiting a team for (Mini-Game) Cube Conquest

HueyRRuckus's Avatar HueyRRuckus8/5/13 2:26 pm
8/19/2013 6:48 pm
Darkeclipse9998's Avatar Darkeclipse9998
Working on a (Minecraft PVP Mini-Game called Cube Conquest) that I think will not only be loads of fun, but competitive and challenging at the same time. I generally have about all of the map built. But I still have tuns of work to do to get it up and running. That's where you come in.

Looking for some mid to high level / confident command block, red stone and single player command users to help finish the technical side of the game. Should have some general experiences in working on or have a working knowledge of how server mini games function and the functions they need to make them work. I.e. Player Spawners, Timers, Score Boards, etc. Trying to keep it as Vanilla possible. Leave a message in the comments section or in my inbox if you are interested.

FYI: Keep in mind that some of the ideas I have and want to put into place, may be to complex for intermediate users. While you don't need to be afraid to ask to help...just be advised if you are not selected to help...this is generally why.

...also for my builders...if you see something (in my shotty screen shots...lol) that I could maybe add to the map...feel free to lmk and if you wanna build it...I would be glad to have the help.

You can find some information at the link below. More information will be provided with those who are selected to help.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -conquest/
HueyRRuckus
Level 49 : Master Goblin