Looking for Roman/Ancient history builders for large project

JCHelland's Avatar JCHelland3/2/15 3:45 pm
1 emeralds 346 6
3/21/2015 6:28 pm
JCHelland's Avatar JCHelland
Hello all!
My friend Shimoto http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/shimoto/ and I are looking for fellow roman and ancient history buffs to join us in building. We are working on several projects that are all posted on Shimotos page. Our main project is our city of Augusta Trevorum http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -trevorum/ . The city is coming along nicely, but we would love to find some fellow roman builders to join us. We are also working on a Wonders of the Ancient World Series. We have already completed the Temple of Artemis and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus. We still have 5 more to go(we are also going to include the Empire State Building with an angry Kong on it as an 8th wonder ) In addition we do some other one off builds, the current one on our list is a Tower of Babel ziggurat recreation.

We are looking for people who have some familiarity with roman/ancient history architecture, as we try our absolute best to make things historically accurate.

We would also love to find someone to help with terraforming, although we may do a separate thread for that. Our main city and several of our wonders are going to require some landscaping and neither Shimoto or myself are very skilled at that.

Someone who knows and enjoys doing historically accurate interiors would also be helpful.

So if there are any roman/ancient history nerds like us out there who would be interested in joining PM me or respond here with any questions!

JC
JCHelland
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2015 6:28 pm
JCHelland
We are still looking for fellow ancient history nerds/builders to join us! We have a Roman City that is progressing nicely. We are doing a Wonders of the Ancient World Series, as well as other one off random builds. And we also have a thought for ancient Egypt at some point in the future!

We are going to keep trying, but it appears maybe there is not much interest in this style of building as we have not had a lot of interested people contacting us.

At anyrate, if there are any interested history buffs out there that would enjoy buidling with a couple other history nerds you should PM me or respond here!

JC
03/10/2015 2:53 pm
JCHelland
We are still looking for Roman/Ancient history builders (different then medieval, we do older history). He have a very large Roman city reconstruction going that is maybe 11% done. And we also have many side projects, Ancient Wonders of the World, and other one off builds like the Tower of Babel. So anyone out there who is dedicated, works well in a small group and loves ancient history should send me a PM or respond here!

JC
03/06/2015 3:45 pm
JCHelland
We are still looking for historical builders! Over the last several months we have added several part-time builders, but we are really looking for some steady builders to build several times a week! Shoot me a PM or respond here if you are interested!

JC
03/04/2015 3:09 pm
JCHelland
Sent a PM coco
03/04/2015 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
coco1300
Add my skype? coco1300 | ProBuilder
03/04/2015 1:11 pm
JCHelland
Don't be afraid to ask about joining us! We are easy going guys who love doing history builds. Shoot me a PM or respond here with any questions or comments! And again, don't be nervous about messaging!

JC
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome