Server Tester- Reward

Simon_Flash's Avatar Simon_Flash6/25/14 10:24 pm
1 emeralds 113 2
6/27/2014 2:09 pm
TBDFreelance's Avatar TBDFreelance
Hi everyone, I am looking for about 2 alpha testers for a server network that I am working on. Currently, I will be testing out some Skyblock features, such as the shop, challenges, and other things that you probably expect.

If you apply, I would like you to have at least some experience with Skyblock already, and be willing to offer shop, challenge, and other suggestions in order to help improve the ones already present. It is a little bit of work, but if you enjoy Skyblock you should have a great time.

Because it is an alpha test, some of the commands, shop items, and other things are likely to change. I do ask that you have the patience to not only work with these changes, but to also spend some time working on your island.

If you are interested, please fill out this short application. You must have a Skype that you can call on.

Name:
IGN:
Location (country, to see how the server responds to different locations) :
Past Skyblock experience:
You can also send it to me in a pm.

As a thank you for helping us out through alpha testing (and beta if you would like to, as A testers get priority), you will receive some perks when the server goes live, such as-

Full server join
Alpha access
Beta access
Special features only available to alpha and beta testers
Title
Some cool features that are still in development, like hats and such

Thanks to everyone who helps out!

Simon
Simon_Flash
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect