Still Need Experienced Builders! Hub Server Coming Soon!

DMFarne97's Avatar DMFarne976/15/19 12:36 pm
1 emeralds 187 7
6/22/2019 8:10 pm
DMFarne97's Avatar DMFarne97

Plexus MC is a network Sever dedicated to bringing players together and creating a great community!

We are currently undergoing development and will be releasing alpha in the
upcoming week. We are looking for dedicated players to join our team
and help make Plexus MC grow.

Currently we are searching for skilled builders who can assist in the construction of the
hub portion of our server network!
If you are interested, Feel free to contact me through this site via this post or PM.
Alternatively you can contact me on Discord: Lysander Laurent#0257
The style of building we are looking for is [Medieval]
So if you are interested, let me know!
If/when you are accepted, you will be invited to our Discord server!

*You will be asked to show proof of building technique so please have a sort of portfolio ready!*

Building on our server will have benefits!
Potential for Donator ranks, in-game perks, and possibly more!
(Potentially)
You will also be credited towards creation of the hub/whatever else you help build and be memorialized!

Information we will need for applicates (Copy and paste below or into PM on here or Discord)
Minecraft IGN:
Discord:
Proof of ability (Link and/or pictures of images and maps/builds):
How long have you played MC?:
Short Description of who you are. Tell us about yourself:
DMFarne97
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2019 5:29 pm
Bombasticuso
Hi there.I saw your post and I would like to join in if there is still room.Here is the information you need.

Minecraft IGN: Bombasticuso
Discord: Bombasticuso #7910
Time zone: Central European Standard Time
Proof of ability: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6H7iB0MHw8 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEAMrMPfOng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbAMPpCkAts
How long have you played MC?: I have played Minecraft since June 2011.(1.7_01) and loved building since then.
Short description of who you are.Tell us about yourself: Self employed.Amateur artist,I dabble with music production.I like to make people laugh.
06/22/2019 8:10 pm
DMFarne97
I sent you a friend request on Discord! When you get a chance, I'd love to have a word.
06/22/2019 8:09 pm
DMFarne97
Hey! Sorry for the late reply! I've been on vacations for a week and couldn't get ahold of PMC. Later this evening I'll send you a message as I really like your build style!
06/18/2019 12:03 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
DSG_Flynx
Hi there. I have been looking for a position like this for a while now. I'm very experienced in this style of building and have been using it for over 5 years now. Here's the information you've requested:

Minecraft IGN: DSG_Flynx
Discord: DSG_Flynx#6099
Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Proof of ability (Link and/or pictures of images and maps/builds): imgur.com/a/dWdRXuB
How long have you played MC?:I bought my first mc account in september of 2009 I believe but it has since been lost as I forgot the login info lol. But I have been playing the game since then.
Short Description of who you are. Tell us about yourself: I'm a newly graduated college student and I hope to be an art teacher some day. I'm also an aspiring photographer but I don't have much time to chase that dream. I'm really easy-going and make friends easily. Just hmu any time!
06/22/2019 8:10 pm
DMFarne97
I sent you a friend request on Discord! When you get a chance I'd love to speak!
06/22/2019 4:52 pm
DMFarne97
Hey! Sorry for the late reply! I've been on vacations for a week and couldn't get ahold of PMC. Later this evening I'll send you a message as I really like your build style!
06/15/2019 12:53 pmhistory
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
JohnsterSpaceMinecraft
I would be interested to join, here is my information.

Minecraft IGN: DeAless3

Discord:
Johnster Space Program 2#0460

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
How long have you played MC?: Since Late 2015, Almost 4 Years
Short Description of who you are. Tell us about yourself: I am a person that likes playing minecraft and have built some pretty cool stuff in it. I also have a YT Channel and would be glad to help with building stuff on this server, i have experience. I have also made several texture packs and a mod.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome