[HIRING] Talented Spawn Builders

PugCountry's Avatar PugCountry10/31/14 3:50 pm
11/2/2014 5:36 am
ISeeDeadPeopleGG's Avatar ISeeDeadPeopleGG
Hello everyone,

Recently, I have decided that it would be a great idea to open up a Minecraft server since I found a pretty good host that fits my need and is affordable and also since I've made a fair bit of money recently.

With this said, I am planning on opening up a brand new server called PugCounty (open to suggestions). I've run one pretty successful Minecraft server that had a lot of potential (around 12 active players on at all times) and made around $300.00 USD from it in donations in three months. I'm pretty experienced and know what I'm doing, such as setting up plugins, monitoring, etc.

So, why would you want to apply to be staff on my server?:

Well, first of all, I know all of you are interested in getting paid. Yes, I will gladly pay you a fair amount of money considering we are profiting and not losing instead. I'm assuming that this server will grow tremendously because I have set up for a YouTuber with around 80K subs to come make a video on the server to help ensure that our server grows. Enough money will be invested so we can buy votes, pay for advertisements and such if needed to help make the server grow. As well, staff on my server will receive staff ranks and of course, be paid.

Now, if you are interested, I am looking for a staff team composed of mature (can be immature at times) and hardworking guys looking to help run and watch over my server. I will also be looking for builders as well. To ensure that I don't just accept anyone, I would like it if you can fill out a quick application so I can get a good sense of who you are and if you should be on this server staff team.

So, I need builders very badly and they will be payed a fair amount

Currently I only need a HQ builder for my spawn, I will pay around ~$300.00 for a 250x250 HQ spawn

Builder app:

MC username:

Skype name:

Why you deserve builder:

Pictures of your best build(s):

Timezone:

Experience:

Anything else:
PugCountry
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2014 5:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ISeeDeadPeopleGG
Builder app:

MC username: AlexGameKanaalHD ( Will change soon, but i'll keep you updated if we get in contact)

Skype name: Sebastiaan537

Why you deserve builder: I love to build and have way to much free time, also i'd like to help out a guy! PS: I don't really need to get paid that much xD If i can help around the server i'd already love that! ( As a volunteer) But i'd

Pictures of your best build(s): Don't have any i'm sorry!

Timezone: Europe/Amsterdan

Experience: I've played minecraft for about 3 years now, and i've done all kind of builds but i'm not really an expert in anything. I can do big builds small builds, houses, kitchens, but also i can't do every style.! PS: I've played on servers and received almost on everyone a special builders rank

Anything else: I'd love to help you as a builder if not as a staff member I just miss the feeling of a minecraft community
Also i am going to work on a Minecraft Adventure map soon don't know what style yet
11/02/2014 4:25 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
paintsniffer
Was gonna apply...... Saw Keno applied... slowly goes away
11/02/2014 4:18 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Fox
kenofox
Builder app:

MC username: Kenofox

Skype name: kenooman2

Why you deserve builder: I am looking for commission to put food on my table for the time of my need. I can provide you decent buildings in return to this favor.

Pictures of your best build(s):You can check my planet minecraft for my previous works. Otherwise I have my in progress build here. http://i.imgur.com/IhpBeb6.png

Timezone:GMT+9

Experience:Theoretical knowledge in architectural rhythm, Visual pleasure, and large scale planning on buildings.

Anything else: Upon contact, I will be asking you for specific detail on your desired design for results to your satisfaction.
11/01/2014 7:33 pm
PugCountry
stillll neeededdddd
10/31/2014 5:01 pm
PugCountry
as soon as possible
10/31/2014 4:42 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
kristinnvikar
what is asap?