Looking for members for a new Youtube Channel!

rosehime's Avatar rosehime11/22/12 7:31 pm
11/23/2012 2:58 am
ipiratecars's Avatar ipiratecars
Hey, what's up? I've started a new Minecraft channel called "Duck Yeah, Minecraft" and I'm looking for about two other players to do the channel with. I have recording software already, but if we want to play together, we'll need someone with their own server. It's not a requirement, though. I'm planning on having a new show up every Saturday. So we'll record over the week and then upload the new video to Youtube.

I'm looking for players in the 17-23 age range, so please don't apply if you're any younger. I don't mean any offense; it's simply easier for me to play with people my own age. Which is the nice way of saying it.

Just fill out the following form and post it on this topic, and I'll PM you if I think you might be right for the channel. See ya!

Application:

Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
Can you use Skype?
Do you have a microphone?
How mature are you on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the least mature?
What do you love to do in Minecraft?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Tell me three interesting things about yourself. (I'm awesome and the like of it won't count.)
rosehime
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ipiratecars
11/23/2012 2:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Jon
IGN: nickcorley
Time Zone: Central
Can you use Skype? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
How mature are you on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the least mature? 9
What do you love to do in Minecraft? I really enjoy moderating and filming, because I am not the most artistically inclined individual.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I purchased my account in Alpha, so ever since then.
Tell me three interesting things about yourself: I have my own server, website, and have been successfully running it for over two months now. The server has a nice following, but I've been revamping it significantly recently because I want to do more creative, YouTube centered material on it. Becoming a feature film actor is a dream of mine. I love playing video games, specifically PC based game.
remytex1
11/23/2012 12:49 am
Thanx
remytex1
11/22/2012 11:18 pm
Name: Remy Cano
IGN: remytex1
Time Zone: I'm not sure
How mature are you on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the least mature?: 9
What do you love to do in Minecraft?: Survive and build new things.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
Tell me three interesting things about yourself: I have ADHD, A lot of people i know say i should be a stand up comedian, And.... lol.... idk... im not very interesting...

I know i am 14 but i will be willing to buy a dedicated server for you. Heres the Cache: I want to play on it too.
rosehime
11/23/2012 12:06 am
You'll probably end up being one of the picks. I have ADHD as well. We weirdos need to stick together. I also happen to live in California, so just FYI its Pacific Standard Time. Also, no worries about the server. I'm getting a job soon.
Kathadris
11/22/2012 9:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
let me save you the trouble. Not many people are gonna spend their money hosting a server for someone else's use. Don't be surprised if this is the only response.
rosehime
11/23/2012 12:01 am
I already have a buddy with their own server, Hun. I was planning on spending my own cash on that if he said no. It's not a requirement. And I'm not stupid. I actually didn't expect any posts. But it doesn't hurt anything to try.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome