SMALL YOUTUBE GROUP

JustChilledGamesGM's Avatar JustChilledGamesGM3/20/17 1:59 am
1 emeralds 168 2
3/21/2017 4:26 pm
ProtosVault's Avatar ProtosVault
Hello and welcome to nameless.

Nameless is a small gaming group for smaller youtubers. We are a small community of youtubers. We help each other grow, improve and get even better quality videos.

We plan on only having nameless a small group. We only want 10 people at most. Currently the group has Alex and myself (we are co owners) We will kick people from the group if there inactive.

Were trying to find experienced youtubers wanting to pursue youtube. But we will take beginning youtubers. We also have a realm server for a smp world, you're happy to have access to the realm world when your apart of nameless.

You need to have at least have one video on your channel, you need to be able to have good quality videos. We require you must know the basics of editing,recording and making high quality videos. Also be over the age of 16+

If interested contact me on my twitter @justchilledgame or skype justchilledgames

Note there will be a short interview process before joining the group. We will just ask some simple little questions.
JustChilledGamesGM
Level 1 : New Miner