Suggestions For My Channel?

KelsiThePyrofly's Avatar KelsiThePyrofly1/6/17 8:18 pm
1 emeralds 122 3
1/12/2017 1:08 am
KelsiThePyrofly's Avatar KelsiThePyrofly

Hey everyone! I'm KelsiThePyrofly and I have a fun Minecraft Youtube channel that you should totally check out. Right now, I'm just doing whatever Minecraft thing I want to do on any given day, but I'd love some viewer requests to direct the focus of my channel. If you could take a quick peek at my channel and let me know what you think, that would be awesome. I'd love to know: What I'm doing well, what I should do better, and, most importantly, what I should do next. Many thanks in advance to anyone who decides to help me out. It is greatly appreciated. ~Kelsi
KelsiThePyrofly
Level 41 : Master Architect