Thinking of starting YouTube - Want advice / Possible collab

Vigri's Avatar Vigri5/15/15 2:33 pm
1 emeralds 303 5
5/24/2015 7:23 am
Vigri's Avatar Vigri
Hey guys, Liam, Sparkz or even Volt here.

So, I've always wanted to be a YouTuber. I've done a pretty good job at it by setting up a music channel, hit 81 subscribers in a month or so however I am planning to do more gaming.

Now; I know a lot of people do gaming, and I know everyone has the dream of being a big YouTuber. However; I am doing it because it's partially my dream and also, I would love to learn the educational methods throughout the whole career, and in the near future, I would love it as a job, since it's actually my own content that I've created.

Furthermore, I own a Minecraft network, which will help no matter what. And I also will NOT have a schedule of time, since I have exams sometime soon, it would be hard to squish in. However it would be good to use that time for rendering the videos for smoothness of the videos.

Generally from this thread, I am wanting to know what you guys think I should do: I know this is a Minecraft forums but other than the original game, I love Zombie games, and I mean the ones that are not scary to me at least, as I hate horror games. Games that I love contain Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead and so much more.

For my recording equipment and software, I am not going to pay for the software. Due to this is that nothing can top off any other recording software apart from OBS, since the "project" has a lot more features. And also Adobe After Effects, as it helps the creativity and the format, and such.

Another thing about my equipment is I am not going ahead to use a gaming microphone attached to the Headset, however I am not going to have a Yeti either. I have caught my eye on a thing called the Rode VideoMic Go, which is a lightweight microphone primarily used for cameras really, but I am probably going to go ahead and use it for recording.

Further-ado, I am not going to make videos anytime soon until I get the money for that. Which is around £50 in my currency and wait until I get genuine graphics from whoever wants to help me within that category.
And to end of, I may be recruiting YouTubers who would want to work alongside me, if they're interested of course. My network I have when mentioned before contains 300 slots of our TeamSpeak server and around 500 slots each server that we make. So yeah, it would be entertaining if I was some-what the mascot of the whole server; if you know what I mean.

Well, that's about it! For the whole planning of course, here's a little about myself:
I am Liam, as mentioned, I am a 15 year old student who is mostly addicted to owning servers (hehe), recording music and have been doing music technology for 2 years. However have not done anything with it for a year and currently have no experience that I have remembered till then. I act mature and I get words mixed-up, but I can also take a laugh. I am also experienced in English and Mathematics, and also computing website design, as I learned a lot within the 2 weeks using CSS and HTML for my first time - Although I unsuccessfully gave up on it.

Oh; and another thing, when I said I want to take people in if they're interested to run alongside me, you don't need to apply! Just tell me about yourself like I have above.
You can find my channels here:
Music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXZ84j ... CB5tHUODdA
Gaming (coming up soon!): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1xkx3 ... MdAUNQgvOA
Vigri
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist