What to do to make a good youtube channel

SpartanSkeleton's Avatar SpartanSkeleton12/17/12 2:35 am
1 emeralds 120 5
12/17/2012 4:39 am
xTyuzi's Avatar xTyuzi
Hey guys, I wanted your help for my new minecraft related youtube channel, I literally just started doing something with it and that is ONE WHOLE VIDEO XD, sorry for the caps, just to emphisize my derpness. I just want to know whatvideos I can make to become at least a little popular, I can do pretty much any Mc related thing EXEPT animate, review mods, and multiplayer videos (until i have enough money for premium). I dont want to try to become a youtube partner, but I just want to be known to the community, if you have any ideas/suggestions please tell me, and please please please, dont nag at me for wanting to do something for once.
SpartanSkeleton
Level 40 : Master Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2012 4:39 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Cake
xTyuzi
There is several premium servers.
12/17/2012 3:11 am
SpartanSkeleton
im not that much of a troll though, plus my computer sucks and wont connect to hacked/offline servers anyways so...ya
12/17/2012 2:58 am
xTyuzi
Raiding refers to taking others loot in their chest. This involves a lot of pvping and other stuffs such as Griefing and so..
12/17/2012 2:49 am
SpartanSkeleton
i dont really understand what a rading video is...
12/17/2012 2:41 am
xTyuzi
Minecraft D some Raiding videos. Several servers that is popular ..
Cracked ; Sewercraft.com
; snt.kyaowraid.com
; STAIL.IN <-- That server, is premium for some time due to being hacked..
Premium ; play.hcraid.com
; PVP.cursecraft.net
===============
Those servers I given, is some of the popular servers to do raiding videos. I think most MC Youtubers does this kind of videos. For example, TheHerosHaven [ Lol that's me , I am famous Youtuber. Not too much .. Not a joke ] , Avengeuiwill , CreepersEdge and some other ..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome