WHO WOULD YOU KILL FIRST!

Official CK's Avatar Official CK11/30/20 12:24 pm history
2/25/2021 4:42 pm
Payaa's Avatar Payaa
Hello my name is CK, I'm making a YouTube video and the first 200 people will be featured! Answer and comment to have a chance !

If you get attacked by a spider and while dealing with the spider a zombie came along, would you focus your attack on the spider or the zombie?
Official CK
Level 31 : Artisan Lemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Payaa
02/25/2021 4:42 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Procrastinator
I don't mind spiders at all, I would just retreat, but if a baby zombie is coming imma have to bring it down.
ZinkBot
02/25/2021 4:18 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Procrastinator
A spider is my least favorite mob, but the baby zombie is so fast.
Innoventions
02/25/2021 3:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Spiders are more agile, while it is easy to keep distance from a zombie
Blue Piranha
02/25/2021 3:35 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Vampire
spiders are the equivalent to unwanted guests, you make a great structure and you go inside and find one still tied up in the corner, nasty creatures.
enderstandable
02/25/2021 3:19 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
Spider, a spider is stronger then a zombie, unless its a baby zombie.
In minecraft kids are superior to adults.
khajiity
02/25/2021 2:26 pm
Level 41 : Master Kitten
spider already should have low health, therefore easier to kill, quickly killing it and then focusing on zombie is good, however if it's a baby zombie, then DIE YOU FOOLISH LITTLE GREEN BEAST.
DraconicPiggy
02/25/2021 2:08 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pig
What I normally do is something I like to call threat level calculation. It sounds complicated but is very simple, let me explain. If there are 3 zombies and 1 creeper, I will normally try to kill the creeper first because if it blows up it can do massive damage to you. I will usually use a sword on creepers because I can do a critical hit once, run away, then hit it twice quickly, and kill it (with a bit of practice you will almost never fail at this). I will use an axe on skeletons to get a quick kill, I typically dodge the first arrow, then rush in and about 75% of the time I won't get hit. Spiders are simple to kill, 2 normal axe hits usually result in a kill.

Now here is where the "threat level calculation" comes into play, what you need to do is look around you and figure out what's going on, see a skeleton with an enchanted bow? Kill it first before you focus on the zombies. Notice a creeper sitting on a ledge? Get your bow and kill it before it can drop down and blow up. Spiders are slightly faster than other mobs, so I will usually end up having to target them first because they are always the first ones to be close to me. If you notice a zombie in full armor with a sword, ignore everything else and kill it first (unless there is a creeper on a ledge in a cave, they will blow up instantly, possibly killing you before the zombie can). Don't be afraid to run away, dig down into a hole, or place water. Get a bow and lots of arrows, a bow and arrow is your friend since you can snipe most mobs before they are a threat. If you're going to be running around at night, make sure to have lots of food, at least full diamond armor and weapons, and a lava bucket. Enderman hit like a truck on hard and they are fast, a simple shield won't protect you, make sure you have good armor, a shield (if you have really good armor you can skip a shield and place a bow in your offhand), and food, preferably golden carrots.

Something else I like to do is carry around different weapons in my Hotbar and my offhand, I will have a Smite V axe in my offhand for the undead, and a Sharpness V sword in my main hand for everything else (I also like to have a Bane of arthropods V Axe/Sword, it's ability to one hit kill spiders is nice, especially on hard mode, you don't know when a spider can have strength or speed). I also like to keep at least a stack of enderpearls in my inventory, a well placed enderpearl can save your life if you're low on health and surrounded by lots of mobs (make sure to have feather falling IV on your boots so you don't take as much damage from the pearl, or you'll end up dying to the pearl instead!).

Something else you can do is carry around iron blocks and pumpkins, if your feeling overwhelmed, you can create a few quick iron golems to act as an aggro sponge, and a good tank to soak up some damage and throw out some good punches of its own. Carry around a notch apple and a totem of undying, these can also save your life in both PVP and if you're being attacked by too many mobs. Keep a map and make sure to mark where you came from with torches, blocks, and so forth. I don't want to turn this into a full-on survival guide because it's already 4 paragraphs, but these should help you stay alive quite well.
Shrimpware
01/27/2021 3:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Spelunker
I once got chased by 8 random baby zombies in the middle of the night, possibly more. No other mobs were chasing me and I have no idea how it happened
The PMC Sheep
01/27/2021 3:31 pm
Level 46 : Master Sheep
history
Spooders weak, one-shotted with only a stone axe crit.
Why is that? Well, axes deal more damage per hit than swords, and critical hits deal 50% more damage than normal attacks.
So if I were to crit with a stone axe which already deals 9 base damage, with a crit I'd deal 13.5 damage, enough to one-shot the spider which has 12 health points.

The most damage possible in one hit without any potion effects would be a sharpness V netherite axe, each sharpness level adds 1.25 damage to any weapon.

Netherite axe base damage: 10
10 + 5 x 1.25 = 16.25 (base damage of sharpness V netherite axe)
16.25 x 1.5(critical hit multiplier) = 24.375

So that means when critting with a sharpness V netherite axe, you would deal more than 12 hearts of damage in a single hit.
The hearts of damage you deal = weapon damage divided by 2.
SouthDakotaGirl
01/27/2021 2:50 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
This is alive again.
Official CK
01/27/2021 3:06 pm
yes
Wannabe TommyInnit
01/27/2021 2:49 pm
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
crits on top
Whetshu
11/30/2020 4:01 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
I like how the one of the weakest hostile mobs in the game is a Zombie, and one of the strongest is a BABY version of the Zombie.
Official CK
01/27/2021 2:01 pm
how odd isn't it
anonpmc1572080
11/30/2020 2:52 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
[deleted]
Official CK
01/27/2021 2:00 pm
in your opinion, would you consider a spider or zombie a " Front line " in a war scenario
anonpmc1572080
01/27/2021 7:05 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
[deleted]
garlicbreathinator
11/30/2020 2:34 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
When playing PvE survival, I usually use a Smite sword. Assuming that, I jump-crit the zombie, killing it on one hit before targeting anything else.
DraconicPiggy
11/30/2020 2:26 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pig
Correct way to handle this is to focus on the spider, because they are faster and have less hp, axe the spider (2 hits with an axe will kill it). Only focus on the zombie if it has a weapon, or if its a baby zombie, use a sword and get rid of it.
Official CK
01/27/2021 1:59 pm
Detailed i like it
PandaFrost29
11/30/2020 1:41 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
I would do both at the same time actually. I would go back and forth Between hitting them and once one died I would focus on the one that was left.
Official CK
11/30/2020 2:21 pm
history
Yea... but for testing purposes only one may be chosen
PandaFrost29
11/30/2020 3:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
Ooooh ok. I’d pick spider then
MesterMan03
11/30/2020 1:27 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Engineer
Because spiders have a dummy A.I. I think the Zombie is a bigger threat :P
Official CK
spooder dumb
Tigerfury26
11/30/2020 1:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nether Knight
I'd just get tnt and blow them up. :)
Official CK
yes
Captain_JEK
11/30/2020 12:51 pm
Level 87 : Elite Deity
I'd walk backwards and hit in front of me and whatever is right there will be hit. I wouldn't "focus" on one specific mob. The only important thing is to look in a direction that allows both mobs to be hit in case they're both in front of you.
Official CK
11/30/2020 12:53 pm
interesting
SouthDakotaGirl
11/30/2020 12:48 pm
I would just kill them both but...
Thought Spiders have 16 (8 hearts) Health points and Zombies have 20 (10 hearts) health points. So let's say I have a iron sword which does 6 (3 hearts) health damage. So If I hit them both equally, I would kill the spider first.

Note: The Netherite sword would kill the spider in two hits.
Tigerfury26
11/30/2020 1:35 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nether Knight
history
Although, the spider can spawn with status effects (Here), so if it had regeneration, and you timed it just right, then you could kill both with one shot. Also, he didn't specify which type of spider. If it's a cave spider, then it has 6 (3 Hearts) Health points. And, if the spider is a jockey, then you might kill the skeleton first. LOL. Also, the baby zombies can ride chickens. if that's the case, then you'll probably kill the chicken first. Also, the zombie might go underwater, so then you'll kill the drowned first. Or, the zombie might be wearing armor, which makes it harder to kill the zombie. He also didn't specify which kind of zombie. There is the husk, the zombie villager, or the zombie piglin. If you cure the zombie villager and then it gets struck by lightning, then you might end up killing a witch or a villager first. Or, you might die, killing yourself first.

So, it's either a:
Spider, Zombie, Skeleton, Cave spider, Zombie villager, Villager, Witch, Drowned, Baby zombie, Chicken, Husk, Zombie piglin, or yourself.
Just saying.
Edit: It could also be the zombie zoglin.
SouthDakotaGirl
11/30/2020 1:53 pm
To be honest the worst effect is the Invisibility effect. In that cause you would just die.
Official CK
11/30/2020 12:50 pm
Well then... didn't expect this answer
SouthDakotaGirl
11/30/2020 12:52 pm
I was bored. :P
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com