[OOC] <>Academy Of The Grim<>RP

The_Nerdiness's Avatar The_Nerdiness9/22/12 11:53 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 103
10/26/2012 5:21 am
nolouzame's Avatar nolouzame
This App has been moved to the following link : academy-the-grim-t166653.html
The_Nerdiness
Level 19 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

nolouzame
10/26/2012 5:21 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
the music is still awesome.....
TheChocolateGMR
10/25/2012 6:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
Listen to the title: KNIFE. PARTY.
The_Nerdiness
10/24/2012 2:13 pm
[quote="nolouzame"]Staff App
Name: Jack ozame
Appearance: Brown hair, 1 red eye with a scar, and the other black, no mask and the sword is his soul weapon. [spoiler]www.google.com/imgres?q=corvo+dishonored&num=10&um=1&hl=de&client=safari&rls=en&biw=1225&bih=684&tbm=isch&tbnid=YrNUkZyd5JxPIM:&imgrefurl=http://mashable.com/2012/10/14/games-you-should-play/&docid=yzADf2tToK0CsM&imgurl=http://7.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Corvo-Dishonored-600.jpg&w=600&h=375&ei=tAiFUIOmFsrAigKvp4HACg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=780&vpy=136&dur=5931&hovh=177&hovw=284&tx=210&ty=140&sig=113367637180002964358&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=238&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0,i:90[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Backstory:

Jack was born in *invented country* and he had black hair with blue eyes. He was the only son of a rich family. His mother was kind and caring and loved Jack. His father was evil and strict and hated Jack. Because of that Jack loved his mother very much. Since he was born he learned how to use a sword. when jack was 17 an about to finish school, his mother was killed by a golem. His father was an enchanter and use the golem to kill his wife. Jack tried to stop his dad, but then ended up in prison of the enchaters. Since he lost his beloved mother and ended up in prison, his soul starded to change into darkness. After 5 years trying to survive hell (prison), a man wearing a black cloak stood right in front of Jacks prison. "what do you want?", jack asked. The man said nothing and only smiled and turned into dust that flew into jacks mouth." After everything flew in, he fainted. After Jack woke up, it was night. He stood up and noticed that he was wearing clothes and had a old dark grey sword in his hands."what the f*ck?" After that, he touched his face, cuz it felt weird. It felt different. "What the f*ck?!" He ran to a puddle of his own tears, and used it like a mirror. "WHAT THE F*CK?!?!" His Hair color changed to brown, one eye was black and the other was red with a scar. Still not knowing what the hell happened, he escaped the prison. The next day, people of the grim and asked if he can join the academy as a teacher. At first he didnt want to join but the grim said they know what happened to him. And so he joined.

About Jacks sword
Jacks sword once belonged to a master swordsman. In his final fight he defeated an enchanter but this enchanter cursed him to live in his own sword as a prison. No one was able to lift the curse. 6 years ago the curse was lifted by the master grim. The soul of the swordsman gave his thanks and would repay him in anyway possible. The master grim said to help a certain man in enchanter prison (jack). And os he did. The reason jack looks different is because the swordsman changes how he looks and makes him stronger. Jack controls what he does.

I know that this text sucks. Just imagine that it was better and i promise that it WILL be better in rp.

Job: Elite combat trainer
Birth Weapon: sword
Soul Element: Darkness
Anything Else: rumors say that one of his students died because of his training methods

Im half german so my grammar is not that good
and some people hat theme songs......so i just added one 2 [url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=_akOgpCzQ4s&feature=channel&list=UL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_akOgpCz ... el&list=UL[/url]
PLEASE LET ME JOIN!!![/quote]

[size=150][color=#00FF00]Accepted[/color][/size]
TheChocolateGMR
10/21/2012 11:08 am
Knife...Party? D:
nolouzame
10/21/2012 6:00 pm
knife party IS AWESOME
nolouzame
10/21/2012 9:15 am
Staff App
Name: Jack ozame
Appearance: Brown hair, 1 red eye with a scar, and the other black, no mask and the sword is his soul weapon.

[spoiler]Backstory:

Jack was born in *invented country* and he had black hair with blue eyes. He was the only son of a rich family. His mother was kind and caring and loved Jack. His father was evil and strict and hated Jack. Because of that Jack loved his mother very much. Since he was born he learned how to use a sword. when jack was 17 an about to finish school, his mother was killed by a golem. His father was an enchanter and use the golem to kill his wife. Jack tried to stop his dad, but then ended up in prison of the enchaters. Since he lost his beloved mother and ended up in prison, his soul starded to change into darkness. After 5 years trying to survive hell (prison), a man wearing a black cloak stood right in front of Jacks prison. "what do you want?", jack asked. The man said nothing and only smiled and turned into dust that flew into jacks mouth." After everything flew in, he fainted. After Jack woke up, it was night. He stood up and noticed that he was wearing clothes and had a old dark grey sword in his hands."what the f*ck?" After that, he touched his face, cuz it felt weird. It felt different. "What the f*ck?!" He ran to a puddle of his own tears, and used it like a mirror. "WHAT THE F*CK?!?!" His Hair color changed to brown, one eye was black and the other was red with a scar. Still not knowing what the hell happened, he escaped the prison. The next day, people of the grim and asked if he can join the academy as a teacher. At first he didnt want to join but the grim said they know what happened to him. And so he joined.

About Jacks sword
Jacks sword once belonged to a master swordsman. In his final fight he defeated an enchanter but this enchanter cursed him to live in his own sword as a prison. No one was able to lift the curse. 6 years ago the curse was lifted by the master grim. The soul of the swordsman gave his thanks and would repay him in anyway possible. The master grim said to help a certain man in enchanter prison (jack). And os he did. The reason jack looks different is because the swordsman changes how he looks and makes him stronger. Jack controls what he does.

I know that this text sucks. Just imagine that it was better and i promise that it WILL be better in rp.

Job: Elite combat trainer
Birth Weapon: dark grey, dirty and a little bit rusty sword
Anything Else: rumors say that one of his students died because of his training methods

Im half german so my grammar is not that good
and some people hat theme songs......so i just added one 2 [url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=_akOgpCzQ4s&feature=channel&list=UL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_akOgpCz ... el&list=UL[/url]
PLEASE LET ME JOIN!!!
The_Nerdiness
09/26/2012 4:43 pm
Lol.
TheChocolateGMR
09/25/2012 8:06 am
Wha?
The_Nerdiness
09/25/2012 2:53 am
D:I
cyanbot222
09/24/2012 6:39 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
What if i just get the demon jester... In here and then leave him,.... Then come back when he`s done his job
The_Nerdiness
09/24/2012 6:35 pm
The power of Grim commands you to.
cyanbot222
09/24/2012 6:32 pm
i dont know if to app or not tho
The_Nerdiness
09/24/2012 6:32 pm
Cyan You didn't app if you do I will allow someone else to accept it because I have to go shortly.
TheChocolateGMR
09/24/2012 6:28 pm
Yaaaay!
The_Nerdiness
09/24/2012 6:27 pm
Good job Choc.
cyanbot222
09/24/2012 6:11 pm
Oh... Well get on magi tech and see what i posted and maybe roleplay and then i will do something cool.......
Cyndus
09/24/2012 6:09 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Dude, this computer doesn't have skype.
cyanbot222
09/24/2012 6:09 pm
I Will make you wish you were dead.
Cyndus
09/24/2012 6:07 pm
Naww...
cyanbot222
09/24/2012 6:06 pm
Uh... Yeah....... get on skype now!!!
Cyndus
09/24/2012 6:04 pm
Cyan! Did you app?
cyanbot222
09/24/2012 5:59 pm
The_Nerdiness
aka things that go bump in the night.

I Lol`d
TheChocolateGMR
09/24/2012 5:55 pm
I has le backstory!!

Kyra grew up in the Latria Region. A land well known for everything being green, and alive. Most people loved it there. Kyra, on the other hand, hated it with all her heart. She longed for something, anything really, to die. Not just die-die. But die and never come back. She wanted to kill something. This feeling welled up inside her until she found her soul element. Darkness and, more so, Death. She started with killing small flowers and grass and such, until she could kill a fully grown oak just by touching it. For this, she was banished from Latria and forced into the Latar desert. Even though she saw many villages with food and water, she ignored them and continued walking...

Near dead, she figures out that she can get water from cacti by killing them, and get food by killing animals and eating them. Raw. She eventually found a hotel and stayed in it. With no money, she forced the hotel to give her a room. She left the next day with stolen food and water. A few days later, a parchment fell onto her head. "How the hell did this get here? I'm in the Latar desert..." She mumbled to herself as she opened the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear KYRA BENNINGTON,

You have been accepted to the Acadamy of the Grim. Please meet us there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? How can I sent it to them if it has no coordinates? And who sent this thing anyway?" She flipped it around, but saw to name. She then had the feeling to go North, the way the school is. The journey was near impossible. She hiked through rain, snow, and intense heat.

She stopped on her trek through the land when she saw something sticking out of the ground. It looked like a handle, sort of. The moment she locked her gaze onto it, she was uncontrollably drawn to it. The moment she drew the scythe out of the ground it glowed with an intense, black light. She collapsed onto the ground, shivering and screaming for some unknown reason. What she didn't know was this:

(SCYTHE BACKSTORY TIME!)

The scythe had belonged to a ruthless, cunning, and plain old evil king. He forced his craftsman to forge him a sword with the skeleton of a snake and the skull of a rat on it. When the craftsman presented the scythe to the King, he cut his Craftsman's head off to "Test It". On his dying day, he called his son into the room. "Son..." He rasped. "I have but one more wish..." His son turned to face him. "And that is, father?" The King coughed and said. "I want my soul to live still in my scythe. Do you know how I do that?" He asked in his raspy voice. "No, father." The King then grabbed his sons throat and choked him to death. When he was dead, the King rasped into his ear. "The soul of another." And a golden light came from the sons mouth and into the scythe. "Yes...I shall live on..." And with that, he died.

Of course, Kyra didn't know this. She then rose from the ground and continued on her trek, the scythe never leaving her hand. She then came to a large building. She knew she had found the right place. Her eyes flashed black and she walked in with a cold smirk.
Hollask
09/24/2012 5:12 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
I wasn't suggesting u were going to let it die! Why would I want that?
The_Nerdiness
09/24/2012 5:04 pm
Im not letting my RP die until back at least 2 pages.
The_Nerdiness
09/24/2012 12:12 pm
Ok im back and ready to accept.
Hollask
09/23/2012 7:08 pm
I thought you were done for today...
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 7:06 pm
Regomania
Regomania
RegomaniaStudent App:

Name: Celty Valentine

Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WNXYDJP88Z4/T ... irl106.jpg

Backstory: Growing up In sydney Australia, Celty Valentine moved to America at a very young age (2 to be precise). There, she saw people who the civilians called 'The Grim' Celty looked up to them, saying, "I wanna be one papa! Please? Please?" She begged. Her father laughed, telling her that she, when she's older, will enroll at their academy.

When Celty was 12, she came home to find her Father, sitting in his chair, his eyes pure white. The soul was gone. Celty was torn by this, she cried for her mother, who died when Celty was born. Her older brother, mark came to see what happened and sighed "They got him..." He said, "Celty... I want you to go to Grim Academy." He put his hands on Celty's shoulders. "Train hard and find the monster who killed dad, Okay?" Celty nodded "You need to wait thought." He said.

Finally, Two years have past, Celty found her soul weapons. Her brother mark went off to college and Celty realized, She was 14. She quickly packed her bags and rushed to Grim Academy with the map her brother gave her. She arrived at the academy and stood in front of the giant building...

Birth Weapon: Dual Pistol
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/24087000/ng ... 5d5690.gif

Soul Element: Illusions And probability

Anything Else: Super Rainbow Dolphin

Hellz Yeah Accepted
Regomania
09/23/2012 6:40 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd
Regomania
RegomaniaStudent App:

Backstory: Growing up In sydney Australia, Celty Valentine moved to America at a very young age (2 to be precise). There, she saw people who the civilians called 'The Grim' Celty looked up to them, saying, "I wanna be one papa! Please? Please?" She begged. Her father laughed, telling her that she, when she's older, will enroll at their academy.

When Celty was 12, she came home to find her Father, sitting in his chair, his eyes pure white. The soul was gone. Celty was torn by this, she cried for her mother, who died when Celty was born. Her older brother, mark came to see what happened and sighed "They got him..." He said, "Celty... I want you to go to Grim Academy." He put his hands on Celty's shoulders. "Train hard and find the monster who killed dad, Okay?" Celty nodded "You need to wait thought." He said.

Finally, Two years have past, Celty found her soul weapons. Her brother mark went off to college and Celty realized, She was 14. She quickly packed her bags and rushed to Grim Academy with the map her brother gave her. She arrived at the academy and stood in front of the giant building...

The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 6:25 pm
Its best to do that and if you could make the backstory a bit longer.
Regomania
09/23/2012 6:17 pm
Okay so like this?

Dee Valentine grew up somewhere in Australia, but moved to america at a young age. There, she saw some strange people who the civilians called 'The Grim' She always wanted to be one as a young age. Her father told her that someday, when she was older that she would enroll at the Grim Academy.

Dee grew up to her age today and told her dad she was ready for the grim academy.

Do I include how she obtained her weapon?
Hollask
09/23/2012 5:48 pm
Hey Rego. What took you so long?
Regomania
09/23/2012 5:44 pm
how do i write this? do I say she knew about this or did she find out?
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 5:55 pm
The Grim would be famous so you would have already known.
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 5:41 pm
Regomania
RegomaniaStudent App:

Name: Dee Valentine

Backstory:

Waiting for backstory in anticipation.
Regomania
09/23/2012 5:38 pm
RegomaniaStudent App:

TheChocolateGMR
09/23/2012 5:35 pm
OK!
Woop
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 5:31 pm
TheChocolateGMRAge: 17
Name: Kyra Bennington
Appearance: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcy-p3IiBOa7zeJrG1W8Xe3KKhM3HAIXTHtrHhay5A3RVnydrvIA
Backstory: ~Soon~
Birth Weapon: A scythe, but it sometimes gets possessed
Normal:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-lN4LQxzCT32rriV3e2ovyB5q59LzNJo2GLkD70WKsk3WGJkPRw
Possessed:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg9MzeUsfAiFWnpqy4gYWrJSqA-A4IrudXkQj0epNYDtncYOY5
Anything Else: Three Words: Super. Rainbow. Dolphin.

Accepted when you add a backstory I hope that you can explain how the scythe gets possessed in it.

If it's too short just tell me, mmk?

Choc.

~Edit~

Theme song ready!

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=scmQ_6gUrVU[/youtube]

Listen to the whole thing. It really gets you pumped!
TheChocolateGMR
09/23/2012 5:07 pm
Name: Kyra Bennington
Appearance:
Backstory: ~Soon~
Birth Weapon: A scythe, but it sometimes gets possessed
Normal:

Possessed:

Anything Else: Three Words: Super. Rainbow. Dolphin.

If it's too short just tell me, mmk?

Choc.

~Edit~

Theme song ready!

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXEnAuzjgKU[/youtube]

I just love this song...
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 4:46 pm
Off to the thread everyone its posted on the first page.
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 4:41 pm
RoxthesoxName: Kharum'La
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory:
Across the plains and mountains lies the Latar desert, one of the few areas of the world left unmapped. Hundreds of confident explorers have ventured out into the sandy dunes with adequate supply in hopes of taming the violent winds, and blistering sun. All that remains of those explorers are their bones, pecked clean by the arubi swarms, and bleached by the sun.

Kharum'La is from a small dune town in the north east of the desert. Like all those who have grown in these parts before him, Kharum has made The Great Pilgrimage, a journey that men and women of the sand take upon their 15th name day. The event kills those who are weak, lazy, and non-religious. It is said that the nameless Sand God rises from his tomb to devour those who do not fear him. From their hometown the young man or woman must venture to the sanctum in the heart of the desert, a building made of a smooth black stone.

The trials and challenges that the people of the sand face have made them desirable warriors and mercenaries. Those who can reach a sand village often have the intent to purchase their skills. Often, they are quickly slain by the townsfolk. However this was not the case with Kharum'La, and the stubby man who had recruited him.

Renowned in his town for his unique skill with his arakh and ebony dagger, Kharum'La was unsurprisingly approached by three men one night as he skinned a desert eel. They proposed that he joined them to protect a body of children who were unique in their combat abilities. Kharum'La laughed the offer down until the mention of the enchanters. The people of the sand fear and abhor any manner of magic, as their god has made it the weak's tool. As an act for the favour of his god Kharum'La has arrived at the school to protect it's students, against those he would wish to see die slowly.
Job: Warden and protector of the students. He also offers lessons on the Latar culture, and the geography and history of the desert.
Birth Weapon: As seen in the "appearance" section he fights with an arakh, a curved blade used by his people. Most often the curve is a foot long, though Kharum's is a shorter model.
Soul Element: Wind/Sand
Theme Song:
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_V_lpxFVJw[/youtube]

Accepted!
Hollask
09/23/2012 4:40 pm
You can tell.this was done on a phone by the random full stops and stuff. Sorry about that
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 4:39 pm
Staff App
Name: Meta Gauldren. / Roswell Gauldren
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Job: Soul Trainer/Guardian
Birth Weapon:
Click to reveal

Soul Element: Psychotic, Bio Mech.

Backstory shall be added in the future.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_c_fi4E ... page#t=21s
Hollask
09/23/2012 4:38 pm
I've edited as much as I an really do.on a phone. I'll add more tomorrow e
on a computer
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 4:27 pm
That a boy!
Hollask
09/23/2012 4:27 pm
Looking at it now it.is rather short. To the edit button!
The_Nerdiness
09/23/2012 4:24 pm
me2367Student:
Name: Stephen Wood
Appearance:Blonde,curly hair, glasses,.not too muscular but not weak either,wears a variety.of things, has a scar on each knee, blue eyes
Backstory: Stephen lived most of his life in the forest. His parents were also grim and died when he was young, leaving him to survive on his own. Over the years the boy has trained hard and at the same time struggled for survival. Ever since he was 5 he had trained with a bow and now he is somewhat of an expert.

Stephen always avoided trouble until the fateful day the golem attacked...
Birth weapon:Long bow
Soul element:earth

Anything else: What are super rainbow dolphins exactly?

I would appreciate a little more on the backstory.
Pinkie_Pie12570
09/23/2012 4:23 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Dont worry nerdy, It'll be told in my backstory.

I mean like...

He was born without arms, and the weapon he was given was the arms.
Hollask
09/23/2012 4:21 pm
Do you.know what they are pinkie_pie?
Pinkie_Pie12570
09/23/2012 4:19 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Super rainbow dolphins will not go in my anything else

EVARRRR *or until my backstory is done*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024