Create a Country!

KingTip's Avatar KingTip8/20/14 2:59 am
1 emeralds 2.5k 43
3/29/2015 9:51 pm
KingTip's Avatar KingTip
To create a new country, simply fill out the following:

Player
Nickname: If you want people to use one for you.
Time zone: so that people can have an idea of when you are online.
Anything else: Add any information you think should be included.

Country
Name: the name of your country
Race(s): what races live in your country, as well as their role in society if there is more than one (are they all equal? Or are the dinosaurs the rulers while humans are slaves?)
Capital City: the name of your capital city along with a short description thereof.
Flag: your flag. May be omitted
Government: How is your land ruled? Do you have a king? A council of elders? An elected president? Who is your leader/what is the name of the ruling family/who is influential in your country?
Population: basic rule of thumb is that small and/or fast races have a large population, while large and/or slow races have a smaller population
Religion: Make up something that your people believe in (Gods are real, so you can expect some actual help from them). You can base this off a real religion, but don't use a real religion (to keep things Basically Decent) May be omitted.
Technology: Middle age technology is standard, you may choose a few areas in which you are ahead.
Magic: How much does your country know about magic? Who practices it, and how? May be tied in with religion if your God is the source of your magic.
History: How your country was formed. May be omitted.
Geography: what kind of terrain does your country have? Mountains, deserts, lush forests, ice plains, salt lakes? May be omitted.

If you are mentioning a race that has not been mentioned before, you additionally need to include a description of the
Race
Appearance: describe how your race looks.
Advantages: areas at which your race excels
Disadvantages: areas at which your race has problems. Should be at least as many of these as of advantages
Magic: What kind of magic can your race use? Must it be learned, or is it instinctual? How powerful is it? Can all members of the race use it, or just some?
Lifecycle: If the race has more/less genders than the standard 2, if there is a strange way to have babies, if there is a larva state... mention those things here.

NOTE: do not create a race that goes against normally used races. i.e. don't create "orks" that are beautiful, graceful and nice. Don't create "humans" that are reptiles.

Rules
This is mostly a free-form RPG, but since we are playing together and not each alone, some rules are necessary to keep this from dissolving into chaos.
1. Be reasonable within the laws of the world. These will be established as we make our characters and play. Specifically: don't be overpowered. You don't suddenly develop magical powers that can destroy all your enemies at a glance, and you don't suddenly have spaceships when you were just finished figuring out how a typewriter works. Don't be afraid to tell others if you feel they are crossing a line.
2. Arguments are ultimately resolved by me. This is to ensure that the thread doesn't dissolve into arguments; if I feel that an issue is taking too much attention I will step in and resolve it, and all players should accept the resolution. I will try to use this a little as possible.
3. Wars are resolved by a neutral party. Basically: Players A and B are having a war. They choose a player C which isn't involved. Both players send their moves to player C, who then decides what happens. Repeat until there is a winner (either because one side is captured, destroyed, or there is a diplomatic agreement to stop the war)
4. Countries and Races must be accepted by me, again this to ensure that people don't start with overpowered countries. You won't be allowed to have archangels who can command every other race they have to obey instinctively. Again, I'll only use this if someone really crosses a line in terms of power, beyond that you are free to be as creative as you like.
5. Updates to the map are to be done as follows: Step 1, tell people that the map will be updated. Only do this if some time has passed since the last update, or some major changes have happened (new country, war has changed borders, etc.). Step 2: Give people time to tell you how their countries have changed since last update. The changes should be consistent with what the people have said in the RPG. You may omit this step if you only want to add a new country. Step 3: Post the updated map, along with a change-log telling people what has changed.
6. Nothing is set in stone. The main goal here is to have fun and create an interesting world. Give a reasonable explanation for why you want something to be changed, and it will very likely be possible to do so.

Current Map: http://imgur.com/gallery/dagPtDa/new
KingTip
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2015 9:51 pm
KingTip
New OOC and Apps thread for create a country 2.0! please move your countries there.
post3478364.html#p3478364

IC will come when all countries have been moved.
03/28/2015 9:48 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
m0nkeywrench
I think I've been unclear on certain topics, so I added some more info

Player
Nickname: Zu Kai
Time zone: Paris
Anything else: Current Emperor of the Dekoni Dominion

Country
Name: The Dekoni Dominion
Race(s): Ov'kin (~90%) and Knarves (~10%).
The races usually get along fine, and the Dekoni don't expect the Knarves to adopt there religion.
Capital City: Ov'ka, Asian-style architecture, but darker colors. Disorganized, protected by mountains surrounding it, and a big black wall known as "The Black Gate". is situated in a river valley, and there is a small cave with a dozen buildings, known as the Necropolis. It is a holy site where people go to talk with their God.
Flag: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... i-flag.png
Government: Ruled by one Emperor, has 4 advisers (Military, Science, Popular and Religious). An emperor is strictly forbidden to mock the words of his advisers, and must respect there opinions.
Population: Average, quite small compared to the vast territory. The population is mostly regrouped in big towns.
Religion: They believe in only one god: Death (represented on there flag). Although they often use his image, religion isn't a big part in there culture. Death is very neutral, and will only take a life of a Dekonite if he has too. The only thing Death demands is that, once in a Dekonites lifetime, he journeys to Ovka, and goes in the Necropolis (The cave with a dozen empty houses) to meditate and talk with him.
Technology: Experts in gunpowder (Bombs very basic muskets, and cannons). They aren't very advanced in sailing, and have yet to travel across an ocean.
Magic: Feared and hated by the Dekonites. Only the High Priests may use it in times of peril.
History: Their capital is one of the oldest cities in the world. Their territory was mainly gained through conquest and war. Ovka was first founded by nomads, who discovered agriculture and settled next to a river. In recent years, the Dominion has annexed Nurovia (The coastal state of the Knarves), and is slowly learning about the Outside World, since the Knarves have been trading with kingdoms of other continents.
Location: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... titled.png I see people are talking about a new map, in that case, any vast and isolated territory will do (with a coast, to be the annexed Nurovia).
Geography: Mostly dominated by Mountains and tundra. A few pine forests are dotted about. A lot of the tundras are badly maintained, and there are many nomads and small tribes wandering in the Dekoni plains.
Anything else: They are probably a mix of Central Asia (= organization of lands), China (=Politics, Architecture and technology) and Russia (=Geography and biomes). They are famous for the masks they wear to battle, sporting Death's face.

Ov'kin
Appearance: Human size with Asian facial features, has light green/grey skin.
Advantages: Gunpowder, War machinery.
Disadvantages: Magic, Trade and Sailing. Knows nothing of the "Outside World"
Magic: Magic is feared and hated.
Lifecycle: The same as humans.
Anything else: Most nomadic tribes think they have horns and tusks, and some even believe the Dekoni are the Living Dead. But they are all just rumors.

Knarve
Appearance: Tall, Pale green skin. Very tall and agile, have a similar face structure to the Ov'kin, but more Caucasian.
Advantages: Trading, Saling and Diplomacy
Disadvantages: Magic and War.
Magic: None.
Lifecycle: Same as humans.
Anything else: Dislikes there recent annexing into the Dominion. Still tries to stay very independent from the Dekoni
03/26/2015 3:46 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
Nickname: rupert (without a capital letter)
Time zone: UK time
Anything else: I'm a parum cogitans lacertae

Name: ractus lacertae Empire
Race(s): lacertae magna cogitans 63%, parum cogitans lacertae 37% they are equal in importance
Capital City: eruntque urbes in medio, interest: largely underground, split up into wealthy and poor sections, largely defended on the surface by defence towers, every 3 defence towers there's a tower 3 times as tall for launching gliders. In the far north of our country.
Flag:
Government:King, name: John Stewart, family: Stewart's
Population:5,600,000
Religion:Stelit
Technology: we have gliders, catermarangs(can hold more than a normal ship but not as strong) and wood bombs (need magic to work), all are quite simple
Magic: we can create extra gravity in places
History: are history is mostly forgotten
Location: in the far north-west corner theres a small island, id like to be there EDIT: when the new maps out, I'd like to be any small island as long as there's no other small islands very close
Geography: vastly salt lakes, there are 3 very small deserts as well
Anything else: a list of cityies besides my capital (I'll also have a list of styles, if it says capital style it means it's the same style as the capital)
cities
capitis defensionem I(capital style, to the right and very close to the capital)
I jumentorum in messem(farm style, to the south-east of the country)

city styles (besides the capital style)

farm style=split up into 17 by 17 yard peace's of farmland with a hatch to a house below the ground, in the centre of the city is 4 staircase's below the ground to a market, the city is a square and in each corner there is a defence tower, in the centre of the city is a defence tower twice the size of the other ones and on each side of the city is two towers for launching gliders.

Race
name: lacertae magna cogitans
Appearance: looks like Star Trek Gorn
Advantages: strength, intelligence
Disadvantages: slow, large
Magic: gravity manipulation, needs to be learnt
Lifecycle: lives to 120, normal reptile way of reproducing
Anything else: none

Race
name: parum cogitans lacertae
Appearance: looks like Star Trek Gorn
Advantages: intelligence, speed
Disadvantages: small, weak
Magic: gravity manipulation is instinctual
Lifecycle: lives to 70, 3 genders but other than that normal reptile way of reproducing
Anything else: none

are we allowed to develop more technology other time?
03/24/2015 9:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pig
inPigglet
Player:inPigglet
-------
Name: Baconlia
Races: 75% Pigman 50% Human 20% Takemon (Takemon moved to the zone when the war finished,but is ilegal to breed with pigman/human)
Capital city: North Baconia. Is a metropoliss like Buenos aires,but we maked a map on paint. Is like that metropolis but small. The flag is on the Goberment Center. Flag:www.needcoolshoes.com/banner?=pajrbxco
Government: A slab of bacon has a ceremonial position as the Head of State, but an elected parliament runs the country.
Population: 10 millon
Religion: Pigmanism and Humanism.All the religions are accepted,except Baconahater,due that is not permitted.
Technology: The tecnology is that the only tech company on the country is Piggaz GmbH,who develops the Piggaz VIBACON FX.
Magic: Zombie Pigmans will dont be killed,but they can use the VIBACON computer as other pigmans.
Zombie Pigman on the country: they can found at the Fire District of North Baconia.
Pigman (Normal) whould be have some magic:pigmans can start magic when they are 16+ years old.
Pigmans are found around the country and on the cities of the country.
Zombie Pigman are able to start the race of mage at 18+ due that they are not prepared for make it at 16+ The only location to make it is on the Gallamond Theather on the Fire Discrict of North Baconia.
Pigmans can make magic at the VIBACON Theather of the Gallamond District.
History: Jushiha started a war with Bacon Republic,but the forces whas cended into North Baconia (On that time dont existed) and the trops of Jushiha losed. The pigmans going to the center of North Baconia to create Baconlia,and North Baconia was set as the capital city.
Anything else:Other cities are Port Baconator,Milan Beach,United City and Islancka.
To pay,the pigmans/humans uses Bacoin to pay.
The locations of the cities (PORTB UnitedTOFB) Milan Beach (ARBACON) United City (Arthuslia) Islancka (United TOFB)
03/24/2015 4:05 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
okoloto
Country
Name: The Milkadon Empire

Race(s): 34% Lavelling 66% Elf

Capital City: Plateren. A massive city surrounded by mountains from all sides. It used to be a vast forest but was cut down. Only the richest & strongest are granted access to this city. Beggars & homeless are shown no mercy and are executed as soon as they are found.

Flag: Omit. Might make one later.

Government: This Empire has been and always will be ruled as one large generation of a family known as the "Milkers". Every 5 years a new member of the family is elected as ruler (The others are also important but not as much).

Population: 932.6 Million but it has recently been alarmingly falling.

Religion: It is believed that a council of 4 Gods and 4 Goddesses exist. They are the ones that decide ones fate and if they go to Helfia (Heaven) or Starengard (Hell). It is forbidden to interact with a mortal and is punishable by 600 centuries of eternal pain, even tough there are 3 known incidents of where this happened.

Technology: Have advanced ways of transport and weaponry but also middle aged (English) architecture.Cars and Planes are only a piece of history and are displayed in museums.

Magic: Magic is part of everyday life and is taught to children at the age of 8. Of course only the basics are taught and the rest has to be either self taught or paid private lessons which are legal after a persons 18th birthday. Before they are taught magic they first must take the trail of pain. You must sacrifice a loved pet and not eat for 30 days. Then they must travel up to the tallest mountain nearest to the city/village they reside in. The basic spells are shape shifting, levitating. Fighting spells also exist but killing somebody is forbidden and is punishible by being sacrificed to the council of gods. The only occasion where killing is not forbidden is during war.

History: Will make later.

Location: I'm on mobile but above the Bacon Republic (Not all of it but a larger portion).

Geography: Like History and flag. Will make later.

Anything else: Every 50 years 40 men and 40 women are demanded as sacrifice for the Gods or they will unleash living hell. The sacrifice has to be below 20 years of age. The Milkers take pride in watching people fight to the death and the whole population is generally proud of their history of wars and battles.

Race: Lavelling
Appearance: Their skin looks like lava and glows in most parts (With exceptions) They have blue blood and are usually bald.

Advantages:
Live for about 50 years longer than humans.
Great fighters.
Very athletic.
Have very high IQ.

Disadvantages:
Bad Eye-sight.
It takes a lot longer for them to mature
Not great at communicating and this usually results in fights
Have weak bones
Magic: Instinctual and learn to use it better then elfs.
Anything else: Since there is less of them, they are higher priority than elfs. The first ever Lavelling was created by an elf criminal trying to create a slave
03/21/2015 7:54 pm
KingTip
yes, although I am going to make a new map and game. I will link thread when it is created, this one is sort of old.
03/19/2015 4:41 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
okoloto
Can I reserve a space on the map? I can't make the country atm.
03/15/2015 6:13 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
m0nkeywrench
**EDIT: I made a new post, with more info, so please read that one instead.**

Player
Nickname: Zu Kai
Time zone: Paris
Anything else: Current Emperor of the Dekoni Dominion

Country
Name: The Dekoni Dominion
Race(s): Humans (Asian appearance)
Capital City: Ovka, Asian-style architecture, but darker colors. Disorganized, protected by mountains surrounding it, and a big black wall known as "The Black Gate".
Flag: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/11/1426455310-dekoni-flag.png
Government: Rules by one Emperor, has 4 advisers (Military, Science, Popular and Religious). An emperor is strictly forbidden to mock the words of his advisers, and must respect there opinions.
Population:Average, quite small compared to the vast territory. The population is mostly regrouped in big towns.
Religion: They believe in only one god: Death (represented on there flag). Although they often use his image, religion isn't a big part in there culture. Death is very neutral, and will only take a life of a Dekonite if he has too. The only thing Death demands is that, once in a Dekonites lifetime, he journeys to Ovka, and goes in the Necropolis (A cave with a dozen empty houses) to meditate and not eat for a day.
Technology: Experts in gunpowder (Bombs and very basic muskets) and catapults/trebuchets. They aren't very advanced in sailing, and have yet to travel across an ocean.
Magic: Feared and hated by the Dekonites. Only the High Priests may use it in times of peril.
History: Their capital is one of the oldest cities in the world. Their territory was mainly gained through conquest and war. Ovka was first founded by nomads, who discovered agriculture and settled next to a river.
Location: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/11/1426456141-untitled.png
Geography: Mostly dominated by Mountains and tundra. A few pine forests are dotted about.
Anything else: Their culture is a mix of Chinese/Russian/Persian/Occult IRL. The warriors wear special masks to battle, with Death's head on them.
02/20/2015 10:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AnimeWhovian
One day, the 45th of Sektib, the Council was having a meeting.
"You must stop these... rumors, Darkair! The Clans are having fits over the fact that a Light Colony has emerged to the north!", Shouted Deuce, one of the co-leaders.
"Ah, but they're just that, old friend; rumors." Said Amadeus, also a co-leader.
"I agree with both of you; however, the rumors do need to be stopped before they reach Beta and Omega." Stated Vincent, twin of Amadeus. Vincent was the highest ranking Co-leader of them all.
This started a large argument between them all, and they all had to be shut off, obviously; Darkness couldn't take it any longer.
"Alright, stop it right there!" He shouted, over all the fuss. "We'll have an announcement posted throughout the Alpha clan, after we send someone to investigate." He paused for a moment, and then continued, pleased with the silence.
"So, Darkair old boy, who should we send?"
Click to reveal
Out Of Character: Lets get this rp up and rolling again!
02/20/2015 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AnimeWhovian
Country
Name: Darkstate
Race(s): Half-Da-Neradas, human-like shadow creatures.
Capital City: Likorstead, where a large, stone castle resides.
Flag: Basically two red triangles on left/right and two black ones on top/bottom
Government: It's ruled like this: 2 Leaders > 5 co-leaders >14 advisors > any major war/magic people > All others
Population: 600, divided into 3 groups of 200.
Religion: 3 Gods: Time, Dilak, Space, Polkir, Shadow, Klepkogh
Technology: Only working on certain things having to do with light absorbtion
Magic: All can practice Shadow/Dark magic, born with it, etc, only a select few choose to practice fire magic also.
History: This is where most Shadowborne go to train. We will follow the Alpha group, occasionally switching over to the Beta and Omega groups.
Geography: Either almost impossible to scale mountains or rocky plains.
Anything else: Watched any good animes lately?

Race
Appearance: Pure black skin OR Caucasian-ish tone skin, depending on which i choose, Males may have devil-like horns on their heads.
Advantages: Very good at magic, very swift, good in dark areas
Disadvantages: Very bad at melee/hand-to-hand, not very open to ideas, and if exposed to sun for too long, can cause permanant speech loss.
Magic: All are born with shadow powers. They can hone these powers to get them stronger. Some also choose to practice fire magic.
Lifecycle: You don't techincally exist until you are 2.5 in human years, and .5 in Half-Da-Nerada years. You're, for lack of better words, essence.
Anything else: uhm... space is going to be fun.
01/04/2015 9:20 am
Level 1 : New Network
QuillzToxic3
Click to reveal
Player
Nickname: Quillz
Time zone: London
Anything else: I rock :3

Country
Name: Temptaisia (Tempt - ai -sia)
Race(s): The Temptiods, Heavely inteligent Human Like things. Robotic chips in their head.
Capital City:Temptoio (Tempt - o)
Flag: http://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner?=pakIoJhvcj
Government: A elected goverment, Usially elected by the most upgrades
Population: Fast, due to no need to wait
Religion:The Cloud
Technology: Computing, mobiles etc
Magic: None
History: A few humans upgraded themselfs, and made a virtual world
Geography: Mostly flat an occupyed around 30 moutains and currupted chunks.

If you are mentioning a race that has not been mentioned before, you additionally need to include a description of the

This is another race that lives in the land, is that what this is for?
Race: The Bugs
Appearance: Someone who is gliching, fuzzing up
Advantages: Distruction
Disadvantages: Gliching
Magic: None, Allthough they can currupt land
Lifecycle: No genders, the race multiplys
10/15/2014 2:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GeekyPaul
It took a while, but eventually news of a new country spread.
Click to reveal
Out of character: Hurry up! Do something!
10/13/2014 7:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GeekyPaul
The mists of Khallos have cleared. Up stands an eccentric young diplomat, leading a hitherto unheard of country.

Player
Nickname: Pauk of Zedon
Time zone: Central

Country
Name: Khallosdeep
Race(s): Khallo-elfins, and a few refuge humans who wandered in and didn't want to leave.
Capital City: Alphan is at the center of the Khallos Ravine, as low as a city can be and still sustain life for an extended period of time. It rests on top of a giant pillar of rock. There are 25 other cities - Zedon is the highest.
Flag: "Molten Iron Sunburst": http://algoin.de/bngn/?=dahpomonljoolt Government: The "main assembly" consists of two elected representatives [one male, and one female] from each branch of art and/or science. However, some Khallo-elfins are worried that the popular diplomat called Pauk of Zedon holds too much power.
Population: Small to medium-small. It's very well controlled, except during times of war, when it can shrink drastically.
Religion: According to their tradition and somewhat supported by their science, an anonymous Creator breathed out on a cold day. The Creator saw the mist It had made, and finally felt warm for the first time since eternity. So It exploded the mist, until it took up the entire universe. From this mist, all things were formed, but eventually, all that was left was the Mist-sea of Khallos.
Technology: Khallo-elfins are typically mischevious, so they know a lot about catapults and slingshots. Wooden contraptions with strings and bands made from a rubbery substance are common.
Magic: Khallo-elfins are pretty well-informed on the many plants that grow in their ravine. Others call it witchcraft, but they call it medicine.
History: How your country was formed. May be omitted.
Location: You see that landmass south of Gorrland? That "lake" in it is actually the mist around the ravine.
Geography: Khallosdeep is built in a ravine. Luckily, it's not straight down. It's made of many fairly flat sections, jutting out and hanging over in what seems to be a random assortment. Epic waterfalls are common. It is a lush place, with forests full of palm-like tropical trees, as the weather stays warm year-round.

Race: Khallo-elfins
Appearance: It seems Khallo-elfins fall somewhere between elves and humans. Their ears are pointed, but not as long as that of elves, not even all that much longer than that of humans.
Both the males and females are about the same height, taller than the average human by a few inches, but shorter than full elves. Most of the males keep their hair much shorter than full elves, sometimes as short as regular men.
Advantages: science/art, potions/medicine, walking/climbing
Disadvantages: Because they aren't elves or humans, neither elves or humans fully accept them. They also don't have many children, so the population could decrease quite quickly if something bad happened. Because they are mischievous,
Magic: There are plenty of schools that teach brewing. However, certain people seem to naturally have a way with plants. Not enough research has been done yet to determine if it's passed down or random.
Anything else: They are often thought of as noble tricksters with a strong sense of justice as well as a strong sense of humor. Khallo-elfins are extremely modest, completely covering their torsos and legs except during certain festivals. However, for unknown reasons, they never wear sleeves. Because of this, a very detailed language/art of shrugging has emerged.
09/24/2014 6:59 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
Picklepark1
The people of Arcus hear word of nations far east, and in hopes to travel across the massive seas, begin to develop watercraft.

The Rebublic of Arcus creates the first version of their vessels, of which is a small canoe only able to withstand small rapids in the local mountain rivers.
09/22/2014 12:01 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Goblin
Littleminer14
"If you offer assistance, I can offer 1 of 3 things. 1, You can come with us as allies on our voyage. 2, I can pay you tremendously. 3, I can teach your men new techniques and technology that we might find in the New World." said King Punif.

King Punif has offered rewards to Gorrland if they offer assistance.
09/21/2014 5:28 pm
KingTip
Harius, please change your previous post. We are using medieval tech remember.
09/22/2014 2:23 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Grump
HariusAwesome44
On the contrary, my people have developed a way of using coal to create powered vehicles. Apart from this, we're still in the medieval age. You said we could have a few technological advancements.
09/21/2014 5:07 pm
HariusAwesome44
Utilizing the coal that the workers have gathered, the nation was able to make their first artificially powered boat. It's basic, crude, and hammered together in places with slabs of plywood; but somehow it works, and is sea-worthy. Effectively building a car that goes on water.

Having heard rumours of a country to the south, Harius moves his nation's powered boat in that direction.
09/21/2014 12:40 pm
KingTip
"Welcome, old friend!" King Scarr practically yelled in his deep merry voice. His Viking Royal Advisers turned their head towards the foreign king when he asked his question.
Daggoth, A Viking Adviser of Sea-faring relations was skeptical at first, "Why would we give you one of our ships?" "Now Daggoth, let the man speak." Scarr announced, waiting for Puniff's answer.
09/21/2014 11:42 am
Littleminer14
The ship has arrived at Gorrland, December 12, SP 1245

"Put down the anchor!" I say to my trusty crew of sailors. We have finally arrived at Gorrland, I believe its been about 3 Standard Periods since I've last been here. The guards are now boarding everyone off the ship and into Gorrland. I ride a horse to the king's castle and say "Long time no see, Scarr, so I was wondering if I could hire some of your vikings to build me a sea vessel that could last through the endless sea."

Punif has asked King Scarr for assistance.
09/21/2014 11:36 am
HariusAwesome44
January 1, 0001 P.B.E.:
The Bacon Government hears tale of a nation across the sea adjacent to the southern border. They send their troops to bolster the border control of that segment. In the meantime, scouts move north to see if there is any new land to be taken.

The main concern of the government from a non-expansion point of view is improving national stability through healthcare and policing, but the concern of the public is to spread the word of the Baconian religion to other lands. Begrudgingly, the government needs to comply.
09/20/2014 10:12 pm
Picklepark1
CHARACTER TIME!

The young elven children of Arcus play in the stream near the village.
"Children, children come inside it is getting dark!" The Elvish mother tells the children in their Elven tongue.
Growls and sounds unknown are heard in the near distance of the forest.
Timberwolves and other terrifying creatures are seen running towards the stream with disturbing snarls on their faces.
An arrow is seen entering a wolf's head, and another causing it to fall dead in the snowy bank near where it was running.

January 3rd, SP 1245, the Elves propose to the humans to move away from the harsh tundra of the mountain tops.
09/20/2014 8:33 pm
Littleminer14
"Punif!" "Punif!" The excited citizens say as I explain my plan to travel to the New World! Today is the big day where me and a lot of explorers set sail to Gorrland! "To the vikings" they say! When we hire vikings to build our sea vessel, we will be on our way to the New World!

Explorers and the leader of Hyvenbad set sail to Gorrland, the brother of Punif is left in charge of the nation.
09/20/2014 8:19 pm
KingTip
Vikings
Appearance: Very similar to humans, but average height is taller and are more stockier.
Advantages: Stronger, more sea-faring.
Disadvantages: Not as smart as humans, more focused on gut feelings, instinctual
Magic: Makes surrounding area colder
Lifecycle: same as human
Anything else: not much
09/20/2014 8:11 pm
KingTip
"We are not humans! We are Vikings!" The shouts of pro-Viking rebels say. They say there are clear differences between them and humans, and they wish to be viewed as a completely different race. "Vikings build giant ships! Vikings are tougher!" They claim. A pro-Viking scientist claims he can explain why their equator land is so cold, " Viking magic can explain it all. Vikings have cold infused in their blood, therefore making wherever mass numbers of Vikings live, it is cold. If there is just one viking, the temperature would change very slightly, and in a small radius. But more and more in the same area, as seen in Gorrland, Make the surrounding area colder."

On March 18th, SP 1245, King Scarr Gorr of Gorrland announced that Gorrland now views Vikings as an official race.

(SP stands for Standard Period, 1 SP = 1 year. LP stands for Long Period, 1 LP = 10 years.)
09/20/2014 3:12 pm
Littleminer14
I'm going to go into my character now, so let the drama begin!

I hear of other countries, past Arcus and Gorrland, and wonder how anyone would get to them... Its already hard enough to get to our neighboring countries, so how is our country going to ever know about the far away lands? Some say that they have relatives in these mysterious countries, some even say that they have a name! The most accepted theories about these countries usually say that the countries are called Buccon Nations and Jujija, but I want to know what they are truly called, and what is their purpose. I will have to make some sort of water vessel that can go through the endless sea! My country shall be the first to travel to the New World!
09/20/2014 2:58 pm
Littleminer14
[simg]http://i.imgur.com/VpW6jZY.jpg?1[/simg]
put that at the bottom of the post for it to have the map.
09/20/2014 12:08 pm
Littleminer14
Player
Nickname: Punif
Time zone: uhhh i dont remember the names of these, i just know im in california time zone.
Anything else: My character is the leader of Hyvenbad

Country
Name: Hyvenbad
Race(s): Takemon(The one @sasukeuchiha2214 made up), dwarves, hobbits, and humans. They all get together well, but crossbreeding between races is illegal.
Capital City: Farajii is the capital city. It is known for the giant capital building, the Metronome. Farajii has many very tall buildings, but the Metronome is the tallest building in the world, at 19,000 ft!
Flag: http://i.imgur.com/TTQm4sS.png?1
Government: Elected king.
Population: 90,000,000
Religion: All religions are allowed, but Elloisim is the most common. Elloisim is the belief of respect and kindness towards others, and it has a lot of philosophy.
The god they believe in is Allji.
Technology: This country is very ahead in architecture.
Magic: Takemon have magic built into their body(If i read @sasukeuchiha2214's post right), but all the other races use magic by power of Elloisim. Of course Takemon can get those powers too.
History: Ill add something here later.
Geography: Very flat, lots of trees. It is very cold at winter, and very hot in the summer.
Anything else: Uhh i guess nothing for now
09/19/2014 4:04 pm
Picklepark1
Fixed the link.
09/19/2014 8:10 am
KingTip
um... your imgur picture is not publicly available...
09/19/2014 3:44 pm
Picklepark1
Oh sorry, haven't used it before I'll fix it
09/19/2014 2:52 am
Picklepark1
Player
Nickname: Asven
Time zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)

Country
Name: Republic of Arcus
Race(s): Humans and elves. Elves look down upon the humans as unintelligent beings, however no one actually has more power.
Capital City: Khart City
Government: A council of the head of the richest families, whether they be elven or human.
Population: Medium population, far below overpopulation and far above a uninhabited land.
Religion: Citizens are free to believe in anything, (exceptions to this rule if the religion breaks the laws) however the ruling families worship mostly their god Acraion.
Technology: The humans are more advanced in technology, they have created very early stages of guns and ways of transportation, while the elves are below and more intelligent and are more practical and traditional than humans.
Magic: The god Acraion sometimes blesses the lands with fertile ground and rain, and the elves perform rituals to please him, while the humans only pray.
History: No one knows how The Republic of Arcus was formed, they just assumed the ruling families founded it millions of years ago.
Geography: Mostly mountain areas, however there are some places where it is an icy tundra.
Anything else: The Republic of Arcus is a peaceful country who resolves problems logically and with patience. They have little to no history of war.
09/18/2014 11:05 pm
KingTip
You going to make a country littleminer?
09/18/2014 10:00 pm
Littleminer14
this is the most recent map i guess:

so you should put [simg]http://i.gyazo.com/056096418981b983a8770d8de7eb0500.png[/simg]
at the bottom of the original post
09/18/2014 12:50 pm
HariusAwesome44
Littleminer14 uhhh ur location is where Jushiha already is... and that guy posted before you... so i think u have to change it

Oops. Corrected.
09/18/2014 1:09 am
Littleminer14
HariusAwesome44Edit: Forgot the player section lel
Player: HariusAwesome
Timezone: GMT + 0
Anything else: Greatest statesman of all time.
-------
Name: The Bacon Republic
Races: While bacon is held in high esteem, Bacon Republic scientists have not discovered a way to animate it yet. Therefore, the only race in this country is humanity. For now.
Capital city: Baconia. It is a sprawling metropolis (for it's time) with the Bacon Republic Flag on top of the Royal Tower in the centre, a flag of which many in the Republic are proud due to it's composition being entirely bacon.
Flag: Bacon strips. Just imagine lots of bacon strips piled on top of each other and you're pretty much there.
Government: A slab of bacon has a ceremonial position as the Head of State, but an elected parliament runs the country.
Population: 30 million
Religion: Take a wild guess at what deity my people worship. (Hint: Bacon)
Technology: We were lucky to discover early on the ability to use coal in combustion, and combining this with the wheel allowed us to create slow motor cars. Aside from this, we're effectively still in the Middle Ages.
Magic: Illusion magic is the specialty of the government, a magic they use to trick the populace into believing they were re-elected over and over when in actual fact they should have been voted out decades ago. The rest of the populace is trained in destruction magic for use in the armed forces of the nation.
History: A man having a hallucination saw a bacon strip appear before him, and lo, the hallucinatory bacon did say, "Go and make a nation in my image, and great fortune will fall upon you," and it was done. However, there was a coup and he was executed immediately afterwards, so I guess the bacon was lying.
Geography: Pretty much flat lands.
Anything else: The Republic uses the Bacoin, a strong currency due to the industry focus of the country. However, the nation's agriculture is lacking, meaning that 6% of death in the country is as a result of starvation.

uhhh ur location is where Jushiha already is... and that guy posted before you... so i think u have to change it
09/14/2014 3:44 am
HariusAwesome44
Edit: Forgot the player section lel
Player: HariusAwesome
Timezone: GMT + 0
Anything else: Greatest statesman of all time.
-------
Name: The Bacon Republic
Races: While bacon is held in high esteem, Bacon Republic scientists have not discovered a way to animate it yet. Therefore, the only race in this country is humanity. For now.
Capital city: Baconia. It is a sprawling metropolis (for it's time) with the Bacon Republic Flag on top of the Royal Tower in the centre, a flag of which many in the Republic are proud due to it's composition being entirely bacon.
Flag: Bacon strips. Just imagine lots of bacon strips piled on top of each other and you're pretty much there.
Population: 30 million
Religion: Take a wild guess at what deity my people worship. (Hint: Bacon)
Technology: We were lucky to discover early on the ability to use coal in combustion, and combining this with the wheel allowed us to create slow motor cars. Aside from this, we're effectively still in the Middle Ages.
Magic: Illusion magic is the specialty of the government, a magic they use to trick the populace into believing they were re-elected over and over when in actual fact they should have been voted out decades ago. The rest of the populace is trained in destruction magic for use in the armed forces of the nation.
History: A man having a hallucination saw a bacon strip appear before him, and lo, the hallucinatory bacon did say, "Go and make a nation in my image, and great fortune will fall upon you," and it was done. However, there was a coup and he was executed immediately afterwards, so I guess the bacon was lying.
Geography: Pretty much flat lands.
Anything else: The Republic uses the Bacoin, a strong currency due to the industry focus of the country. However, the nation's agriculture is lacking, meaning that 6% of death in the country is as a result of starvation.
09/13/2014 8:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
luis9320
Player luis9320
Time zone: EST

Name:God of live empire
Race(s): an race equal
Capital City: liberally
Flag: your flag. May be omitted
Government: we have senates to make the rules for the people by the people
Population: Small population slowly becoming great
Religion: Mars god of war God the god of god Bruce lee god of fighting Uranus god of money, Ares god of light and strength, kidflame god of fire and son of god, Neptune got of water and air. Alexandra god of smartness, Steve god of weapons. Venus was the goddess of love and beauty, women, and the protector of sailors.

Technology:Ancient Roman and Ancient Greek area.
Magic: None
History: It was form by a roman solider who fought in a huge battle and the only one who survived and woke up by god to form his own country and appreciates life.
Geography:flat lands some mountains.
Anything else:they took over most of Europe and Asia
09/13/2014 4:31 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
bump
09/13/2014 2:48 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
I havent done a forum RP before, but this seems cool
Country
Click to reveal
Name: Jushiha
Race(s): Takemon and humans, they get along well together, but it is illegal for a takemon and a human to breed.
Capital City:Uiijor
Flag:
Government: Elected king.
Population: 100 Million Takemon, and 90 Million Humans.
Religion: The belief of no religion
Technology: If this is modern technology, then ahead in computer science. If its medieval technology, then ahead in engineering. (Tell me if the time period isn't one of those)
Magic: Takemon's bodies come in many different types, such as fire, water, grass, etc. Takemon practice the magic of their type. A few humans can mysteriously use magic aswell.
History: omit for now
Geography: Similar to the IRL Hawaii, except its not an island(actually it kinda is), its a coast.(Also no volcanos)
Anything else: omit until I make up more about this country

Race:Takemon
Click to reveal
Appearance: Humanoid, further details are different between types.
Advantages: Magic, Intelligence(they are VERY smart), and agility
Disadvantages: They lack physical strength, they need 8 meals a day, and they have worse hearing than humans.
Magic: All members of the race use magic according to their type, and it's instinctual.
Lifecycle: omit
Anything else: I'll add a list and description of all the types soon.
09/12/2014 6:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ajmaster1
My country
Name: aincrad
Race: Human
Capital: The center
Flag: omit
Govt.: peaceful dictatorship
Population: 10,000
Religion: banned
Tech: futuristic
Magic: none
History: learning history is forbidden
Geography: many "floors" stacked on top of themselves, each with a different season type
09/13/2014 2:52 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
*Thros a cross and a Bible into your land. RELIGIOUS TAKEOVER!
08/20/2014 3:08 am
KingTip
My country:
Name: United Territories of Gorrland
Race(s): 37% Human, 43% Viking
Capital City: Sjae, an island city.
Flag: omit because I suck at drawing.
Government: Feudal Monarchy
Population: 50 mil
Religion: Munky, The grand council of gods.
Technology: Ahead in road and bridge designs.
Magic: Magic is banned
History: After a great magic accident during the Birth of Nations, dubbed "The disaster" Magic was banned. Everyone is peaceful now without it, in the islands of Gorrlandia.
Geography: Cold Cold Cold! Snows almost all the time. Scientists now have a theory about Viking 'cold' Magic.
Anything else:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome