Dead World - A Post-Apocalyptic Role Playing Game

PeliPartio's Avatar PeliPartio4/4/17 9:46 am
8/8/2017 5:44 pm
ZombieMegaSlayer's Avatar ZombieMegaSlayer
DEAD WORLD
It is the year 2017. A very dangerous zombie virus has almost destroyed humanity. Only a few (hundred or thousand) survivors are fighting for survival around the world.

-Players, people and groups-
There are groups of people, who live in a location or wander around trying to survive. These groups can be good or evil. Players can form groups, too. But only if they want to. Players might meet other players and kill them. Or become friends.
During the storyline of this roleplaying game players come across groups, that are controlled by anyone whose survivor is near that group.
To play, you must create a survivor. Fill in this form to create a survivor:
Name:
Looks: (What is the character wearing, what colour is his/her hair)
Temperament:
Family: (Is anyone alive? Who?)
Weapons: (Maximum 2 weapons per survivor)
Strengths: (No overpowered character without weaknesses)
Weaknesses:
Other supplies:

-Undead people-
There are undead people wandering around everywhere. They are called walkers or undeads but not zombies. They have been normal people, until they have been bitten by a walker, and that is why they became walkers. Everyone who dies during the storyline becomes a walker if his or her brains do not get destroyed. Walkers often live in 'swarms' or groups, but survivors might meet lonely walkers, too. They do not want to do anything but eat living people and wander around. To kill a walker, you must destroy its brains.

No insta-winning - no overpowered characters which means this:
NOT LIKE THIS /Brad killed all the hundreds of walkers around him alone in five seconds/
NOT LIKE THIS /Fred shot Brad in the head multiple times, but Brad was fine/

Before we start roleplaying, we have an election about the game area.

Poll ended 04/11/2017 9:46 am.

PeliPartio
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2017 5:44 pm
Level 24 : Expert Hunter
ZombieMegaSlayer
Robbin was woken by the rattle of the chains holding Brad away. He instinctively reached for his revolver but dropped it once he realized what the noise was. Brad was holding back tears of pain but neither of the men had the nerve to end it.
08/07/2017 4:14 am
PeliPartio
Aand now we can start
08/04/2017 6:02 am
ZombieMegaSlayer
((can we just start with all the people that are here now and then more people can join after weve started?))
08/01/2017 6:53 pm
ZombieMegaSlayer
((I really hope we start soon! ))
07/29/2017 9:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
rainbooq
((Heck, I'll just post it again. Had to memorize most of it))

Name: Natasha (A.K.A. Tasha) Brookes
Looks: (What is the character wearing, what colour is his/her hair) She has bob cut, straight, dirty blond hair that reaches above her shoulders, with bangs that cover her eyebrows. Her skin is slightly pale and she has scars and bruises on her arms and legs. She wears combat boots, a black long sleeved shirt with a heart in the middle, and black peg legs (peg legs are leggings btw) with horizontal white zig-zags. Her eyes are hazel and have medium sized, thick, black framed glasses. She has a scar on the back of her right hand, and a friendship bracelet on her left arm that reads "Jacklyn".
Temperament: Aggressive, Can be timid at times.
Family: (Is anyone alive? Who?) She doesn't know the whereabouts of her family, so she assumes they're dead. She hopes they aren't, but it's highly unlikely. (Her family was her mom [Molly Brookes], dad [Keith Brookes], and little brother [Jacob Brookes])
Weapons: (Maximum 2 weapons per survivor) Steel Axe (blade is chipped in two places and wooden handle has dark blue tape around it) and a pocket knife
Strengths: (No overpowered character without weaknesses) Excellent fighter, Fairly nimble
Weaknesses: Gets sick easily, Can barely see without her glasses, Has asthma
Other supplies: 4 Kool-Aid pouches (2 grape, 1 strawberry kiwi, and 1 tropical punch [If you wanted to know the flavors, lol], a lighter, a couple of plastic spoons, a rope, her asthma inhaler, some cans of soup, 3 bags of potato chips, and a tattered navy blue jacket. (She had to grab as many items as she could before she had to fight to survive. She keep her items in a faded beige backpack [used to be bag but changed it])

(( Also, is this RP on forums or in a MC server. If it's in an MC server, I won't RP. [Also don't steal my character if I don't RP ] ))
07/29/2017 10:56 pm
rainbooq
((Also the heart on her shirt is white. Sorry for spamming posts, I don't want to loose any of my work again xD [Because if I edit it too many times it says that a moderator has to check it and i'm impatient]))
07/29/2017 7:22 pm
rainbooq
((Also it says my application post has to be approved by a moderator so that should be here soon. Idk if you can see it, It says I last posted when I posted it but I can't see it I wrote so much and a bunch of detail, i'll be mad if it never shows up))
07/29/2017 7:43 pm
rainbooq
((I think I edited it too many times, that's happened to me before))
07/28/2017 3:50 pm
ZombieMegaSlayer
hope we can get started soon
07/28/2017 7:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
unfortunatelyme
i'm excited, though i'm not sure if this will start anytime soon or not
07/25/2017 12:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Nekokatkat
Name: Neko Leeroy

Looks: Black hair which covers his face with a white hoodie covering the rest under, a purple shirt and purple shorts he a blue and green eye mostly keeps it covered so people can't see.

Temperament: Mostly very upset and mad but can be sad and chill at other times.

Family: He was forced to kill his own parents when they got infected while leaving town which is mostly why he is sad all the time.

Weapons: (Maximum 2 weapons per survivor) A Hunting knife with an old m1911

Strengths: His father was a doctor and he picked up on some medical expertise a good hider and very smart.

Weaknesses: Very scared of zombies has panic attacks and random outbursts of anger.

Other supplies: medical syringes and kit hiking backpack, flashlight, batteries, canned food and other medical items.

Hope I make it thanks!
07/23/2017 10:03 pm
JDRocks3124
i would also like the rp to take place in new york
07/23/2017 10:00 pm
JDRocks3124
Name: JT
looks: he's a young teen, hoodies, sneakers, jeans
Temperament: mostly chill
Family: parents are dead, but his goal is to take care of his 6-year old sister, Lily

Weapons: Crossbow and a pocket knife
Strengths: athletic, and persuasive

Weaknesses: thoughts of losing his sister

Supplies: a medium sized backpack containing bandages, 3 bottles of water, a blanket, and some pain medication

PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!
07/03/2017 8:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Crianite
(also I want the RP to take place in New York.)
07/03/2017 6:44 pm
Crianite
Name: Isacc

Looks: Is always wearing a black leather jacket over a white hoodie with tears over the jacket. He is Caucasian with greenish brownish eyes with black and red hair (the red is dye, he isn't a dude from an anime). He also wears worn down jeans and some red Nike shoes.

Temperament: Kinda weird, but cool when he wants to be.

Family: All dead, no children, no parents, no siblings, no wife (you get the idea)

Weapons: A bow (with like, thirty arrows) and a hunting knife.

Strengths: Good strategist, good at parkour and all that.

Weaknesses: Hands are twitching constantly and when he gets bored or excited, he taps his foot really fast on the floor. (So that's bad when trying to do a sneak attack or a steak out.)

Supplies: A rucksack, a blowtorch, a hammer and a military grappling hook (the type that you shoot out of like, a gun or something. Just think of Batman's Grapple. It just can't shoot very far.) Isacc constantly loses his grip on the grapple.
07/02/2017 9:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
unfortunatelyme
Name: Magnus "Maggie" Lupin

Looks: She's 5'11 and weighs 121 pounds, she has short curly red hair, porcelain skin and freckles that cover up just about her entire face. Her left ear is torn up due to a wild animal attacking her severely before she was forced to kill it. She wears large-framed spectacles and many bracelets under her sleeves that cover up a lot of her arm to hide acne scars. She wears a dark green t-shirt, a black leather jacket, leather gloves, regular gray jeans, a gray beanie and some Corrocan Field boots.

Temperament: She's normally calm most of the time, though when it comes to really bad scenarios, she can get terribly anxious, possibly leading to her having a heart-attack.

Family: (Is anyone alive? Who?) Her ex-wife is still alive in Cambridge, Massachusetts whilst her mother and father are dead.

Weapons: (Maximum 2 weapons per survivor) A crowbar and her boots.

Strengths: (No overpowered character without weaknesses) Her first aid is alright and she knows when to manage her impulsivity. She has strong legs as she used to do horse-riding when she was younger, which is why she uses her boots to smash in walker skulls. Her general survival skills are pretty good, and

Weaknesses: Her choices are easily swayed by what other's say, and she often gets into trouble making questionable decisions. She wears glasses, which are hard to manage. She is horrible at aiming a gun, so on her good days she'll most likely miss twice before hitting a walker's skull. Her entire family always had heart problems, so her heart seems very weak. Ultimately, she can't run for long periods of time or have major anxiety.

Other supplies: A medkit, four soup cans, a backpack, her wedding band, and spare glasses frames and lenses. (She breaks her glasses often.)
06/09/2017 11:44 pm
2cool4ubr0
Can we like do stuff now or still recruiting?
06/07/2017 11:54 pm
2cool4ubr0
Name:Robert McBobert
Looks: Wears a suit of mega armor anywhere he goes. All he wears under
it is some anti heat clothing. His face is bald, has a beard, and if 5 ft 7 in tall
Temperament: Rather ok depending on the subject
Family: All gone missing in a Shelter-Tech vault gone wrong. But a wife and a son
Weapon: only a survival knife and an old reliable crossbow
Strengths: Strong intelligent and charismatic and has great aim
Weakness: Not to Athletic/endurant, if he had SPECIAL stats it would be (At start)
5 strength, 6 int and perception, 7 charisma, 3 agility and 2 endurance, plus 4 luck
Other supplies:pick axe, axe, arrows, pickaxe and axe can make more arrows too!
06/02/2017 7:03 pm
ZombieMegaSlayer
Name : Robbin Tranes
Looks : Longish curly blonde-brown hair, skinny and 6 foot.
wears tattered jeans, black cowboy boots, cowboy hat and denim shirt
Temperament : Cool and calm
Family : Reba - girlfriend - alive but lost
Brad - friend - bitten and awaiting fate
Weapons : Magnum .44 and hedge shears called Ruth
Strengths : Good aim, inteligent
Weaknesses : Slow, short sighted (cant see long distances)
Other Supplies : bullets, canned tuna, blanket, water filtering canteen
05/31/2017 6:51 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
LittlePinkPearl
Name: April Gale Winter
Looks: (What is the character wearing, what color is his/her hair) She has pale blonde that goes two inches below her shoulders. She has ice blue eyes and a pale complexion, she is about 5'9
Temperament: Normally calm and collected, but she can get annoyed pretty easily
Family: (Is anyone alive? Who?) None.
Weapons: (Maximum 2 weapons per survivor) An axe (she doesn't use it as often) and a Marlin 1894 CB.
Strengths: (No overpowered character without weaknesses) She is light on her feet and a good aim.
Weaknesses: She is terrible at being aware of her surroundings
Other supplies: Sleeping bags, Batteries, Non-perishable foods, and a good amount of ammo
05/12/2017 1:24 am
Kaloz
Name: 'Kaloz'

Looks: He is a fair-skinned tall man, with black hair and blue eyes, but the lower part of his face is covered with black bandana... He wore a black long-sleeve shirt, with black vest over it, and a leather quiver, wrapped in black cloth to hide the color... He as well wore black pants that are loosened up, for him to have easy mobility with his legs. And muffled black boots, as it is very durable against harsh terrains, and grounds...

Temperament: Calculating, and Tranquility.

Family:
??? - Father - MIA
??? - Mother - MIA
Kyle - Brother - Unknown

Weapons: Compound Bow and Kukri Knife.

Strengths: Fast Reflex. Quick&Agile. Sneaky. Complete camoflage in the darkness.

Weaknesses: Weak strength. Low nightvision. His camoflage in the darkness is useless against people with sharp eyes.

Other supplies: Flashlight. Grappling Hook. Extra Batteries. Two canned peaches. Can Opener. Extra clothings.
04/04/2017 9:58 am
PeliPartio
Name: Jeff Jackson
Looks: Wears an old leather jacket and a SS helmet from WW2. The helmet has some camouflage. Bald man.
Temperament: Pretty tranquil
Family: Son, around 7 years old, lost
Weapons: A multitool rifle (has a bayonet, can shoot shotgun shells, or rifle, machine gun, assault rifle or pistol bullets) and a baseball bat
Supplies: Flashlight, rope, fresh water, batteries and screws
Strengths: Good at aiming
Weaknesses: Slow at running
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome