[IC] Impurity

NorthernGamR's Avatar NorthernGamR3/21/13 10:07 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 356
3/29/2013 8:13 pm
NorthernGamR's Avatar NorthernGamR
If you havent applied go here! http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/impurity-t234067.html

(( Okay so I will start it if you guys want but Im thinking we start with some of the Impuritys held up in an abandoned building and some Government/Soldier people are about to raid it? I dunno. ))
NorthernGamR
Level 21 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Panda_Queen
03/21/2013 10:08 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
((I'm going to let you start this one just because last time I tried starting an RP I failed epicly ))
NorthernGamR
03/21/2013 10:43 pm
(( Okay I got the basics done and on the OOC. Going to do backstory later. ))

Patrick sat up from the mattress that he had put on the floor. He was inside an abandoned Apartment Building. He groggily grabbed for his glasses and put them on. The world instantly looked clearer. " Good morning Hell, I Missed you. " He said some what bitterly. He stood up, Got dressed and exited his room to make sure that everyone else that was hiding here was OK.
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 12:49 am
Allie awoke and pulled her jacket over her t-shirt. Her eyes were taking longer than usual to adjust to the light. She realized they might be getting old. She walked out of her room and into the hallway. She wondered if they had any food left. She hoped they did, it had been a day or two since she last got a chance to eat.
Korigon
03/22/2013 7:18 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Agent Jax mechanically walked out of bed, ready for a new day. He exited the stainless labs underneath one of the many government buildings and looked around. "I am loyal to the government." He said quietly to himself, then entered another door leading the the mission room. "Good morning Jax!" A secretary said in a chirpy tone, but Agent Jax easily detected fear. "What is my new mission." He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Spare me the details." The secretary silently handed him the file. "We will attack a impure base and eliminate many, and in the process, we will insert you in their ranks." Jax nodded, and then walked out of the room....
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 11:14 am
(( Not gonna be able to post much for a bit.. Just trying to get this going. ))

Patrick walked down the destroyed halls of the building. " Wakey wakey eggs and bakey everyone! Its time to move out and find a new place to crash for a few nights! We will eat breakfast on the road. " He yelled hoping everyone could hear him. He attempted to not grin as he heard some groans from behind some of the closed doors.
liam193
03/22/2013 3:14 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
William ran across the broken floor looking for any type of life. He pointed his gun as he turned a corner of what used to be a city. He couldn't see anyone so he continued.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 3:21 pm
Patrick walked back to his Room and began to pack everything into his backpack. Lets see. Water bottle, Energy bar, Flashlight, Phone, Journal. " There we go. " He said. He picked it up and slung it over his shoulder. He walked back out of his room and out the building and sat on the porch and waited for everyone else to get ready.
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 3:30 pm
Allie finally found Patrick waiting on the balcony. "So would we happen to have, I don't know, some kind of plan of what's going to happen once we leave?" She asked. Going unprepared got them in a lot of sticky situations before, and she determined to have this escape go smoothly.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 3:47 pm
" Be honest Allie. Have we ever had a plan besides Run, Scavenge, Hunker down, And run? " He said some what sarcastically. He took off his backpack and grabbed his water. He unscrewed the lid and took a drink from the bottle.
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 3:50 pm
Allie nodded and just stood there. "Are the others ready yet?" She asked. Despite her disappointment of still not having a plan, she was eager to get out of there. They'd been there for far too long.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 3:56 pm
" Well judging by the fact that we are the only two on the porch right now. I would say probably not. Hopefully they are almost done. " He said. Putting down his water and grabbing his energy bar. " Did you get anything to eat yet. " He asked " If not here. I already ate. " He said. Holding out the food. He was lying of course. But She didnt have to know that.
Korigon
03/22/2013 4:02 pm
Agent Jax sat in the Huey Helicopter taking them to the last known unpure base. They could wipe them all out if they wanted to, but that wasn't the plan. Agent Jax was already in rugged clothing with a Schmidt scout in his hands. Not his personal choice, but it went well with his backstory. "Sir" A pilot spoke up. "Approaching dropzone in ten minutes!" Jax nodded, while looking around. "Are the other ships in position?" He asked calmly. "Yes sir!" The pilot responded. At least the pilot had some manners, Jax thought to himself...

(( North, do ye mind the unpure base being the one your at? ))
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 4:02 pm
Allie took the energy bar. "Thank you, Patrick." She took a bite out of it, trying to make the small bar last. She leaned out the balcony and tried to make out something that was in the distance. Her implants weren't working the best today, but she could make out something coming towards the building.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 4:06 pm
(( Sure go ahead Kori So is Jax going undercover and he is just going to slowly pick us off? ))
Korigon
03/22/2013 4:11 pm
(( That's the plan! ))

"Initiate attack." Jax said calmly. Then it was like all hell broke lose. Swarms of attack helicopters burst out of nowhere heading toward the base. "Kill as many as you can." Agent Jax said. "But save some for me!" He added. Tanks rolled in from the ground, aiming at the building. "Pilot, fly over the building and drop me down." "Yes Sir!" Was the reply. "Drop off in ten....nine....eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...one." A lone computer spoke. Agent Jax inhaled then jumped out of the huey with a parachute...
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 4:13 pm
" So where do you think we.. " Patrick said before getting cut off by the sound of helicopters and tanks. He stood up quickly to see an army coming towards them. He turned and looked at Allie. " Run " He said. Running back inside and yelling at the top of his lungs " Everyone out! They are here. "
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 4:18 pm
Allie dashed into her room, grabbed her backpack and left in a rush. Down the stairs, step after step, skipping the last 2 steps on each flight. She finally reached the ground floor, and burst out the door. She stopped to see if Patrick was behind her, but she couldn't see him normally. She went into a dark ally-way and pressed herself up against a wall, hoping Patrick would get out soon and that none of the Government people would spot her.
Korigon
03/22/2013 4:19 pm
Agent Jax watched in amusement as random people started running around. He had landed safely on the roof, unseen. Jax started running down the stairs. "Run!" He yelled at the nearest person he saw. "They're attacking!" The man didn't need anything else to be told to him, he just ran. "Get in the trucks!" Someone else was shouting. Perfect. Jax ran toward a small garage housing to trucks, and already people were cramming in. "If only I had a grenade." He thought silently to himself. Jax crammed himself into the bus. "Wait for the others!" One man yelled out. This was going to be fun...
liam193
03/22/2013 4:22 pm
((Mind if i join in?))
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 4:23 pm
Patrick was slamming down each door to make sure that everyone had gotten out. Once he checked the last room he pulled out his phone and took a picture of the army that was about to demolish the building. He posted the photo on whatever website he could get it on and wrote Stay away from New Banks. He put his phone back and started to sprint for the garage.This was going to be close. But then again most of their escapes were.

(( Go ahead ))
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 4:25 pm
((Nope! You joined at a good time too, the action is getting started.))
Allie dashed across the street to the bus they had. She climbed in, not taking a seat. It was crowded, but as long as everyone got on they could be out of there. She ran to the wheel since apparently no one had taken it and sat herself down. As soon as everyone was on, she could have them out of there and speeding down the road before the Government could react.
liam193
03/22/2013 4:27 pm
William heard motors getting ready to run. He turned and looked but saw nothing. He heard voices and ran that way. He saw soldiers and people running to get away. He pointed his machine gun at one of the army soldiers ((fake no one is controlling)) and grinned as he pulled the trigger. The bullets missed at first but then as he focused began to hit the soldier killing him in to time.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 4:31 pm
Patrick burst out of the door and outside. The bus was just across from him. Only problem was that there was an army about to open fire. And he would be running straight in front of them. He started to run but instantly hid behind a wall when he heard some gunshots.

(( Does Allie have a phone so Patrick can contact her? ))
liam193
03/22/2013 4:34 pm
William who saw someone rush behind a corner stopped his gunfire. He pulled out a pistol ducked and slowly started moving towards him. ((Thats you NorthernGamR))
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 4:35 pm
((Yes))
Allie turned around and called out "Is everyone here?" Someone called out that Patrick wasn't there yet, so she began to worry. She looked out the front windshield and she could see an army opening fire. She looked behind her and looked at all the people. She shook her head and told herself if he wasn't there in 5 minutes she needed to get all those people out of there. She had her phone, after all, so if she did have to leave she could contact him.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 4:38 pm
Patrick pulled out his phone. He wrote a text and sent it to Allie. It read Im pinned down. Tell everyone to hit the deck and pull the bus out right in front of the alley to the right. Have the door opened and once i jump in punch the gas. " Come on Allie. Dont fail me now. "
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 4:41 pm
Allie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out and read the text. "OK everybody! Hold on, and duck and cover if you hear glass on the bus breaking!" She opened the bus doors, and sped to the ally on the right, calling out to Patrick to jump in.
liam193
03/22/2013 4:42 pm
William heard the boy he was going to start talking. He listened but he never did so he guessed it was an impurity. He went around the corner with his hands up and said quietly "I'm on your side." He offered the guy the pistol he was holding.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 4:47 pm
Patrick smiled when he saw the Bus pull out and give enough cover for him to hop in. But he whirled around when he heard someone talk to him. He saw someone standing behind him holding a gun out. " Uhm. Look I have no clue who you are but i suggest you hop on this bus if you dont want to be crushed by this building or shot by those guys. " He said pointing at the army that was all ready starting to open fire. He turned back around and hopped onto the bus.
liam193
03/22/2013 4:48 pm
He took the pistol he was offering back. He put it in his pocket and pulled out his machine gun. He hopped on the bus and pointed the gun out the window and said "I'll shoot anyone with an army hat or a gun!" he started opening fire on the lines of the enemy.
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 4:51 pm
Allie saw Patrick and some new person jump on, but she didn't care about the person with the gun at the moment, she just cared about getting the heck out of there. She slammed down on the gas and in a moment they were speeding off away from the building and the army.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 4:59 pm
Patrick stood up next to Allie. " So.. That happend " He said. Walking back to make sure everyone was ok. Everything looked ok untl he found someone still on the floor with a pool of blood next to them. It looked like they had been shot straight through the head. Nice going. Another person dead thanks to you. He thought. He sat the body up a bit against the side of the bus.
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 5:01 pm
"Is everyone alright, Patrick?" Allie called over her shoulder, attempting to keep her eyes on the road at all times so they wouldn't drive off a cliff or anything. She wondered if the government was following them. She suspected they were, but they most likely were keeping their distance.
liam193
03/22/2013 5:02 pm
((The guy is you Northern))

William stopped shooting and began to reload. As he was done instead of shooting again he pulled the gun out of the window and walked up to the guy he met earlier who seemed to be named Patrick. He said "Hello, you might need this." and tried to offer him his pistol once more. He waited for the guy to grab the pistol knowing that he needed it.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 5:05 pm
" No. One dead. " He said bitterly. " Thanks to me. " He called back. He stood up and walked back to the front. " Any forests nearby? " He asked. Hoping the answer was yes. It was always good to have somewhere to run to just incase something happend to the bus.
liam193
03/22/2013 5:06 pm
William seeing as how Patrick walked away again yelled "Does nobody want any type of security?!" and went back to his window to patrol the outside.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 5:09 pm
Patrick turned around. " Look we just got attacked by the Government yet again. We have no plan or any clue where to go next. So sorry for not paying attention. And yes a will take that gun. " he said. Putting his hand out for the handgun.
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 5:12 pm
Allie shook her head. One dead. Who would be the next? But she returned her mind to the task at hand and zoomed in, scanning the next mile or two. "There's a forest in about two miles, Patrick. Do you want me to stop at it?" She asked him, slowing the bus down just a little.
liam193
03/22/2013 5:13 pm
William walked over and handed it to him "It has 4 reloads worth use it wisely." he began looking for some type of hatch to the top of the bus so he can sit there. He found no hatch so he decided to climb out the window. At first he almost lost his grip but managed to grab onto something else. He hauled himself up barely carrying the weight of his backpack. He pulled out a sleeping bag and some duck tape. He taped the bag to the bus then sat on it gripping a chink in the bus to stay on top. He had his gun ready to help these people as well.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 5:15 pm
Patrick turned his head gripping the handgun. " Any chance of being able to pull the Bus into it? Any openings. " He said. He had a bit of an idea but it all depended on if they could get the bus through the trees. If not they would just have to drive and hope the Government stopped following them for a bit.

(( Uhm so your guy is crawling onto the top of a speeding bus? o_O ))
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 5:18 pm
Allie adjusted her eyes. "Yes, there is one the bus would narrowly fit through. Do you want me to get it through?" She asked him. It was within a normal human's sight now, and they would be there any minute. She slowed the bus down so it was going about 30MPH so she could get a response on wether she needed to go driving into a forest or not.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 5:19 pm
" Do it. " He said. Walking up to the front. Looking over the handgun. He had never shot one before but he had a feeling that was going to change soon. " So tell me do you know if there are any cliffs or mountains around here? " He asked. Hoping the answer was yes.
liam193
03/22/2013 5:20 pm
((Yup he has almost fallen like 3 times.))

As the bus began to slow down William had to grip the chink with both hands in order to stay on the bus. He took out some rope and tied himself to it. He gripped his gun more securely again he saw some guys in the distance but at the buses speed they were quickly out of sight once more.
Korigon
03/22/2013 5:34 pm
Agent Jax sat in the back of the bus. These poor people didn't even know that he had saved them. Twice, or even more, they could have been shot down by Government fire, but they had stopped when they sensed Jax in the car. Jax pulled out a map. "It says their is an abandoned bomb-safehouse sort of thing from the coldwar down in the forest. Crazy loons thinking the world was going to end and stuff. Might be a good place to get reorganized." He leaned back in the uncomfortable bus seat and started going offline ((Taking a nap. :I ))

(( I'm busy atm so have no one talk to me. Just have something like Patrick hear someone say that? ))
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 5:35 pm
((Sorry for my late reaction! I got distracted))
Allie had the forest approaching the forest quickly. But before she made a narrow pull in, she scanned the horizon. "There is one, but it's a days worth of hiking to get there on foot." She swerved the bus into the forest, and didn't stop the bus until the pathway was completely blocked by trees.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 5:39 pm
Patrick made a mental note of what the person had said about a bunker. " So I take it we are not getting any farther with the bus? " He said. He was hoping they would be able to use the bus as fortification if they were able to get to the Cliff.
Panda_Queen
03/22/2013 5:42 pm
"You took it right." Allie said, opening the bus doors and climbing out, but not before she took a knife out of her backpack. She didn't see any government cars, but they might have cloaked them. She made a small permitter scan and called out to the people in the bus that everything was clear and they could come out.
((I have to go practice my songs for a musical I'm in, so I won't be as active for a while. Just a heads up ))
SilverDawn
03/22/2013 5:57 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
((Time-warp backwards!))
Yukii walked through the destroyed city. Her music humming as she stepped. She had a cup of coffee in her hands. The coffee was still burning hot, and she burned her tongue multiple times trying to drink it. Her sweater flew in the wind of the air. She looked up as she hummed with the quick-playing song. "Is that a bus?" She whispered to herself. Her voice was still spoken in the rhythm of the song, and she looked at the bus descend at her. Hell. Gunshots? She thought to herself. Yukii then sipped her coffee as she let the bus pass. She was well enveloped by the shadows so that they won't be able to see her.
liam193
03/22/2013 5:58 pm
William heard the call and got up. He climbed off the side of the bus then jumped the rest of the way. He barely landed but landed on his back. He got up and brushed himself off. He was ready for anything. He muttered "Lets roll." he began to slowly change personality. He was becoming more fun and delightful now that he has some actual people to be with.
NorthernGamR
03/22/2013 5:59 pm
" Okay. Everyone grab anything useful on the bus. We are going to hike to a cliff a days travel from here. " He said. Grabbing his bag and looking one more time at the dead body on the bus before jumping off.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome