Alphon said"Yeah I remember you like it nice and quiet"

Guinevere said"It's a great place to take care of children"

Alphon asked"How far along do you think you are?"

Guinevere said"A week left before I give birth"

Alphon said"Aurielle how are your children?"

Aurielle said"Just perfect they will be hatching soon"

Xenlon said"Life sure is sweet now that we aren't fighting evil any more"

Meanwhile in the unknown dimension

Nocturnus said"See Veritos they are in a false sense of security just a little longer before we strike!"

Veritos said"Yes Nocturnus".
Cid_of_Lufenia
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2012 2:01 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Ninja
Shomanakillah
( I'M back... >:3 )

Ryan and Clarissa woke up, in their bed in the DDS HQ after nearly a whole week of letting everyone off and seeing their families inside the base or outside in the Kro' Lecht lands.

"Hello my love..." said Ryan yawning.

"If you love me where's my kiss dammit?" said Clarissa very arrogantly.

"Clarissa... no need to rush it I was just about to kiss you anyhow!" said Ryan sighing before kissing her on the scaly mouth. "Stop asking me to also kiss you all the time... It get's slightly annoying AYE?"
03/03/2012 2:18 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
A messenger knocked on the door of Alphon and Guinevere's cottage

Alphon opened the door and said"Hello do you have a message for us?"

The messenger said"Yes sir King Alba heard of your adventures and want's to give you and your wife medals of valour tomorrow"

Alphon said"Thank you"

he then closed the door and said"Another king wants to give us medals"

Guinevere said"I guess we have to go wish we didn't all the flying while pregnant is uncomfortable".
03/03/2012 2:26 pm
Shomanakillah
Ryan opened the hatch to their bedroom and slid down the ladder to the throne room which were his and Clarissa's.

"Ah master Ryan your here good!" said a 2nd ranking DDS member. "Dragud and Ala-Secht are here!"

"Ah... right... tell them I'll be soon ready to speak with them!" ordered Ryan sighing and pointing him back towards the entrance.
03/03/2012 3:26 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Ulzuun-

Ace sat down on a stool in a tavern and asked"Have you heard about this Crimson dagger?"

The tavern keeper said"Yeah there a master thief they have a massive bounty on their head"

Ace said"Well I'm looking for them to collect and going to collect my reward"

The tavern keeper said"keep it down you know how many people are looking for them you'll get killed".
03/03/2012 3:47 pm
Shomanakillah
"AHEM!" said Dragud walking into the throne room with a angry look on his face.

"No need to be rude my dear..." said Ala-Secht grumbling more about arrogant dragon males.

"Your daughter is in the bedroom... sleeping some more..." said Ryan sighing and sitting on his throne.

"Has she been a good girl? Not been trying to get too intimate right?" asked Dragud.

"Whenever we ever get intimate is when she's really sad and crying and I have to calm her down in some way or she's really angry and hateful about something!" said Ryan crossing his arms.

"She's controlling herself really well then I suppose!" said Ala-Secht smiling.
03/03/2012 6:06 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Wyrmback-

Guinevere said"Alphon I am so glad we can live together without horrible things happening to us now Nadiel is dead"

Alphon said"Me to"

they then kissed

and Guinevere said"Doesn't it seem we were made for each other?"

Alphon said"It definitely does".
03/03/2012 6:18 pm
Shomanakillah
-DDS HQ-

Clarissa finally came down the ladder, sliding down it like Ryan did and almost falling on her back when hitting the ground.

"I'll show you how to slide down ladders sometime... I PROMISE!" said Ryan as Dragud and Ala-Secht smiled.

"Thank you... and Hello Mother, Father..." said Clarissa seeing them and curling up in her throne.

"We only just came to check up on you two, just to see if you were alright!" said Ala-Secht sitting down for a moment.

"It's very kind of you Mother!" said Clarissa understanding her mother was only just checking on the two from time to time.
03/03/2012 6:34 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
-ghost town-

Aeryn said"Oh my god what happened?"

she cried out"Anyone still alive?"

she heard a sound coming from a building and she slowly opened the door

in the house there was an inky black creature standing in the middle of the room it turned it's head backwards to look at Aeryn and then it pounced on her

She punched and kicked it and it clawed her she reached for the sharpest thing she could find a broken shard of glass and she stabbed the black creature in the head it got off her and began writhing

Aeryn said"What in the seven hells was that" she said in a somewhat startled tone of voice.
03/03/2012 6:40 pm
Shomanakillah
( Seems like Aeryn's gone out adventuring too much? )

"Where is Drech?" asked Dragud tilting his head.

"For one thing... he's dead... and for another thing I had to kill him..." said Ryan with a look of sadness on his face.

"What happened?" asked Ala-Secht.

"He let the Darkness take over his Soul and Mind..." said Ryan scratching the back of his head. "there was nothing I could really do so I ripped the beating heart form his chest, tore the spine from his back, pulled the windpipe from his neck and popped the head from the rest of his body in his sleep..."
03/03/2012 6:52 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
-unknown dimension-

Veritos said"This woman Aeryn found out about the existence of the Nocturnes what shall we do?"

Nocturnus said"Let her tell people they will just think she has gone through a lot of stress"

Veritos said"You are all knowing Nocturnus".
03/03/2012 6:54 pm
Shomanakillah
-DDS HQ/Kro' Lecht lands-

"Anyhow we just came to check on you two!" said Dragud as he and Ala-Secht turned away and walked out of the Darkest Darkness Society base.

"Come on Ryan... let's get back to sleep!" said Clarissa climbing up the ladder skillfully.
03/03/2012 7:08 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Ulzuun-

Ace asked around town about crimson dagger and found out they give all the money they stole to an orphanage so he interviewed a female Kobold that worked there

Ace asked"So do you know what they look like?"

The female Kobold said"No they cover their face up I can't tell what they look like"

Ace then asked"What's your name?"

The female Kobold said"Scarlet good name huh?"

Ace said"Yeah matches your red scales"

Scarlet said"I don't like it sounds kind of corny"

Ace said"Nah it's a great name how about we go out for dinner tonight just you and me?"

Scarlet said"Sorry I'm busy"

Ace said"Your busy that late at night that's fine bye!"

he then walked out and said to himself"she is that busy that late at night hmmm".
03/03/2012 7:16 pm
Shomanakillah
"Cocky aren't you?" said Ryan climbing the ladder after she climbed up into their bedroom. Ryan stood before Clarissa, who had a knife at her throat and a person in Dark Grey robes holding it.

Clarissa whimpered and the person, who was an assassin apparently backhanded the knife and was about to plunge it into her neck just as Ryan made the man turn to ice itself. Clarissa then smashed him to bits with her right hand which was now free.

"Damn assassin workers..." she said leaping into bed and sighing. "And they always strike when we're awake and not asleep!"
03/03/2012 7:48 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Alleyway in Amous-

A man in armour said"There is no escape foul beast!"

Dvalinn said"Okay you caught me sucking blood from a rabbit but if you kill me you will never know how I feel about you"

The man said"Uh uh um what"

Dvalinn then kissed him and bit his tongue in the middle of the kissing and sucked the blood out of him"

She let him drop on the ground and said"you made a great refreshment" and she walked off.
03/03/2012 7:56 pm
Shomanakillah
( Lot's of people changed over the last few months! )

Ryan cuddled up next to Clarissa, and they both went back to sleep safely and soundly.

-Zealot Kingdom/Kro' Lecht lands-

"I wonder how Drake and Khrestine are doing..." said Dragud sitting into his black marble throne along with Ala-Secht getting into her own white marble throne.
03/03/2012 9:35 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Bloodhold-

Muran said"Oh god I'm going into labour!"

A servant said"Sorry your highness but we don't have any doctors since Splicer well exploded"

Muran said"OH GOD IT HURTS!"

Zenith went through the doors in human form and said"I heard you need a doctor well here I am and I'm a pretty darn good one at that"

Muran said"Just get it out okay"

Zenith said"First set your self down on a bed or other flat surface then grab my hand then push when I tell you to"

Muran cleared the table and lay down on it

Zenith said"Good now hold my hand"

She then clucthed his hand tightly

Zenith said"Great now PUSH!"

After a few hours the baby was born

Zenith said"It's a girl!"

Muran said"She is beautiful I will name her Portia"

Zenith said"Kind of looks like you who's the father?"

Muran said"Gothan"

Zenith said"I don't notice any features from him odd"

He added"Goodbye I have to check on something"

he then left.
03/03/2012 9:54 pm
Shomanakillah
Clarissa woke up and turned rapidly to sit up straight in bed waking Ryan up during her tossing and turning. Clarissa slightly snorted and sniffed and tears filled her eyes before she wept.

"Clarissa?" asked Ryan leaning upwards and pulling his right arm around her scaly shoulders.

"I'm sorry Ryan... I'm worried of other people calling you a dragon... um..." said Clarissa starting to stop crying only a small amount.

"I understand... another word for mating which isn't appropriate in public... I truly understand!" said Ryan sighing.
03/04/2012 9:01 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Ulzuun-

Ace sat in front of the mansion of a rich individual waiting for the thief to strike and unfortunately dozed off while the thief went in Ace woke up while the thief was running off with the mansion owner's gold and other possessions he yelled"Halt criminal scum!"

The thief stopped and dropped the stolen goods on the ground and pulled out a crossbow

Ace said"You have a crossbow so do I!"

he then pulled out a crossbow

and they stared each other in the eyes.
03/04/2012 9:44 am
Shomanakillah
( I'll be surprised if it's Drake he's fighting again... )

-DDS HQ-

"Just be calm Clarissa... I know it's hard on you for you and I to be together as mates!" said Ryan leaning her back on her back on the bed and laying beside her.

"I'm sorry Ryan, I just don't want other people to call you officially rude names like, "Dragon f*****!" or something worse!" said Clarissa who stopped crying.

"Remember how you and I always mated whenever you were sad?" asked Ryan putting the rage orb in one of his satchels which was on a table next to their bed turning him into the dragon from which was EXACTLY identical of Clarissa's scaly form.

"Yes... but let's just cuddle and share body heat this time alright?" said Clarissa wrapping herself around him.
03/04/2012 10:09 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Ulzuun-

Ace said"Hey this is no ordinary crossbow I have here it's a military crossbow you don't want to get hit with it so put that crossbow down and maybe you'll be in jail for a little"

the thief then shot Ace who shot them back and they fell down on the cobble

Ace said"Aye I'll tend to that wound you got there"

He added"First to find out who you are"

He took off the cloth wrappings covering their face and said"I totally expected it was you Scarlet"

Scarlet said"You don't know how much money they took from the people"

Ace said"I'll help you get to my house then I'll think about letting you go under one condition"

Scarlet said"That is?"

Ace said"You don't steal any more"

He then picked her up and carried her to his house.
03/04/2012 10:29 am
Shomanakillah
Ryan woke up and saw Clarissa's head laying on his legs, sleeping soundly. He sighed and lifted her head off his lap and brought it up to his chest, making her shift a little after he rested her head on him.

She woke up a couple seconds after and stared into his eyes. "Do you think we'll have children together?" she asked wearily.

"I'm not sure... but I don't 100% hope we do!" said Ryan kissing her on the forehead. She shuddered a bit indicating she was cold and he could feel her scales which were indeed cold as ice.

"I think it's time again... I feel so cold..." said Clarissa with a look of sadness on her face.
03/04/2012 11:02 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Ulzuun-

Ace said"Lass you want to make corrupt nobles pay for what they do to the people your intentions are good but your methods less than good why don't you snoop around and get evidence instead and expose them that's what I do"

Scarlet said"I'll think about that anyway I'm sorry I hurt you"

Ace said"That's fine I'm tough"

Scarlet said"Then you really are as stereotypically masculine as they say".
03/04/2012 11:51 am
Shomanakillah
-DDS HQ-

"I feel a bit warmer now... thank you Ryan!" said Clarissa starting to slightly pant.

"Yea Yea and such forth... Luckily we didn't mate this time!" said Ryan hugging her neck. She nuzzled his neck and licked it affectionately before they tried to go back to sleep.

"Ryan? Do you think we're meant for each other?" asked Clarissa worriedly.

"If you add all the times we mated? And how we're living together OF COURSE!" replied Ryan smiling.
03/04/2012 12:02 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
-Old resistance cave-

Aeryn said"Callum trust me I saw it"

Callum said"Aeryn what you have been through was horrible you need to rest instead of explore ghost towns"

Aeryn said"Okay I guess I was just imagining it".
03/04/2012 12:10 pm
Shomanakillah
( Khrestine and Drake... YAY )

-Khrestine's mansion-

"Hmm..." said Khrestine shuffling through random drawers in her observatory room.
03/04/2012 12:29 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"What are you looking dear I can help you find it".
03/04/2012 12:31 pm
Shomanakillah
"Ah thank you Drake... It's a document on Kobolds... mainly you which I finished up last night..." said Khrestine closing a drawer and staring into space.

"I can't remember where I put the blasted thing!"
03/04/2012 12:34 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Did you check on the the table I saw some kind of official document on there a while ago".
03/04/2012 12:38 pm
Shomanakillah
Khrestine turned around and sighed. "If there weren't so many tables in this mansion I wouldn't have trouble remembering where it was... Thank you Drake!"
03/04/2012 12:44 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Is this paper by the telescope it looks like something official".
03/04/2012 12:46 pm
Shomanakillah
Khrestine walked over to him and picked up the paper. "Adding by the exact interpretations on here I made myself and looking at it sincerely... yes this would be the document!" She rolled it up and hugged Drake.

"Thank you Drake dear..." she said letting him go.
03/04/2012 12:51 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Your welcome"

He added"Anyway what's it about?"
03/04/2012 12:54 pm
Shomanakillah
"Eh..." said Khrestine embarrassingly. "I wrote it on YOU and YOU yourself..." she scratched the back her of head staring off into space.
03/04/2012 1:01 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Oh that's really nice of you unless it says something rude but it shouldn't I trust you".
03/04/2012 1:57 pm
Shomanakillah
"Course it won't Drake... It's safe to say I love you enough to NEVER do anything like that!" said Khrestine smiling.
03/04/2012 2:12 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"I love you to".
03/04/2012 2:51 pm
Shomanakillah
"Good... It's then also safe to say it's okay to ask anything of me as long it's realistic!" said Khrestine adjusting the telescope just correctly to the north.
03/04/2012 3:18 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake asked"do you think the world is in everlasting peace yet?"
03/04/2012 3:27 pm
Shomanakillah
"I'm unsure... But hopefully it will be soon or it already is!" said Khrestine standing up straight. "I wonder how Alphon and Gwen are doing already... Hope they are safe and secure!"
03/04/2012 3:36 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Me too they are a really nice couple the kind that all they would ever want is to be together".
03/04/2012 3:39 pm
Shomanakillah
"I feel that's how you and I should act..." said Khrestine thoughtfully.
03/04/2012 4:00 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Aye we should be more like them expect the getting intimate part".
03/04/2012 4:03 pm
Shomanakillah
"Thought you might say that!" said Khrestine crossing her arms. "Everything except getting intimate seems realistic... Hopefully Ryan and Clarissa didn't get too intima-" she stopped short.
03/04/2012 4:09 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"I wonder how they are doing and when they are going to marry".
03/04/2012 4:13 pm
Shomanakillah
There was a knock of Khrestine's mansion door. "Forsake the Hell's minions!" said Khrestine sighing and exiting the observatory room and heading down the stairs to the mansion doors. She opened the doors to find Clarissa and Ryan there, looking away from each other.

"Ah Hello... how are you two..." asked Khrestine smiling.

"Khrestine... YOU have a better grasp on scaly creatures so please give me a document so Clarissa and I can stop getting to far intimate!" said Ryan sighing after he spoke.
03/04/2012 4:14 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Ah hello Ryan and Clarissa nice seeing you again".
03/04/2012 4:19 pm
Shomanakillah
"You also Drake!" said Clarissa sitting patiently for Khrestine to hand over the document.

"How far intimate did you two get..." said Khrestine getting better information.

"That's... um... well... ALRIGHT, Whenever Clarissa is really sad and cries or whenever she really angry I have to calm her down in someway... most of the time we accidentally end up mating... sadly..." explained Ryan sighing.

"Someone save you Ryan... try something else other than nearly getting intimate with Clarissa will ya?" said Khrestine taking a paper out of one of her satchels and handing it over to him.
03/04/2012 4:34 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Yeah I'm pretty sure Alphon doesn't mate with Guinevere whenever she is sad".
03/04/2012 4:39 pm
Shomanakillah
"I said It's usually accidental!" said Ryan scowling at his remark.

"Yes Drake... it's usually an accident... thank some people though I haven't mated with him in his human form rather than the Rage orb form!" said Clarissa rolling her eyes.

"Forgive me Clarissa... but you should've added, "YET!" to the end of that sentence!" said Khrestine nodding.
03/04/2012 5:33 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Drake said"Okay anyway so did you notice the weather is different skies are just a little darker raining more often just wondering".
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome