Sanctuary - IC

Thebubbaman2800's Avatar Thebubbaman28003/24/14 4:28 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 66
4/15/2014 5:13 pm
owenLFC02's Avatar owenLFC02
Magic is power and power leads to corruption. That is the tenet that fuels this hatred. A hatred of magic. Decades after the end of The Purification, a mass genocide of all who possess the magical gift, only one place remains to allow magic to flourish. Founded by the very mage that brought about the end of The Purification, a city is established to hold the remaining souls who wish to continue their magical lifestyle. As animosity subsides, this city is opened to the very outsiders it was created to protect them from. But not all is well in this idyllic community... this haven for spellcraft... this sanctuary.

A new day shines on the city of Sanctuary. The birds are singing. Shops are opening and the people are waking to their lives. The sun is hot, but there exists a cool breeze. Welcome to Sanctuary. Have Fun.

OOC: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/sanctuary-ooc-t377684.html
Thebubbaman2800
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

owenLFC02
04/15/2014 5:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
((bump))
owenLFC02
04/06/2014 4:03 pm
"so Kai is there any sort of challenge or training i need to join the gaurds" Jackson asked eager to learn
Thebubbaman2800
04/06/2014 3:56 pm
"Please, call me Kai." Kai walked to the door of the library and into the streets of Sanctuary pointing at the landmarks as they went by.
owenLFC02
04/06/2014 3:38 pm
((they call me the reviver ))

"thank you um i didnt get your name sir" Jackson said taking the guide book from the guard.
Thebubbaman2800
04/06/2014 3:18 pm
Kai blinked for a moment. "Of course, should you prove up to the task we'd be happy to have you." Kai fumbled around in his pockets and pulled out a old guidebook. "Here, you can read over my guidebook and you can follow me to the barracks."
owenLFC02
04/06/2014 3:13 pm
"Um Guard, is there anyway a simple citizen such as myself can join your ranks" Jackson said cautiously
Bidam1
03/28/2014 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
(sorry; out of range for two days)

Gyulia took a step toward Gaius to hand him the bronze pieces. Bella alerted and held back. Gyulia looked down at her lead dog, then slowly up at Gaius. Bella then eased forward. "I am Gyulia and my husband's name was Mihaly," she said.

She handed Gaius the coins. "Thanks for the rope." She looked around the shop.
She noted the white robe for a second. "Interesting shop," she said. "I will come again." She nodded, turned, then led her pack out the door.
Dixey Ray
03/27/2014 2:39 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Walking down the road in her new dress Jane gave the bowl to the old man and keep going past the library . Stopping at the gate she waited for the guard to let her out of town.
owenLFC02
03/27/2014 2:27 pm
Jackson looked up from his book. he noticed the man was in a guards uniform and cringed. this brought back terrible memories of being on the run with his sister. he looked at the guard and put on a fake smile. "why yes i am noble guardsman. can i help you with anything" Jackson said
Thebubbaman2800
03/27/2014 2:16 pm
Kai approached the man standing in the library reading a book. "Greetings, are you new to the city?" Kai sized up the man before him. The guard described him as a shapeshifter and an ice mage. He looked barely in his 20s and was perusing one of the city guides.
owenLFC02
03/26/2014 9:53 am
((sorry did see your post binkie))
"thank you miss" he said he opened the book and began to read
Dixey Ray
03/26/2014 9:10 am
Her newest Dress was now finished and this one she tried on her self. Janette though she'd go out to eat for lunch in her new dress so she picked up her basket and headed of to the market.
Her new dress
Click to reveal
owenLFC02
03/26/2014 5:23 am
Jackson asked again "excuse me miss is there any books on the history of this city"
cd_orange
03/26/2014 1:25 am
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
"Three bronze pieces." Garran replied, "I apologize my rudeness, I am Gaius. If I may ask, what was your husbands name?" He leaned against the counter and fixed his attention onto her.
nbtrash
03/25/2014 11:49 pm
Level 25 : Expert Grump
((Sorry I was gone so long.))
"Yes, we do. I'm guessing you are new." she walked him over to the section he was looking for, then walked back to her desk.
Bidam1
03/25/2014 7:52 pm
"No. Just a very good man," Gyulia said. She took the rope from the shop keeper.
"This will do," she said. "I'm Gyulia," she said and nodded. "How much will the rope be?"
((/follow))
cd_orange
03/25/2014 7:45 pm
Garran found the rope and begun tying into when he heard the woman reply. He froze for a moment, "Err...your husband..was he a mage?" He continued working and finished tying the two ropes. As he began to walk back until he noticed what he tied the ropes into. Why did I tie nooses? A memory flashed into his mind, a memory tied to a past he wished to forget. For a brief moment, a malcious grin appeared on his face, but than was replaced by worry as he quickly finished the 'leashes'.
Bidam1
03/25/2014 7:30 pm
Gyulia wondered if this shop keeper knew anything of her husband and his death. And she wondered if it would be appropriate to tell this shop keeper. But her lead hound - Bella - had signaled his goodness.

"My husband died defending the mages' rights," Gyulia said to him. His name was Mihaly Oros," Gyulia watched his eyes for any recognition of the name or the incident. "Living in Sanctuary honors his sacrifice."
cd_orange
03/25/2014 7:21 pm
((He is in his 50s soo..))

"Mmmh?" Garran was startled for a moment. I actually have a customer? He turned to see it was the same woman from before, the beast tamer. "Ah, yes...'leashes'...Let me see if I have anything like that..." He put the white red-trimmed robe on the counter and walked into the back of his shop. He knew he had some rope in the back, so he could improvise. As he searched for the rope in the back room he shouted, "What brings you to Sanctuary young lady?"
Dixey Ray
03/25/2014 7:18 pm
(( "Not bad" come on she the best in the city))
Putting the suit back she hung the dress on a hanger and hung it ing the window. Going back to her Sowing sating she sat looking for inspiration looking around she saw her. A young looking woman with dogs, Ah haha a working girls dress that is what i shall make She thought looking though her rolls of colored fabric.
Bidam1
03/25/2014 7:15 pm
Gyulia turned to watch the young man as he entered the EMPORIUM shop she had just peered into. But a seamstress, creating a dress out of magic, caught her eye for a moment. Gyulia remembered dresses she had worn - at celebrations...and her wedding. It seemed eons ago.

One of the pups flopped down on the street and rolled onto its back in the dirt. Gyulia squatted down to pat its belly. She stood up and turned back toward the EMPORIUM. "Food before leashes? Or leashes before food?" she mused.

The rowdy pups confirmed the answer. "Leashes it is!" she laughed. She entered the EMPORIUM. Bella stopped short and at attention; alert. This was the human-wolf. Bella eased her stance; this creature was safe, Gyulia noted.

"I'm looking for a strong leather leash," she said as she walked up to the shop keeper. She almost tripped over one of the pups. "Make that TWO leashes. Do you have anything of the sort here?"
cd_orange
03/25/2014 7:06 pm
((Sorry about leaving you hanging.))

Garran walked out examining the fixed robe. Not bad. He put the robe on his back and began walking back to his shop. During the walk he noticed a young woman with a set of hounds next to her. Beast tamer possibly... He stopped and watched for a moment examining the hounds before continuing back to his shop. He soon arrived at the store and unlocked the door. As he entered, he changed the sign from Closed to Open.
Dixey Ray
03/25/2014 7:04 pm
Spinning the now finished dress around she grabbed a twirl of white ribbon. Wrapping a long strap around the waist she bowed it. Sowing A longer strand around the bottom of the dress she noticed she had some more red ribbon grabbing it of the shelf she wrapped it around the Arm Adding puff to the sleeve . Grabbing a pair of heal from the back she places them right where the feet would be on her dress. Lifting her hand the dress and shoe's walk over to a suit which was unhooking it self from the hanger. After a whiles interaction they walked Sleeve in sleeve out side and in the street right out side her shop they started dancing, All under Jane's command. Walking out after them she pulled out a small music box and put it to play. When the items heard this they switched to ball dancing. Nice bow i didn't teach you that did i wait i teach you every thing
(( her animations let her have more fiscal interactions other than costumers and to test out her new styles and how the work. More for just plane fun they where used for though))
Bidam1
03/25/2014 5:24 pm
Gyulia thanked the guard and headed up the street, her dogs in tow. "I'll need another tether. Theses pups!" She questioned the reasoning for 3 high spirited pups at once to train.

She saw a shop - THE EMPORIUM - ahead and stopped at its door. "Closed," she said, noticing the sign. "This looks like the perfect place to find special leashes."
She peered in the window and saw a conglomeration of things. "Bowl, too, I'll bet," she said. Then sighed and turned to look across the street. She shaded her eyes as the sun was lifting higher in the sky.
Dixey Ray
03/25/2014 5:09 pm
(( giving up on the new costumer just say I fixed it for a silver coin ))
Going back to her sowing place Jane ( as I will call her now because I am lazy ) picked up a long roll of Purple silk just the same color as her hair. Taking a long cut she perfectly mended it around the bottom of her female mold - can't remember the word aha- sowing it together when it fit around the waist . (( Don't want to go though all the steps of making a dress leaving her making the bottom of the dress))
Thebubbaman2800
03/25/2014 4:51 pm
The guard looked at the woman and her dogs. "There should be a pottery store within the city. Where I could not tell you. I guard the gate"
Bidam1
03/25/2014 4:46 pm
From the surrounding forest, Gyulia had crossed the flats and approached the gate to Sanctuary. The older dogs were always most active and agile in the morning - their snouts added by the moist air and the briskness of it; the pups bounding with energy over the early morning's undisturbed and endless smells. She had laughed as the pups got caught up in her long skirts and the older dogs corralled them into their place.

Gyulia had stopped her pack short when she saw a human shift to wolf then back, unsure of this new person. She did not want to rile Bella, her most protective. Nor did she want to provoke.

When the shifter had changed back to human, Gyulia had given respectable distance, then entered Sanctuary. The guard nodded and patted Bella on the head.
The streets were full of mages and outsiders. Good smells of bread and meat filled the air; she knew her dogs would be anxious for meal.

"Guard," she called out, I need a new crock for my hounds' water. Is there a shop you can recommend?
WritingIsFun
03/25/2014 4:16 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
M'aiq sunk into the back aisle, she peeked out and saw the guard in the cloak again. She gulped and went back to reading her book.
Thebubbaman2800
03/25/2014 4:11 pm
Kai was wrapping up patrol when he heard the signature sound of the gate closing. He inquired to the gatekeeper and was told of a new visitor to the city. A young mage with shapeshifting ability. He looked to the crowd and as the guard pointed him out, he vanished into the library. Let us say hello. He began to walk over to the library and enters through the door.
owenLFC02
03/25/2014 4:04 pm
Jackson walked into the city of sanctuary. he didnt know much about the city so he decided to find a breif history of it in the library. he entered the library and spoke to the the librarian "hello do you have any books on the city"
nbtrash
03/25/2014 3:41 pm
Lavender shrugged, and continued to shelve books. When she finished, she went back to sitting behind her desk and drawing.
WritingIsFun
03/25/2014 3:38 pm
M'aiq shook her head "I'm fine" she said quietly again and walked into an aisle filled with Manga, she pulled out Attack on Titan volume 1 and started reading.
nbtrash
03/25/2014 3:34 pm
Lavender barley heard the girl and turned around. "Oh, hello. Do you need help finding any books?" she said as she looked over M'aiq. She looked like she was crying. "Are you okay?" she asked her.
WritingIsFun
03/25/2014 3:25 pm
M'aiq walked into the library and saw Lavender shelving books, she whispered as loud as she could "Hi." before going to go look at some books. The recent tears still stung in her eyes.
Dixey Ray
03/25/2014 11:19 am
(( I can't do anything help the dude has to respond or someone new come in))
nbtrash
03/25/2014 10:32 am
As Lavender went on shelving books, she sung one of the many songs she'd learned from the elves. She went around the room spinning and dancing as she shelved the books.

This region knew the day would come
When the sixth war was sadly lost
for the prophecy states that an elf would rise
To end the Seven Deadly Wars.
This elf would go into war,
On the back of a silver horse
With a horn that shone as bright as day
This elf would wield a bow that's made
From inside the willow tree

And when the elf came home it'd bring
The head of the Orcan King
And the elves would feast until
They went to bed knowing that
They had won The Seventh War.
Dixey Ray
03/25/2014 8:46 am
Just at that time a book started fluttering, make that a shelf of books started fluttering around the room. Janette was making something again and her mind was buzzing her hand moved over one of the dresses on the shelf and it got of the shelf and started dancing with the suit . The seamstress's shop was abuzz with activity, Animated activity . Janette looks up and se's someone by the door moving her hand the books landed on the shelf where they came from and the dress rehung it self with the suit. " Hello, there looking to patch something today or just buy."
cd_orange
03/24/2014 6:52 pm
Like usual, he had no customers. He looked outside, wondering what time of day it was. Seems bright enough outside, time for lunch. As he went to switch the sign, something caught his eye, the robe he put on display had large tear in it. He already knew how it got there but couldn't understand how he had forgotten about it. Damn, I need to fix this. As he contemplated the problem he remembered of the seamstress shop down the road. Garran carefully grabbed the white robe and left the shop, locking the door and switching the sign before he left. The walk took a minute or two and soon he stood right outside the seamstress's shop. "Seems peaceful." He muttered to himself quietly.
WritingIsFun
03/24/2014 6:41 pm
M'aiq wanted to go read her books, she didn't even understand why she walked out in the first place. M'aiq turned around and started walking back towards the Library.
nbtrash
03/24/2014 6:36 pm
((Sorry, I'm on now.))
Lavender came out from behind the desk and went to work putting books away. As she did so, she made a fake chair at one of the tables. The victim could pull it out to sit down but when they sat down, well that would be quite as surprise for them. She chuckled a bit as she went on, shelving books.
Thebubbaman2800
03/24/2014 6:25 pm
Kai looked quizzical. Nicely done, Kai. Made a girl cry. Let's put that on the done list today. Kai shook his head and continued on towards the towns main gate. Let's hope everythings well at the gate.

(( Gonna be on and off now. Got's da stuff to do /follow))
WritingIsFun
03/24/2014 6:19 pm
M'aiq devoloped a lump in her throat and tears formed in her eyes, they stung and she kept walking forward
Thebubbaman2800
03/24/2014 6:17 pm
Kai walked down the streets whistling. He nodded to the man opening his shop and while not paying attention, bumped into M'aiq walking down the street. He snapped back to attention. "My greatest apologies. Are you alright?"
Dixey Ray
03/24/2014 6:04 pm
Pulling a chair from the back she quietly ate her porridge behind her desk. After there was no more she went into the back and washed the bowl. Putting it in the basket to deliver at lunch she went into the back to start on a new dress her purple hair flowing behind her.
cd_orange
03/24/2014 6:02 pm
Garran switched the sign from Closed to Open. His small store, The Emporium was set in the same street as a popular seamstress in these parts. But unlike her shop and the others, his was visited rarely. He managed to keep the store up by the vast amount of wealth he kept hidden which was obtained in his younger years. He didn't expect customers, his shop was quite odd that few would walk in and even fewer would actually buy something. It as been two months since he restocked anything. His shop included many things, empty potion bottles, books, swords, armor, robes, staffs, paper, ale and few food stuffs. He looked glanced at one of the items he put on display, It was a white robe with a red rimming along with a wooden ornate staff. He knew was it was and knew that it would be impossible for anyone to know what it actually is. "Mira the 'Northern Wind' ", he muttered as he pasted by it. A few memories came back to him as he uttered the name, the first one being of how long it took to get the blood stain out of the robe from the 'Northern Wind'.
WritingIsFun
03/24/2014 5:56 pm
M'aiq put her book down and walked out of the library which was right on main street, she saw a man in a cloak walking down the street, in a guards uniform. M'aiq's face darkened as his face reminded her of her fathers. She started walking down the street.
Thebubbaman2800
03/24/2014 5:49 pm
Kai straightened his uniform and adopted the stereotypical guard expression. "Quite right, now if you excuse me I must go and patrol to protect this fair city from evil." Kai turned to the door and chuckled quietly on his way out. He waved goodbye and left the shop heading towards the main street through the city.
Dixey Ray
03/24/2014 5:45 pm
"oh cloaks are the easy things try patching a five layer dress perfectly, I can still do it in record time" Janette says " Hop in anytime I don't mind fixing things for the guards" Going to the door she finds her basket with a bowl of fresh porridge waiting there she picks up the basket she places it on the counter " Well by Kai you must have other things to do than stand in a small seamstress shop."
Thebubbaman2800
03/24/2014 5:37 pm
Kai stands up and carefully does the clip on his cloak. He can't see the tear on the cloak anymore and feels the area around where it was. "Nicely done. You should really charge more for this. You'd make a fortune."
Dixey Ray
03/24/2014 5:29 pm
" I know so many costumers , And I'm done here's your cloak " Janette says grabbing the copper coin she gestures for him to get up so he could try it on." Come on I have to make sure it will work."
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome